• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

% Chance of Dustin hitting a gilly on Islam

More chance he knocks him out with a lovely hook

1.5%.
Chance of hitting a gilly fo rilly then going for a rizzy glizzy after the shizzy, 1%.

I think the chance is pretty slim.

It's the fans fault that he thinks they'll work, they told him he nearly finished Khabib with one and he believed it despite anyone who's more than a white belt in BJJ could see that would never get finished.
He's been jumping gillies since Day 1

Only see it as somewhat possible if he rocks Islam badly and forces him into a panic TD. On a standard takedown? Basically 0%

I mean I thought Max would lose to Justin and I was pleasantly surprised. So pinch whatever you want from that as you will.

X-factor is whether or not he shows up with enough hair to swipe at it mid-fight. If he swipes the hair, pulls the shorts, and jumps the guillotine in one sequence then no mortal man can survive it, only matt brown

Last edited:
X-factor is whether or not he shows up with enough hair to swipe at it mid-fight. If he swipes the hair, pulls the shorts, and jumps the guillotine in one sequence then no mortal man can survive it, only matt brown
He should show up with a shaved head and vale tudo style shorts.

But then again we just saw how these loose mma shorts can save you and keep you in the fight with Arman. So it’s a tough one to choose.

I jsut don’t think Dustin has the raw core strength to deal with this guy. Flabby

I'd love to see Dustin use teh Gilly to set oop Mak for something else.

This thing has gotten so blown up, that Dustin could anticipate Mak's response & use it against him. Perhaps lock in a standing gilly & then about the time Mak moves to defend, Diamond lets it go & runz a knee straight oop teh middle yo~

Agree with the ones saying 100% chance he will try but low % of success

Back