Biden named dropped in officials who attempted to unmask Flynn

b34stmode

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Just a day after he told Americans on national TV he knew nothing of the sort and it was a distraction to take away from the Covid19 pandemic.. This literally could be the end of Biden lol.

TOOSiF0.jpg
DIKIkwZ.jpg

To be fair, it's totally possible that he just doesn't remember.

At a certain point running a senile old man is just abuse.

LOL, Rand Paul really likes his conspiracy theories.

Do you have anything to actually discuss? Biden either doesn't remember something from 3 years ago, or he lied.

Reminder that you liked a post that just said "oopsie". Big discussion chops lol.

Also it, this is.

George: "What did you know about those moves to investigate Michael Flynn and was there anything improper done?"

Joe:"I know nothing about those moves to investigate Michael Flynn."

George: "You were at a meeting in January 2017 where you and the president were briefed that the FBI planned to question Michael Flynn"

How is an investigation that's been ongoing for over a year a distraction from the coronavirus?

lol @ thinking anyone cares if Biden lied when Trump lies on average of 15 times a day

Not looking so good for Sleepy.

How is an investigation that's been ongoing for over a year a distraction from the coronavirus?
Did you ever notice how Migrant Caravans were a huge, bigly issue before the 2018 midterm elections, and somehow just dropped off the map?

It's not like GOP political groups are particularly effective in hiding their strategy or tactics, but their core base is more than happy to fall for the same techniques over and over again. Blaming China, Wall St. Bailouts, Tea Party 2.0, it's just remixes of remixes the whole way down.

Who names their boy Rand anyway? Sounds like what you call a haberdasher on Sunday! That succotashing squash box should skedaddle back to Kentucky. Go on, git! They’re trying to hoodwink our young people. Well these days the poor kids are as smart as white kids! When we were kids I beat Ron Paul in a game of cake walk. I took home egg that day. Tara Reade smells like kipper snacks.

3293e096-43c8-4ad0-8f6f-7cdb7e2a1ecc.gif

Back