Biden named dropped in officials who attempted to unmask Flynn

You're dodging a very simple question I asked you: Why do you support government actors, paid with your and my tax dollars, trying to get American citizens to lie to them so that the government can punish us for lying to the people we pay to serve us? How are these government actors serving our interests by engaging in such behavior?
Do you think I get paid to answer stupid questions on this forum or something?

I'm totally okay with the FBI investigating suspects and charging them if they lie, if that's the actual question that's wrapped up in all this garbage window dressing. It's called doing their job.

I gave you numerous examples of stings and set ups by the FBI. This stuff happens all the time. Clinton was targeted for financial investigation and the only thing pinned on him was lying. Just type out "FBI sting" into a search engine and you will find all the examples you could ask for.

Flynn is a lying POS. I have no idea why people from the right fall all over themselves trying to pain him a victim. Don't believe everything you hear on Fox.

Ever wonder if Obamagate is a way of distracting people from the administration's disorganized response to the pandemic?

You dodged my question. Here it is again: Were the people in your stories targeted for doing anything besides lying, or was it like the Flynn case where the only unethical behavior they did was lie? If the former, what were the unethical behaviors the perps did that motivated law enforcement to try to get them to lie?

Do you think I get paid to answer stupid questions on this forum or something?

I'm totally okay with the FBI investigating suspects and charging them if they lie, if that's the actual question that's wrapped up in all this garbage window dressing. It's called doing their job.

You didn't answer my questions. Here they are again: Why do you support government actors, paid with your and my tax dollars, trying to get American citizens to lie to them so that the government can punish us for lying to the people we pay to serve us? How are these government actors serving our interests by engaging in such behavior?

You dodged my question. Here it is again: Were the people in your stories targeted for doing anything besides lying, or was it like the Flynn case where the only unethical behavior they did was lie? If the former, what were the unethical behaviors the perps did that motivated law enforcement to try to get them to lie?

Clinton as mentioned previously.

Listen kid, you said intimated the FBI didn't set people up. So I pointed out various examples of the FBI setting people up. Then you said that was "20 years ago". So I gave you a bunch of current examples. Then you wanted one on lying and I pointed out that was one of my original examples. I also showed you how to search up examples all by your self.

Flynn was registered as a foreign agent making 500k+ lobbying for a company that was probably working for Turkey. He lied to investigators and plead guilty. Why you guys suddenly make him out to be Nelson Mandela is beyond me.

Clinton as mentioned previously.

Listen kid, you said intimated the FBI didn't set people up. So I pointed out various examples of the FBI setting people up. Then you said that was "20 years ago". So I gave you a bunch of current examples. Then you wanted one on lying and I pointed out that was one of my original examples. I also showed you how to search up examples all by your self.

Flynn was registered as a foreign agent making 500k+ lobbying for a company that was probably working for Turkey. He lied to investigators and plead guilty. Why you guys suddenly make him out to be Nelson Mandela is beyond me.

I'm asking about the cases you posted besides Clinton (something over 20 years ago). Tell me about those perps.

So you're just gonna totally ignore my article that points out that Trump and right wing media stopped hyping migrant caravans literally right after the election?

What about this article:
The pro-Trump media ecosystem helped amplify that message.

According to an analysis by the watchdog group Media Matters, Fox News spent more than 33 hours discussing the caravan ahead of Election Day.

But a funny thing happened as soon as the voting was over: the caravan kept marching north, but talk of it disappeared.
Or this one:
Since November 6 -- 8 days and counting -- Trump hasn't mentioned the so-called caravan once in a tweet. He has used the word "border" a single time -- in a tweet on November 9 in which Trump tweeted out a link to a "Presidential Proclamation Addressing Mass Migration Through the Southern Border of the United States" that said, essentially, that he was trying to push people entering the country illegally to specified ports of entry.
That discrepancy between Trump's rhetoric in the runup to the election and his rhetoric after it exposes, beyond a shadow of a doubt, what most neutral observers initially suspected: That Trump's decision to seize on the caravan of migrants making their way across Mexico in hopes of entering the United States was 100% a political ploy to rev up his base.

Yeah, I'm going to ignore hack journalist shit pieces that try to pretend that a few days of tweets is the news rather than, oh you know - THE ACTUAL NEWS! Like this article from the same time frame...
Migrant caravans stall on border with no leaders and little hope

Or this one...
Many U.S.-bound caravan migrants disperse as asylum process stalls

Or this one...
Mexico deal on migrant caravan: Mexico agrees to hold asylum seekers
In a major Trump administration win, migrants seeking asylum in the U.S. will now wait in Mexico as they wait for an immigration judge to rule on their case. Under the new plan, asylum seekers will be sent back to Mexico until they are scheduled to appear in front of an immigration judge, a process that can take up to four years, according to the American Immigration Council, a legal group.

