• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International 'Cerberus' Heatwave Threatens to Break Records in Southern Europe

As we saw during covid, society is full of these 'we gotta do SOMETHING' types who end up doing something awful because they can't help themselves.

There is certainly a symmetry between this issue and covid - a bunch of idiots who barely made it through high school think they're smarter than subject matter experts.

We both know this isn't true. Worrying is engrained in your DNA.

Lol, you're just butthurt that I routinely kick the shit out of you in these threads. You never post anything of any substance, and as soon as I challenge you on any of the nonsense you post, you resort to posting gifs or telling me I'm nuts, because you have nothing else to say.

You first big guy. You wanna exchange dick pics next? You appealing to authority before a conversation has even started? ROFL, get outta here hack.

How is asking about your credentials (which you assured me is of some kind of significance) appealing to authority? I simply stated that you're an uneducated idiot on this subject—you're the one that took offense to it and claimed you weren't. I'm just asking for proof that you're not.

If you'd like to get down to brass tacks and actually submit your argument as to why rising global temperatures aren't an issue, then by all means do so!

You first big guy. You wanna exchange dick pics next? You appealing to authority before a conversation has even started? ROFL, get outta here hack.

You're the one disputing an entire field of science. Why don't you pick any one aspect of the topic, and write us a brief paragraph explaining what the science says, and why its wrong. Just a few posts up, you claimed that I'm attributing too much warming to mankind, which clearly implies you believe you know the correct amount of warming that can be attributed to man. So, what does the science say, and why is it wrong?

There is certainly a symmetry between this issue and covid - a bunch of idiots who barely made it through high school think they're smarter than subject matter experts.
You mean the experts who shut the world down over a blip that took out the same amount of people the earth loses every 45 days? For almost three years?

Those experts? The ones who transferred trillions from the middle class to the upper class? How bout the billions of dollars to Chinese facemasks manufacturers (aka all of them).

How is asking about your credentials (which you assured me is of some kind of significance) appealing to authority? I simply stated that you're an uneducated idiot on this subject—you're the one that took offense to it and claimed you weren't. I'm just asking for proof that you're not.

If you'd like to get down to brass tacks and actually submit your argument as to why rising global temperatures aren't an issue, then by all means do so!

Why are they an issue, I'm not making the claim? Show me the data to support catastrophe or concern as a result of the recent increase please.

And you know damn well you made an appeal to authority on the millions of hours of science, not my education level on the topic. Are you awake?

Why are they an issue, I'm not making the claim? Show me the data to support catastrophe or concern as a result of the recent increase please.

And you know damn well you made an appeal to authority on the millions of hours of science, not my education level on the topic. Are you awake?

Did you not say that I "underestimate the time you've spent on this topic"? Well here's your opportunity to clear up the confusion! Tell us, how much time have you spent on this topic? What did your research consist of, and what conclusions did you reach?

And I know you just learned the phrase "appeal to authority" but I don't think you actually know what it means. It doesn't mean "disregard all evidence and research collected by experts and make shit up yourself", as you seem to believe.

Last edited:
You're the one disputing an entire field of science. Why don't you pick any one aspect of the topic, and write us a brief paragraph explaining what the science says, and why its wrong. Just a few posts up, you claimed that I'm attributing too much warming to mankind, which clearly implies you believe you know the correct amount of warming that can be attributed to man. So, what does the science say, and why is it wrong?
Why don't you tell me why we're at 11:59, and I'll tell you why we're not.

Did you not say that I "underestimate the time you've spent on this topic"? Well here's your opportunity to clear up the confusion! Tell us, how much time have you spent on this topic? What did your research consist of, and what conclusions did you reach?
What confusion, you're the only one appearing confused. Are you even addressing a topic or point or are you attempting to flippantly question my intelligence? Sounds like somebody didn't get validation at work today!

The fear of out-group in the world of science is much bigger than you admit.

What should we expect to see in terms of disasters in the next 20 years if the current temperature trending continues. How about in 50 years.

Can you guys provide some details on where the models head? Increased fires? Increased hurricanes? Drought? Flooding? What do we get?

We need a measuring stick for your side because the posts have been shifting for 40 straight years....

Life didn't exist in cold. Thawed and became glorious miracle.

Warm bad.

What confusion, you're the only one appearing confused. Are you even addressing a topic or point or are you attempting to flippantly question my intelligence? Sounds like somebody didn't get validation at work today!

The fear of out-group in the world of science is much bigger than you admit.

Why are you not answering the question? Are you afraid of being exposed as a clueless imbecile who doesn't actually have a real argument?

I gotta get some sleep, but if you don't post your argument tonight, I'll just go ahead and rebut your asinine position anyway tomorrow, don't you worry.

Seriously, the clock is closer bro, fill us in on the immediate steps needed in the next 20-30 years to avoid global collapse. Please, I'm asking.

Like I said, anytime you're ever called out on your nonsense, you never have anything to say.

Like I said, anytime you're ever called out on your nonsense, you never have anything to say.
You're not able to answer or provide even the most basic of projections to me based on models you say are scientifically true. LOL.

Send me the papers asshat.

You claimed "Global warming or temperatures isn't the issue."

That's a very bold (and incorrect) statement. I asked you to explain how you arrived at that conclusion.

It's not the primary concern. We have bigger concerns with physical pollution (plastics, chemicals, etc) that will do far more harm to far more people than slightly elevating temperatures over the next hundred years.

Care to show me the disastrous predictions of your heat model for the next 50? Or you just want to keep being a cunt?

It's not the primary concern. We have bigger concerns with physical pollution (plastics, chemicals, etc) that will do far more harm to far more people than slightly elevating temperatures over the next hundred years.

Care to show me the disastrous predictions of your heat model for the next 50? Or you just want to keep being a cunt?

So, are you not going to explain how you arrived at this conclusion? And, since you're so well educated on the topic, why don't you provide some more details on what exactly is projected to happen, and why its either not going to happen, or why it isn't an issue?

Back