• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rewatch Belal is a boring fighter they said

He's so boring he has to tell you to remember his name. Otherwise you'd forget. And the only reason people remember him is because they like to goof on him for how boring he is.

I’m not going to claim that Belal is the most exciting fighter but where was all this “he’s boring” talk back in December when Colby fought for the belt?

How is he boring?

The guy is non stop action, its not his fault he needs 10s of punches before getting a tko or knockout.

Leon will get beat by Belal under 4 rounds.

edit

more of Belal good fights

i can't find full fight but belal muhammad vs dhiego lima was a very exciting fight.

Because he is

At least Belal pushed for a finish and got it here. When was the last time Leon pushed for a finish? No that head kick doesn't count.

The one that I can remember the most is when he cried after an eye poke. Nothing remarkable besides that fight.

Boring is a relative term.

Do I find him boring? Of course. He's insufferably, paint drying type of boring for me. But that doesn't mean he isn't good. Or deserving.

1 fight and the first two rounds of another, amazing.

Brb lemme go find the 4 finishes Fitch got in the UFC so I can make the case that he was an action fighter.

How is he boring?

The guy is non stop action, its not his fault he needs 10s of punches before getting a tko or knockout.

Leon will get beat by Belal under 4 rounds.

edit

more of Belal good fights

i can't find full fight but belal muhammad vs dhiego lima was a very exciting fight.

Boring decision merchant

Screenshot_20240523-131600.png

Only three bonuses in 17 UFC fights

"When was the last time he did something except for that time he did it?"
How can you call that pushing for a finish? pushing for a finish is when you're dominantly winning and making an effort to end the fight early. Leon landing a head kick with like 5 seconds left after getting his ass kicked for 5 rounds isn't pushing for a finish.

How can you call that pushing for a finish? pushing for a finish is when you're dominantly winning and making an effort to end the fight early. Leon landing a head kick with like 5 seconds left after getting his ass kicked for 5 rounds isn't pushing for a finish.

So when he threw that headkick while losing by your own admission, he was trying to achieve what?

I'd call that the very definition of pushing for a finish.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back