Bad Service

They don't care, though. They want to be humored. Come off it dude.

And I only told you to Gtfo once, so the plural was unnecessary, but thanks for the magnification.

I'm not on anything, and and I'm betting, not assuming, that some actually do care. The cigar was just a cigar. let it go.

all these crazy pizza-stories remind me why i buy digiorno's pizza if i ever feel the mood to eat cheap pizza. throw it in the oven and wait twenty minutes, and you have a decent pizza, for cheaper than what you'd get for a relatively-similar quality takeout pizza.

Out of curiousity, how many unpronouncable chemical preservatives are there listed on the digiorno's box?

I can't relate to you guys in this thread. Moved to Long Island here in NY and it turns out those old school italians who used to run pizzarias in NYC moved up in life and moved out to LI so I have a ton of excellent pizza places run by actual Italians within a short distance from me. When I was living in NYC all the pizzarias were run by mexicans and and in some cases even chinese. Now I'll never have to see or eat a Papa John's, Dominos, Pizza Hut, or chinese made pizza in my life.

I'm not the one who got spit in my pizza...

Out of curiousity, how many unpronouncable chemical preservatives are there listed on the digiorno's box?

I can't relate to you guys in this thread. Moved to Long Island here in NY and it turns out those old school italians who used to run pizzarias in NYC moved up in life and moved out to LI so I have a ton of excellent pizza places run by actual Italians within a short distance from me. When I was living in NYC all the pizzarias were run by mexicans and and in some cases even chinese. Now I'll never have to see or eat a Papa John's, Dominos, Pizza Hut, or chinese made pizza in my life.

Would be nice if I had some serious pizza maestros in my area but I've not really found any. Have some decent spots of which I've been a repeat customer but nothing to get excited over, unfortunately. I usually just wind up making my own.

I don't do delivery anymore. Shit takes to long.

I came home late a couple of nights ago, accidentally set off the burglary alarm and I didn't get a call from the alarm company for about 15 minutes (normally an operator calls in under 3 minutes asking if everything is okay).

I asked the operator why it took them so long to call and the guy just started getting tung twisted. He was probably asleep or surfing the web.

if i lived in nyc, i'd probably have the same options. unfortunately, i don't. here in san francisco, i do with mexican what you do with pizza. i have tons of options for cheap, high-quality mexican food.

but again, my example was meant to highlight the fact that there are other comparable options to takeout pizza. digiorno's pizza probably does have a lot of complex words in it's ingredients, but it still tastes damn good to me. even the crust is really good.

but that's just me.

I came home late a couple of nights ago, accidentally set off the burglary alarm and I didn't get a call from the alarm company for about 15 minutes (normally an operator calls in under 3 minutes asking if everything is okay).

I asked the operator why it took them so long to call and the guy just started getting tung twisted. He was probably asleep or surfing the web.

Wow. Doesn't make you feel very secure!

I heard in Italy only tourists order pizza, and they laugh and don't take you seriously if you do. Kind of like ordering nachos in Mexico or something.

My family and I went to a decent restaurant for my sisters bday, and we decided to sit outside. I had no problem with sitting outside, heck it was a nice day and the sun was out, but my sister chose the shittiest seat selection you could choose. We sat in a big middle table surrounded by small tables and with multiple bar fans pointed directly at me and a couple others of my family, not the birthday girl of course.
We get this fucking clown ass waiter, (who also happens to be gay, i have nothing against that but his sexual orientation comes into play in a minute) and is nonchalantly rude. Me and several others politely ask him if he could turn off the 3 different fans blowing full power at our table, its not even hot out either, and were sitting in the shade on top of that. He then says if he turns the power off for them then the power for the bar will go out too. WTF???? There's little fucking chains hanging from them you could yank a couple times to get them. The catch was they were attatched to the wall a little ways up and i could not do it myself, and tried but failed several times.
My other sister's bf eventually gets up and supposedly sought out the manager and spoke with him or her, yet the manager didn't come see us the entire evening. I ask the waiter again when he brings us back drinks if there's anything he could do to fix this fan issue. No we couldn't move tables btw, there was like 8 of us and no other big tables available outside and the bday girl didn't want to fucking sit inside. I eventually make a general statement to my brothers and sisters that this dude is a ***, my sister took it the wrong way and proceeded to go hardcore liberal on me, i meant *** as in tool, complete doucher, you get the point. jackass waiter went from zero to hero in a few seconds because of that remark. In addition, our service in general was subpar, took a long ass time just to get a damn appetizer let alone our meals.
Fortunately for the gentleman I was not paying or else i wouldn't have left him 1 fucking penny.