That's awesome, armed troops beating up on immigrants. That totally helps your claim that these migrant caravans don't exist anymore, which is based on your one article. Trump level of winning going on right here!!! Confirmation bias!!!!

??? This is just incoherent blabbering. There's not even an intelligible point here. Hardly any better than a monkey mashing keys on a keyboard.

Sure, let's do a deeper dive on the issue of migrant caravans. I'm sure your education from Fox News and Prison Planet is going to adequately prepare you to discuss how the sausage is made.

Within a few hours, articles appeared on the websites of two of America’s most extreme anti-immigrant activist organizations: Numbers USA and the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS). The far right’s interest—or, rather, intolerance—had been piqued, and Breitbart News posted its own storythat night, repeating the word “caravan,” and warning of an imminent invasion: “Caravan of 1,500 Central American Immigrant Families Crossing Mexico to Reach U.S. Border.” As the hours ticked by, and the original refugee story faded away, excitement over the “caravan” began to spread deeper into the murk of the online alt-right, and the following day, March 31st, a handful of leading white supremacists joined the cause with a new, common goal: getting Trump to take action.

---Complains about Fox News and some other outlet I've never heard of as biased sources when the New York Times is what what had been posted.

---Proceeds to post The Nation as an unbiased source.

Lol, I'm crying here. You can't make this shit up folks.

Either lying matters or it doesn't. That's fine if Dems have decided that lying doesn't matter, but if that's the case, at least be consistent with it.
hold on.... okay... either lying matters or it doesn't. You get to decide and apply it to Trump and Biden. Go.

Yeah, I'm going to ignore hack journalist shit pieces that try to pretend that a few days of tweets is the news rather than, oh you know - THE ACTUAL NEWS! Like this article from the same time frame...
So wait, did you have a stroke or something and get lost in this thread? Because you're a fucking mess. Literally all over the place.

How exactly are these news articles related to the point that you were trying to make, which was that migrant caravans disappeared in the middle of 2019 and my confirmation bias distracted me from that fact?
??? This is just incoherent blabbering. There's not even an intelligible point here. Hardly any better than a monkey mashing keys on a keyboard.
It's funny that when I copy your posting style in order to mock you, it's suddenly "incoherent babbling." Maybe you should think about that for a second, before you hit that "post reply" button.

So do migrant caravans still exist? Are they still filled with rapists and murderers, and unknown Middle Easterners? Why did the volume of slanted right wing articles drop to a trickle immediately after midterm elections, and not months afterwards, when you claim that the caravans disappeared?

---Complains about Fox News and some other outlet I've never heard of as biased sources when the New York Times is what what had been posted.

---Proceeds to post The Nation as an unbiased source.

Lol, I'm crying here. You can't make this shit up folks.
So are you arguing that Fox News is more factually accurate and less biased than the New York Times? Where did I complain about Fox News, other than pointing out that they spent a whole lot of time covering the "invasion" before the midterm elections, and then suddenly moved on to other topics? How is that different than what I originally posted and you tried so hard to jump on?

What exactly in that Nation article do you have issues with, other than it makes you and your disjointed arguments look bad?

It would be helpful if you could summarize the actual point that you are trying to make into some sort of coherent message. Really take your time here. Otherwise, what you're doing looks like a bunch of senile shitposting mixed in with off topic links, which is not really helping anybody. Thanks in advance!

You didn't answer my questions. Here they are again: Why do you support government actors, paid with your and my tax dollars, trying to get American citizens to lie to them so that the government can punish us for lying to the people we pay to serve us? How are these government actors serving our interests by engaging in such behavior?
This might be the single worst attempt at asking leading questions that I've ever seen in my entire life.
giphy.gif

This might be the single worst attempt at asking leading questions that I've ever seen in my entire life.
giphy.gif

So you support paying (and your fellow citizens being forced to pay) for people to destroy American citizens' lives for no reason?

So wait, did you have a stroke or something and get lost in this thread? Because you're a fucking mess. Literally all over the place.

How exactly are these news articles related to the point that you were trying to make, which was that migrant caravans disappeared in the middle of 2019 and my confirmation bias distracted me from that fact?

LMAO, are you serious? You're asking how could articles describing Mexico's deal to stop the caravans in December 2018 be at all related to the caravans having disappearing by March 2019? Did you ride the short bus to school or something? I mean I really don't know what else to say to stupidity of this magnitude.

That particular bit of density isn't what this discussion is about anyway - just fun to poke you with that stick. The real issue has always been and remains migrant caravans stopped being a top line issue because the caravans stopped. Anything else you say is just desperate avoidance of the truth - even at the expense of making yourself out to be a blathering retard.

a bunch more retarded shit that's just too stupid to even warrant a response

So are you arguing that Fox News is more factually accurate and less biased than the New York Times? Where did I complain about Fox News, other than pointing out that they spent a whole lot of time covering the "invasion" before the midterm elections, and then suddenly moved on to other topics? How is that different than what I originally posted and you tried so hard to jump on?

