• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

speaking of crysaitl, the motherfucker needs to be suspended for the rest of the series over that leaping cheap shot he threw in game two which more than likely...

crysaitl should be ashamed of himself. he just cost his team the game, and likely the stanley cup. fuck that guy.

way to go crysaitl. you got caught throwing a cheap shot and blew a close game where your team was coming back. selfish unhinged bitch. keep your stick on the ice and your hands to yourself. better luck next year!

It's wild what happened to Babcock and Holland's reputation after leaving Detroit.

All of their success belongs to Lidstrom. lol

It's wild what happened to Babcock and Holland's reputation after leaving Detroit.

All of their success belongs to Lidstrom. lol

and datsyuk. yzerman, fedorov, zetterberg. and shanny. chelios, slava kozlov, osgood/hasek/vernon, the list goes on.

the wings were such a powerhouse team in the 90's to early 2000's. they didn't even need a coach. the coach's job was to just sit there and watch them win.

even for nearly 2 decades after that they were always a write-in for the playoffs. but they seemed to have fallen apart after datsyuk left and zetterberg was always getting injured. they're not really a threatening or intimidating team that nobody wants to have to play against anymore. at least not anywhere near as much as they used to be.

dont know where the blame falls on for that. probably upper management.

and datsyuk. yzerman, fedorov, zetterberg. and shanny. chelios, slava kozlov, osgood/hasek/vernon, the list goes on.

the wings were such a powerhouse team in the 90's to early 2000's. they didn't even need a coach. the coach's job was to just sit there and watch them win.

even for nearly 2 decades after that they were always a write-in for the playoffs. but they seemed to have fallen apart after datsyuk left and zetterberg was always getting injured. they're not really a threatening or intimidating team that nobody wants to have to play against anymore. at least not anywhere near as much as they used to be.

dont know where the blame falls on for that. probably upper management.

aldoface.gif

Bruh, I'm almost 40. That was my life.

Holland was in on the joke, and would often jest about retiring with Lidstrom while with us.

I'm curious, whats the word on Hronek in vancity?

Is he liked? How much money are you guys expecting to pay him?

he wants too much money i doubt vancouver would resign him

he's after upwards of 8 million, and he's not going to get it. he was invisible in the playoffs.

quinn hughes made him look good but being paired with an average d-man he wouldnt be all that impressive and there's no way he'd be demanding the kind of money that he is.

i think he'll have a reality check come summer and either have to re sign with vancouver or with another team for far less of an asking price than what he is looking for

i mean he's a solid right handed d-man, but he's not an 8 million dollar d-man. his future with vancouver is rather doubtful. not with that kind of asking price. 5.5 or 6 would be about the high end. 6.5 tops but there would probably be a team or two out there willing to take the gamble on him for 7.

zadorov might be in the same boat as well. these guys had such a good season that they are going to leverage that to try to get paid far more than they should be worth. he's a 3rd line d-man. aint no way we're gonna make the same mistake we did as with tyler myers and give him upwards of 6 million....reportedly he is asking for 8!

ilya mikheyev has got 1 year left, he's made of glass and misses a million scoring chances every other game so i'd expect him to be traded. and they'll probably let lindholm walk too as he was only brought in as a rental for the playoffs.

tyler myers will be gone if he's not willing to take a huge pay cut. aint no 3'rd line d-man worth 6+ million. glad that contract is finally over with. that was a bad one. resign him for 3-3.5 million otherwise he can walk.

but yeah i expect vancouver to be looking a little different come october. they have alot of contracts up for renewal and pretty much everybody is going to be commanding a raise because the canucks played so well this year.

Last edited:
Oh Shania
20 years ago, I got major wood for her.

And stop with the chat, GPT
Didn't see the performance, but she looks so different. I swear the original Shania died, and they replaced her with some chubby face'd indigenous chick. I've seen some recent interviews with her, and she has absolutely no resemblance to the hot milf Shania Twain. She doesn't even look old. Just different.

Anyways, put on a brave face tonight Oilers and have the fans leave happy. One win at home ain't too much to ask.

lol how is that tripping?
Friendly calls already
Now I hope the Panthers win 6-1

Last edited:
Didn't see the performance, but she looks so different. I swear the original Shania died, and they replaced her with some chubby face'd indigenous chick. I've seen some recent interviews with her, and she has absolutely no resemblance to the hot milf Shania Twain. She doesn't even look old. Just different.

Anyways, put on a brave face tonight Oilers and have the fans leave happy. One win at home ain't too much to ask.

That's all I'm really wanting at this point. Unless they win today. Then I'll want 2. And then...

Went for a walk today and a lot of people were still out and about in Oilers jerseys.

Oilers this series like through I think 5 games of the Stars series have more short handed goals than PP goals.

Back