Bad Service

This story is hilarious on multiple levels.

Especially the 'saving up to buy a pizza' part.

Lol. My goal was to tell it from the perspective of a 10 year old (at the time).

Oh I understand that, but what I find funny is that most kids save up for a material possession, not a consumable. GI Joe or skateboard or bmx I can understand but saving up for a pizza?

KFC had this huge 24 piece bucket [might still have it, but KFC sucks; I didn't realize this as a child] and my mom never let me eat fried food. Something about "extra crispy" really rung my bell. So I saved up money until I could get it. I thought I could eat all of it. I think I had two breast pieces, some fries, and a biscuit. Something about all that food intrigued me.

And now I'm fat.

KFC had this huge 24 piece bucket [might still have it, but KFC sucks; I didn't realize this as a child] and my mom never let me eat fried food. Something about "extra crispy" really rung my bell. So I saved up money until I could get it. I thought I could eat all of it. I think I had two breast pieces, some fries, and a biscuit. Something about all that food intrigued me.

And now I'm fat.

KFC was awesome 20-30years ago.

Dude come to Houston and I'll buy you two if you promise to throw them in my face.

I......don't know what that means, exactly. But when I was a kid, pizza was a rare treat. My parents never bought that for me. I was lucky if I got it for a birthday. So when I got a job delivering flyers, I could buy what I wanted. It was a good feeling. And then some dude ruined it for me.

I......don't know what that means, exactly. But when I was a kid, pizza was a rare treat. My parents never bought that for me. I was lucky if I got it for a birthday. So when I got a job delivering flyers, I could buy what I wanted. It was a good feeling. And then some dude ruined it for me.

It can mean whatever you want it to.

I hear ya though. Sorry you had a shitty pizza childhood

It can mean whatever you want it to.

I hear ya though. Sorry you had a shitty pizza childhood

"Shitty pizza childhood". Holy Crap, I can't stop laughing. Well that puts things in perspective.

Man, there's a lot of food I would punch a nun for right now. Been in camp too long.

I bet, Buddy. My shopping list looks a lot like yours... How much longer ya got in Camp?

You're confusing service with policy. If they have a free refill policy, I'm sure there would have been no issue. So if the policy is no free refill, that's your issue, not the service. If a store doesn't give you free stuff, that isn't bad service.

I wasn't serious, it was a joke for my thread that got locked about me yelling at a Chinese lady.

I had a bank account and CC from Wells Fargo and I don't exactly remember what happened but they started charging me for some bs. So I called them up and asked them wtf was going on and they told me it was some new policy or some shit. I had a good account standing and all so I threatened "Then I'd like to close my account" thinking they'll back pedal but the customer rep said "Sure, let me help you out with that" and closed my account. I am not sure if it falls under shitty service but either way I was pwned.

So you ordered delivery from the place around the corner?

I was watching the fights and didn't want to leave, and neither did my girlfriend.

Do you order delivery from the place that's 10 miles away?...

I had a bank account and CC from Wells Fargo and I don't exactly remember what happened but they started charging me for some bs. So I called them up and asked them wtf was going on and they told me it was some new policy or some shit. I had a good account standing and all so I threatened "Then I'd like to close my account" thinking they'll back pedal but the customer rep said "Sure, let me help you out with that" and closed my account. I am not sure if it falls under shitty service but either way I was pwned.

Lol Wells Fargo obviously will not miss your or anyone else's business.

Lol Wells Fargo obviously will not miss your or anyone else's business.

Yeah I wanted to tell him "No. Stop." but it would have been too embarrassing and I had to play along to save face. That was my only CC at that time with a great limit that I had built staying with Wells Fargo for 4 years. It turned out great in the end though as I opened an account with Chase and got their CC which was much better and I never had any problem with Chase. Fuck Wells Fargo.

Back