Boxing Granite Chin >>> MMA "granite chin"

Lol look it the fuck up yourself. Then look up the rest of his fights and pull your head out of your ass.
So you admit defeat again. Now you 0-2 at best against me. You look up the fights and you name them. Hunt isn't leaving anyone knocked the fuck out in the UFC. JDS has more pop than Hunt, who has actually left people knocked the fuck out in the cage, including Hunt (granite chin my ass as well).

So another admit to defeat by you. I'm not keep score or anything, but I"m easily up 3-0 on your ass right now.
Watch the fights you fucking lazy idiot. And stop trying to talk about fights you clearly haven't even watched yet. You're out of your depth unless you've seen them. I can only imagine what kind of daft cunt you are outside of this place but Mark Hunt has several one punch kos. He's renowned for it.

The best advice I can give you is if you're not willing to actually watch the thing you want to talk shit about is the same advice I gave you a long time ago - shut up mate lol.

Watch the fights you fucking lazy idiot. And stop trying to talk about fights you clearly haven't even watched yet. You're out of your depth unless you've seen them. I can only imagine what kind of daft cunt you are outside of this place but Mark Hunt has several one punch kos. He's renowned for it.

The best advice I can give you is if you're not willing to actually watch the thing you want to talk shit about is the same advice I gave you a long time ago - shut up mate lol.
And yet you still can't show a single clip of one of Hunts UFC fights where he left the dude knocked the fuck out. Hmmm, I wonder why that is? Does it have something to do with the fact that Hunt hasn't knocked anyone out in the UFC?

Hunt only has 3 wins in the UFC by KO. Struve isn't one of them. Nelson is, but Nelson isn't knocked out. The other is Mir and Mir isn't knocked the fuck out. 3rd is some scrub who isn't even worth looking up. So where are these clips of Hunt knocking people the fuck out?

2p8onD.gif

Mir isn't knocked the fuck out and looks at Hunt and then looks at Goddard. Being knocked the fuck out doesn't allow you to look around in the cage.

hunt%2Bko.gif

Nelson definitely isn't knocked the fuck out and is getting back up as soon as he hit falls down.

And yet you still can't show a single clip of one of Hunts UFC fights where he left the dude knocked the fuck out. Hmmm, I wonder why that is? Does it have something to do with the fact that Hunt hasn't knocked anyone out in the UFC?

Hunt only has 3 wins in the UFC by KO. Struve isn't one of them. Nelson is, but Nelson isn't knocked out. The other is Mir and Mir isn't knocked the fuck out. 3rd is some scrub who isn't even worth looking up. So where are these clips of Hunt knocking people the fuck out?

2p8onD.gif

Mir isn't knocked the fuck out and looks at Hunt and then looks at Goddard. Being knocked the fuck out doesn't allow you to look around in the cage.

hunt%2Bko.gif

Nelson definitely isn't knocked the fuck out and is getting back up as soon as he hit falls down.
Youre an idiot lol.

Nelson dropped unconscious arms limp, head first onto the floor and then came to.

Lol "not" knocked out.

Try Chris Tuscherer next and you can make yourself look even more stupid. Then the rest of his career lol.

Youre an idiot lol.

Nelson dropped unconscious arms limp, head first onto the floor and then came to.

Lol "not" knocked out.

Try Chris Tuscherer next and you can make yourself look even more stupid. Then the rest of his career lol.
Yeah they were so knocked out that they never went unconscious. Again, show an actual KO by Hunt in the UFC. Bc you fuckin can't.

Yeah they were so knocked out that they never went unconscious. Again, show an actual KO by Hunt in the UFC. Bc you fuckin can't.
lol. "not unconscious"

you fucking clown.

why didnt Nelson put out his hands to stop himself slamming head first into the canvas ya frickin genius?

post the Tuscherer gif next and lets see what utter bullshit you come up with then. I've honestly never seen anyone so willing to disprove themselves, and then yet continue to spout more nonsense. Its really something tbh.

Last edited:
lol. "not unconscious"

you fucking clown.

why didnt Nelson put out his hands to stop himself slamming head first into the canvas ya frickin genius?

post the Tuscherer gif next and lets see what utter bullshit you come up with then. I've honestly never seen anyone so willing to disprove themselves, and then yet continue to spout more nonsense. Its really something tbh.
Tuscherer wasn't knocked out either. It is obvious you have a learning disability and don't know what being knocked out means. Nelson wasn't ever knocked out by Hunt, neither was Struve or Tuscherer. You see Ngannou vs Overeem or Stipe? Thats being knocked out. Hunt didn't posses that power. Again, you can easily prove me wrong by posting a gif of Hunt knocking someone out in the UFC. But I know you won't bc there are none and Hunt never knocked anyone out in the UFC. Hunt has 3 KO wins in the UFC and they all should have been TKO, as none were knocked out.