What exactly in that Nation article do you have issues with, other than it makes you and your disjointed arguments look bad?

You complained about my views being informed by Fox (which I don't watch) when the article I shared with you was by the NYT. Per The Nation, you're a clown for complaining about biased sources that weren't even posted then immediately posting a biased source. Ugh, this is annoying. I can see what's going on here. You're rage posting which means you're typing before you can be bothered to slow down and comprehend or check yourself. I shouldn't be surprised. That was my critique of your posting from the beginning.

It would be helpful if you could summarize the actual point that you are trying to make into some sort of coherent message. Really take your time here. Otherwise, what you're doing looks like a bunch of senile shitposting mixed in with off topic links, which is not really helping anybody. Thanks in advance!

Easy enough. The point was made for you at the beginning of the conversation. Ask and you shall receive...

The fact is that migrant caravans fell off the map in late late 2018 early 2019 because they largely stopped happening. You missed that fact because you just went all in on your confirmation bias and didn’t bother to question your own assumptions. That’s a really bad habit to have. Try to do better.

Most of the Liberals on this forum are colossal hypocrites.

Last edited:
LMAO, are you serious? You're asking how could articles describing Mexico's deal to stop the caravans in December 2018 be at all related to the caravans having disappearing by March 2019? Did you ride the short bus to school or something? I mean I really don't know what else to say to stupidity of this magnitude.
Uh, do you understand how dates or time even work? This is just fucking embarrassing.

November 2018:
Trump and other Right Wing figures almost completely stop hyping the Migrant Caravan right after midterm elections.
June 2019: Deal with Mexico is reached to turn back future caravans.

Now, I'm going to ask you again, because I genuinely feel sorry for you, which date comes first?

Take your time. Ask the Google Assistant. Phone a friend. Count on your fingers. Whatever it takes to figure this out.

That particular bit of density isn't what this discussion is about anyway - just fun to poke you with that stick. The real issue has always been and remains migrant caravans stopped being a top line issue because the caravans stopped. Anything else you say is just desperate avoidance of the truth - even at the expense of making yourself out to be a blathering retard.
The point that I'm continuing to make is that it wasn't actually about the migrant caravans, since the right wing bleating about them stopped well before they disbanded or the deal with Mexico was reached. That's literally the point of my post that you quoted when you tried to thunder your way into this thread. Whoops.

You complained about my views being informed by Fox (which I don't watch) when the article I shared with you was by the NYT. Per The Nation, you're a clown for complaining about biased sources that weren't even posted then immediately posting a biased source.
Are you drunk? This isn't really all that coherent.

The article from the Nation was about how anti-immigration groups and white nationalists organized to drive unfounded stereotypes about the migrant caravan into "mainstream" Right Wing media sources. I had a feeling that you would dodge the actual implications of what happened, and boy, was I right.

Ugh, this is annoying. I can see what's going on here. You're rage posting which means you're typing before you can be bothered to slow down and comprehend or check yourself. I shouldn't be surprised. That was my critique of your posting from the beginning.
My problem with what's going on here is that you just aren't really capable of sticking to any sort of consistent argument. It's hard to follow somebody who basically acts like a moron berserker.
Easy enough. The point was made for you at the beginning of the conversation. Ask and you shall receive...
The fact is that migrant caravans fell off the map in late late 2018 early 2019 because they largely stopped happening. You missed that fact because you just went all in on your confirmation bias and didn’t bother to question your own assumptions. That’s a really bad habit to have. Try to do better.
If this is the best you have, this conversation is going to be over real soon. Please see the timeline above regarding the intensity of right wing media coverage of the migrant caravans versus the time period when you're claiming that they stopped happening. It's not like those thousands of people just disappeared after November 6th, did they?

What's with you right wingers and lying about obvious things? Trump's strategy about the Migrant Caravan wasn't even any sort of big secret. Republican strategists talked openly about using it as an issue to fire up their base.

Why Trump is talking nonstop about the migrant caravan
Republicans saw immigration as a winning midterm rallying cry, and the Central American caravan hitting cable TV created an opening for the president.

President Trump latches onto migrant caravan as top issue in midterms
Republicans follow Trump’s lead, use migrant caravans to scare voters to the polls

Now feel free to try and dodge and cherrypick your way around this post.

Judge Jackson appointed former Federal Judge Gleeson as a friend of the court. Gleeson is the man credited with taking down Teflon Don. Gleeson will essentially write a report to the judge and inform whether Flynn should be dismissed and if there should be perjury charges on Flynn

Somehow though Gleeson will be see as a partisan hack who is part of the deep state I'm sure

Here we are a day after and still no charge of what was done that was illegal

Back