Biden named dropped in officials who attempted to unmask Flynn

Didn’t he plead guilty? Bad people on both sides?

Trump had a similar response to the Central Park five. Fuck him and his cronie criminals

He was railroaded by an over-aggressive, politicized FBI. What's really happened here is that the Obama admin took all government power for themselves and criminalized political opposition. That's what this is and it's being slowly uncovered and reversed by Trump and Barr. All Americans should be cheering this development unless we enjoy living under tyranny but sadly many on the left are perfectly ok with it so long as their gilded hero is the culprit. That should give all of us pause.

He was railroaded by an over-aggressive, politicized FBI. What's really happened here is that the Obama admin took all government power for themselves and criminalized political opposition. That's what this is and it's being slowly uncovered and reversed by Trump and Barr. All Americans should be cheering this development unless we enjoy living under tyranny but sadly many on the left are covering for their corrupt overlords.
Yeah. Trump and Barr have nothing to gain. My point was. Trump was able to use the response that “they plead guilty” during the Central Park five case. All of a sudden he sees how people can be railroaded?

He was railroaded by an over-aggressive, politicized FBI. What's really happened here is that the Obama admin took all government power for themselves and criminalized political opposition. That's what this is and it's being slowly uncovered and reversed by Trump and Barr. All Americans should be cheering this development unless we enjoy living under tyranny but sadly many on the left are covering for their corrupt overlords.

The FBI's leadership is mostly Republican, and Comey went on air and popped off about Hilary right before the election.

That seems an extremely odd coup.

Or, Flynn lied to the FBI and the WH about being a foreign agent.

But hey, gotta LOL at the idea of Bill Barr, the "man" who made sure senior HW and Reagan officials never went to jail for Iran-Contra, to deliver justice. Just LOL

keep in mind, the unmasking started BEFORE the call to Kislyak was even made
Keep in mind Flynn was under investigation by the army for his paid trip to russia. No rational person would put this guy on their team bbecause Flynn would not pass a background check.

Yeah. Trump and Barr have nothing to gain. My point was. Trump was able to use the response that “they plead guilty” during the Central Park five case. All of a sudden he sees how people can be railroaded?

It's one thing for these tactics to be used against actual criminals and quite another against political foes whose only crime is having an (R) next to their name.

It's one thing for these tactics to be used against actual criminals and quite another against political foes whose only crime is having an (R) next to their name.
Flynn is actually a dem. He got butt hurt because his obsession with going to war with Iran was stiff armed by obama. So he joined the trump team when he was fired. On the day he was fired by trump he was not surprisingly saber rattling about Iran.

Keep in mind Flynn was under investigation by the army for his paid trip to russia. No rational person would put this guy on their team bbecause Flynn would not pass a background check.
source

You mean that damning report where the army said he had unknowingly shared some classified info with foreign officers/officials but it caused no actual or potential damage to national security and went on to say the Army strongly supported his nomination and promotion to Lt. General? This one?

https://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/d...-flynn-trumps-national-security-adviser/2246/

Or is there another?

You mean that damning report where the army said he had unknowingly shared some classified info with foreign officers/officials but it caused no actual or potential damage to national security and went on to say the Army strongly supported his nomination and promotion to Lt. General? This one?

https://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/d...-flynn-trumps-national-security-adviser/2246/

Or is there another?
Uhm read my quote again. That investigation was in 2010. Flynn's paid appearance to russia was years later. Try to keep up with the Flynn investigations.

Uhm read my quote again. That investigation was in 2010. Flynn's paid appearance to russia was years later. Try to keep up with the Flynn investigations.

yeah my bad, misread.

yeah my bad, misread. But still, read through that New Yorker piece (yuge) and unless I missed it I didn’t see anything about an official army investigation into him taking the speaking gig in Russia.
I read it when it came out but its a huge piece on flynn and how he went out on the deep end with his obsession with Iran. Not sure how he wound up at a dinner with Putin but it was very controversial with his friends and the army. There was an investigation in 2017 by the pentagon. After he was fired.

help me with google, I don't find that he was under any investigation by the army, opinion pieces saying there are reports of.... ain't it

Best I could find are stories about “the pentagon” investigating it but can’t track down what the resolution was.

Other than the recent FBI files released showing the FBI/CIA had investigated Flynn WRT Russia and found no derogatory information.

Last edited:
Flynn is actually a dem. He got butt hurt because his obsession with going to war with Iran was stiff armed by obama. So he joined the trump team when he was fired. On the day he was fired by trump he was not surprisingly saber rattling about Iran.

Wingslaught said:

...or falling out of favor with the regime...errrmmmm, I mean administration.

It's also worth noting just how dirty the political game was between the Obama administration and the Trump campaign. For instance, we have:

Obama: Repeatedly tells the 2013 lie of the year and is called out for his lying by a member of Congress on live TV for all the world to see
Clapper: Lies to Congress
Brennan: Lies to Congress
McCabe: "Lacks candor" four times during IG investigation
FBI: Let's get Flynn to lie so we can prosecute or get him fired

Flynn gets railroaded, bankrupted, fired, and prosecuted while Obama and his minions make millions and get off scot-free.

Last edited:
So, we still seeing prosecutions for the ObamaBidenGate coup members?
Any day now...

They're on the same docket as the 2016 election's millions of fraudulent voters, the migrant caravan rapists who were raping at unprecedented levels, and the Wuhan bioweapon engineers that ruined his re-election bid. Oh, and Hillary too. Trump is playing 4d chess by rounding them all up at the same time.

Any day now...

They're on the same docket as the 2016 election's millions of fraudulent voters, the migrant caravan rapists who were raping at unprecedented levels, and the Wuhan bioweapon engineers that ruined his re-election bid. Oh, and Hillary too. Trump is playing 4d chess by rounding them all up at the same time.

OH SHIT!! We forgot about the existential threat of Mexicans!! We even needed FEMA money for the wall too!!!!

https://thehill.com/policy/national...er-masked-on-key-intelligence-document-report

Flynn's name was never 'masked' on key intelligence document: report

An FBI report on communications between former national security adviser Michael Flynn and then-Russian Ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak never redacted Flynn's name, despite GOP allegations that Flynn was "unmasked" by the Obama administration.

The Washington Post reported Wednesday that former U.S. officials with knowledge of the FBI's report on Flynn's communications with Kislyak, which eventually led to his ouster from the White House and later charges of lying to FBI agents, never masked Flynn's name because his name and position were relevant to understanding the report.

If true, the news would come as Republicans have sought for weeks to determine whether top officials in the Obama administration sought to reveal Flynn's identity and status as the subject of an investigation for political purposes. Flynn was ousted from the White House after news reports revealed he had lied to Vice President Pence about his conversations with Kislyak in 2017.

"When the FBI circulated [the report], they included Flynn's name from the beginning" one former official told the Post. "There were therefore no requests for the unmasking of that information."

{<hhh]

Any day now...

OH SHIT!! We forgot about the existential threat of Mexicans!! We even needed FEMA money for the wall too!!!!

https://thehill.com/policy/national...er-masked-on-key-intelligence-document-report

Flynn's name was never 'masked' on key intelligence document: report

{<hhh]

^^^ These goofs think Susan Rice sends emails to herself, to remind herself just how buy the book Obama wants investigations done.

Keep up those critical thinking skills boys, you’ve almost reach room temperature...

Back