Tuscherer wasn't knocked out either. It is obvious you have a learning disability and don't know what being knocked out means. Nelson wasn't ever knocked out by Hunt, neither was Struve or Tuscherer. You see Ngannou vs Overeem or Stipe? Thats being knocked out. Hunt didn't posses that power. Again, you can easily prove me wrong by posting a gif of Hunt knocking someone out in the UFC. But I know you won't bc there are none and Hunt never knocked anyone out in the UFC. Hunt has 3 KO wins in the UFC and they all should have been TKO, as none were knocked out.
Lol. I refer you to previous advice - shut up.

Lol. I refer you to previous advice - shut up.
Show me what a knock out is, since you obviously don't know. Nelson and Tusherer was so knocked out unconscious that they are immediately stumbling around conscious. You obviously mentally challenged.

Show me what a knock out is, since you obviously don't know. Nelson and Tusherer was so knocked out unconscious that they are immediately stumbling around conscious. You obviously mentally challenged.
That would be "YOU'RE obviously...." and also "Nelson and Tuscherer WERE knocked out" ... not "was".

That would be "YOU'RE obviously...." and also "Nelson and Tuscherer WERE knocked out" ... not "was".
Being knocked out means you never lose consciousness and immediately moving around trying to get back up? Its a simple concept to understand yet your learning disability is hindering you from understanding. Again, a simple gif of Hunt knocking someone out would suffice, yet your mental disability is not allowing you to post such a simple gif.

Being knocked out means you never lose consciousness and immediately moving around trying to get back up? Its a simple concept to understand yet your learning disability is hindering you from understanding. Again, a simple gif of Hunt knocking someone out would suffice, yet your mental disability is not allowing you to post such a simple gif.
Being not stupid means you can string a coherent sentence together, and you can count up to one punch.

Which you can't.

Being not stupid means you can string a coherent sentence together, and you can count up to one punch.

Which you can't.
Quit deflecting honeybun and show some picture or gif or video of Hunt knocking someone out in the UFC? You'd think someone with any intellect would be able to provide some facts to back up their outrageous claims like yourself honeybun. But why can't you come through?

Quit deflecting honeybun and show some picture or gif or video of Hunt knocking someone out in the UFC? You'd think someone with any intellect would be able to provide some facts to back up their outrageous claims like yourself honeybun. But why can't you come through?
Is English your first language?

And BTW if you want to be gay then you go ahead and be gay. Proud of you for being so open about it.

2p8onD.gif

hunt%2Bko.gif

To say he 'hasnt knocked anyone out' in the UFC is a bit disingenuous.
Hunt is known for the walkaway aka being nice. If he had thrown a second shot at Nelson, which he had all day to, Roy would be KTFO bad but he saw it wasn’t necessary.

With Mir he is conscious but didn't know where he was, if Hunt did what most in MMA do with the follow up hammerfist Mir is stiffened.
He also said that it was "by far the hardest I've ever been hit" although it was before the Pulev fight.

Still that is saying something from a guy who had Cro Cop, Shane Carwin, JDS and Overeem on his resume before that.

Is English your first language?

And BTW if you want to be gay then you go ahead and be gay. Proud of you for being so open about it.
Come one honey bun, why can't you post a gif of Hunt knocking someone out in the UFC? Or a picture of his opponent laying on the ground in the shadow realm? Should be easy for you to find right? And yet all this time, you still haven't posted one single image to prove your point, while I have shown that the 3 fights in the UFC that were listed as KO's for Hunt, were not knock outs at all. But honeybun, you can easily prove your point by showing some evidence. You know, which is what is typically done when you make outrageous claims like you did.

Come one honey bun, why can't you post a gif of Hunt knocking someone out in the UFC? Or a picture of his opponent laying on the ground in the shadow realm? Should be easy for you to find right? And yet all this time, you still haven't posted one single image to prove your point, while I have shown that the 3 fights in the UFC that were listed as KO's for Hunt, were not knock outs at all. But honeybun, you can easily prove your point by showing some evidence. You know, which is what is typically done when you make outrageous claims like you did.

Meets men on the Internet.

Calls them "honeybun".

I'm guessing you like to march in parades carrying colourful flags lol.

Back