Bad Service

They spit in your pizza, bro.

But seriously, I can see how that could be an honest mistake. Restaurants aren't the quietest of places. Next time use a descriptive like 1070 Unit A.

But seriously, they spit in your pizza, bro.

Hadn't really seen any threads on this subject, so I thought I'd make a thread about it.

I ordered from Papa Johns earlier today, the girlfriend wanted pizza so I obliged. I ended up having to call because the app was acting glitchy. Ordered the pizza, hung up.

A whole hour later, I call to ask about the whereabouts of my pizza, then after being put on hold for a couple of minutes, I was answered by who apparently was my delivery driver.

First annoying thing being when he read my address back to me, he said 1078 rather than 1070 A, which let me know he wasn't listening earlier when I repeated myself twice to make sure they had the address. He proceeds to tell me he looked for my apartment and called the number he was given, my girlfriends, multiple times to no avail. He was basically lying through his teeth, and was very snotty and rude all whilst telling me how it wasn't his fault.

I ask for the manager, wait on hold, I ask the manager if I can just come get it myself because the driver was very rude and unprofessional on the phone, and he says of course, he also tries to defend the driver, and actually being just as rude as the driver was earlier. I ask if I could get a fresh pizza instead of one that's been sitting over an hour, and he says, "Uh... I guess."

Anyone else receive shitty service and wanna bitch about it? Get up in here.

Why unsliced?

It depends on the cashier/manager. I had to order a pizza once and told them to not slice the pie. I show up and low and behold its sliced. I tell them I'm in a hurry and can't wait for them to remake one. They give me the pizza free, a 2 liter and future credit.

honest defense from driver. you should have said 1070 apartment A.... you knew the pending confusion

you should have just called McDonald's for delivery

honest defense from driver. you should have said 1070 apartment A.... you knew the pending confusion

He said he called and didn't. He lied. Guess you didn't read that part.

They spit in your pizza, bro.

But seriously, I can see how that could be an honest mistake. Restaurants aren't the quietest of places. Next time use a descriptive like 1070 Unit A.

But seriously, they spit in your pizza, bro.

I just laugh anytime anyone says someone did something gross to your food because you complained. I've worked in the food industry for almost ten years and not once have I seen anyone do anything questionable to anyone's food. It's an urban myth at best, most likely perpetuated by people who consistently complain at every restaurant so they just figure SOMETHING is happening to their food.

About slicing your own pizza...As stupid as the religion reasons are, the vegans are even worse because they're bound not by belief in God, just their own anal retentiveness.

Like shit, grow up and stop pretending a slicing blade having been in touch with meat is some big drama that you have to cut your own pizza.

I was there was a vegan holocaust!!!!

About slicing your own pizza...As stupid as the religion reasons are, the vegans are even worse because they're bound not by belief in God, just their own anal retentiveness.

Like shit, grow up and stop pretending a slicing blade having been in touch with meat is some big drama that you have to cut your own pizza.

I was there was a vegan holocaust!!!!

I don't see why anyone would give a shit that they want it unsliced.

That's one less fucking step at work. I welcome shit like that.

My favorite customer at work gets a dry turkey sandwich with lettuce. Guess why he's my favorite?

The only thing like that that is annoying, is when Muslims or Vegans (really just Muslims) would ask that I clean my grill at Waffle House before cooking their food because it had meat cooked on it.

This grill is at 450 degrees. Sin cannot live in those conditions, lol.

I just laugh anytime anyone says someone did something gross to your food because you complained. I've worked in the food industry for almost ten years and not once have I seen anyone do anything questionable to anyone's food. It's an urban myth at best, most likely perpetuated by people who consistently complain at every restaurant so they just figure SOMETHING is happening to their food.

I tend to agree with this... I'm sure it happens, but probably not as much as people might think. What kind of person would spit in someone's food over a slight, perceived or real. That would take a real scumbag...

I tend to agree with this... I'm sure it happens, but probably not as much as people might think. What kind of person would spit in someone's food over a slight, perceived or real. That would take a real scumbag...

I actually liken it to random violence. Sure, you could get shot when you go out today, but the chances (depending on where you are) are so highly unlikely that even considering it is pretty ridiculous.

I think it's more perpetuated by the people that DON'T complain. People who do complain are probably oblivious to the fact that i would happen or don't give a shit. Hence the complaining.

Jews, Muslims and vegans do it. The blades are slicing meats all day so they prefer to slice it on their own.

That's some silly shit to worry about considering that the surface that the pizza is made on tends to have more cross contamination when it comes to meats and cheeses than a knife does.

That's some silly shit to worry about considering that the surface that the pizza is made on tends to have more cross contamination when it comes to meats and cheeses than a knife does.

Well the oven would take care of that. They slice it afterwards which is the issue. The nearby Pizza Hut actually uses seperate utensils for vegetarian and meat pizzas.

You never lived in the SF Bay Area, brah.

Back