Crime CIA staffers committed sex crimes involving children!

Ok, and 100%, or close to that number have violent urges at some point. How many of them become violent offenders?

1-5% having those urges does not equal to being actual pedophiles.

I agree which is why the fact that 10 people equates to 0.05% of that organization is minimal and not indicative of anything about the organization itself.

CIA & FBI need to be torn down and rebuilt and based entirely outside of DC.

Biden abuses children on live television and idiot Americans voted for him. The CIA is just following Bidens lead.

I agree which is why the fact that 10 people equates to 0.05% of that organization is minimal and not indicative of anything about the organization itself.

The number is not indicative. The fact that the CIA apparently took no action against those employees accused of sexual abuse of children is.

The number is not indicative. The fact that the CIA apparently took no action against those employees accused of sexual abuse of children is.

The fuck type of action do you want from the CIA over a sex crime? That's not their mission statement to go after low level sex crimes. They terminated employment and allowed the appropriate authorities to do their jobs.

What more do you want? You want them to send out Jason Bourne to grab them up and put them in a black site?

The fuck type of action do you want from the CIA over a sex crime? That's not their mission statement to go after low level sex crimes. They terminated employment and allowed the appropriate authorities to do their jobs.

What more do you want? You want them to send out Jason Bourne to grab them up and put them in a black site?

Did you even read the OP? The DA sent all but one of the cases back to the CIA to deal with. The CIA should have told them, "It's your job to deal with this. The most we can do is sack them. The rest is up to you".

Only 10 out of 20k employees and 60k contractors?

Headline should be "CIA Employees and Contactors Found To Be Least Child-Rapey Group on the Planet."

Nothing really. Pretty self explanatory that a certain percentage of pedophilia activity exists in every population.

Now you.

Its one thing if its being done by individuals, but its quite another if its a conspiracy within the organization

CIA has a pretty strict polygraph policy as part of it's pre-employment process. Wonder how these pedophiles got hired in the first place.

I'm curious what you deduce from this? Is this a play on the idea that there is some unique connection between the CIA and pedophilia?

Well... but it is a "unique" connection. The uniqueness comes in the fact that CIA agents, by virtue of their jobs, have greater access to all forms of human trafficking webs, including those involving children, and (according to this article at least) have more latitude and less accountability when caught participating in illegal behaviours associated with the abuse and exploitation of children (along with a whole host of other criminal activity).

I'm curious as how you could deduce anything different, unless you simply don't believe the reporting.

Well... but it is a "unique" connection. The uniqueness comes in the fact that CIA agents, by virtue of their jobs, have greater access to all forms of human trafficking webs, including those involving children, and (according to this article at least) have more latitude and less accountability when caught participating in illegal behaviours associated with the abuse and exploitation of children (along with a whole host of other criminal activity).

I'm curious as how you could deduce anything different, unless you simply don't believe the reporting.
By that logic, surely you've considered that at least some of these cases of pedophilia could simply not be being prosecuted because they were sting operations and infiltration, right?

By that logic, surely you've considered that at least some of these cases of pedophilia could simply not be being prosecuted because they were sting operations and infiltration, right?

Well, now that you mention it, perhaps so. That's another unique connection.

Seems they're piling up. Not going away.

Well, now that you mention it, perhaps so. That's another unique connection.

Seems they're piling up. Not going away.
One of the inherent issues with examining wrongdoing by the CIA is that there is very little transparency in anything they do. I think it's fair to not level undue special accusations/connections to pedophilia if you can't verify it. I'm sure that given the CIA is filled with people, there are bad ones among their ranks, but I'd bet the number is not any greater than any other population.

One of the inherent issues with examining wrongdoing by the CIA is that there is very little transparency in anything they do. I think it's fair to not level undue special accusations/connections to pedophilia if you can't verify it. I'm sure that given the CIA is filled with people, there are bad ones among their ranks, but I'd bet the number is not any greater than any other population.

I think that people tend to gravitate toward settings that give them space to pursue their tendencies.

“A second employee purchased three sexually explicit videos of young girls, filmed by their mothers. “

God fucking help us.

When you read any stats about children and abuse, a few things really stick out to you.

The first is that, in any couple, the male is FAR more likely to sexually abuse the children.

The second is that, when a couple divorces which did not include any abuse, the likelihood of future abuse comes from the side of the mother, as her introduction of a new male brings in not just the new most-likely abuser in that male-female pairing (as above), but also one that is more likely to abuse than the biological father.

And the last of those is that the mother is much more likely to be either passively or actively involved in the abuse if it’s being committed by either not the biological father, or if she os not the biological mother.

I realize that lots of people had great relationships with their step-parents, and likely many more at least never suffered abuse by them, but the actual stats on child abuse by non-blood related parents are dreadful, and besides just the increased amount of abuse, the increased likelihood of the mother’s involvement is particularly horrific.

Did you even read the OP? The DA sent all but one of the cases back to the CIA to deal with. The CIA should have told them, "It's your job to deal with this. The most we can do is sack them. The rest is up to you".

It seems that's exactly what the CIA did, so I'm not sure what the issue is.

Back