Cliffs:
Go to restaurant for sisters bday and sit outside
Multiple high powered fans blowing on me and our table
waiter doesn't do shit about it after repeatedly asking him politely to help
everyone turns on me after i make a gay slur
shitty service
fuck that *********.

Edit: I've worked as a busboy in a couple of different restaurants before, I know that waiters have to put up with a lot of shit, but this gentleman didn't go out of his way to be a prick, it came natural.

Last edited:
The Flamingo Hotel in Las Vegas. While I didn't have problems with the rooms, the service in the restaurants and buffets are fucking god awful. We had to serve ourselves drinks a few times, water and soda. That shits weak.

all these crazy pizza-stories remind me why i buy digiorno's pizza if i ever feel the mood to eat cheap pizza. throw it in the oven and wait twenty minutes, and you have a decent pizza, for cheaper than what you'd get for a relatively-similar quality takeout pizza.

These days I just carry out so I don't have to deal with it. Sometimes I just want pizza hut.

But if I want actually good quality pizza I'll get Chicago style.

Last edited:
I've worked in customer service for a number of years and our job is to get you the fuck out of the fucking door and onto the next customer. We are not there to chit chat and bullshit around with you. Maybe some small banter or something to upsell some shitty products but at the end of the day our job is to WORK, not make small talk.

So one day I got a real bitch of a cut during sparring and ran over to walgreens next door to get some first-aid stuff and the old hag at the counter was moving in slow motion. I've never seen somebody move so slow. This slow bitch is INSISTING on looking up the phone number for a customer who didn't have their walgreens card on them and even the person in line was like "screw it, whatever. forget the coupons. theres other people in line and i just want to get out of here."

All the while I'm BLEEDING from my forehead and pissed off because this fucking geezer bitch isn't moving fast enough for my liking.

I forgot to mention that I'm an extremely sexually attractive lad so I sympathize with hot women who get ogled at whenever they go out. This fucking wrinkled piece of shit just wanted to play around at the counter so as to sneak glimpses of my beauty and I wasn't in the fucking mood for such douchery. It was taking so damn long that I opened up the bandaids and the anti germ spray thing right there and this damn old witch whore is STILL fucking around on the register!!!

After the person in front of me pays for their stuff I put my shit on the counter and this total shit for brains old crazy catlady asshole chick goes "Ordeals, huh?" and I tell her ass straight up "*ahem* Your expediency would be appreciated."

this retarded fucking bitch wanted to get cute with me and goes "What?"

"PICK UP THE FUCKING PACE I AM BLEEDING!!!!" I tell her. I pay and leave and people were staring at me as I'm walking out like I'm the asshole or something. I wasn't having that shit either and stared right back at them until they looked away.

I always get annoyed a waiter brings the bill without asking if we want anything else. I understand turn over is a big thing on busy nights but it's always mid week slower nights. Not necessarily bad service just bad form to not even make sure the customer is even done.

I've worked in customer service for a number of years and our job is to get you the fuck out of the fucking door and onto the next customer. We are not there to chit chat and bullshit around with you. Maybe some small banter or something to upsell some shitty products but at the end of the day our job is to WORK, not make small talk.

So one day I got a real bitch of a cut during sparring and ran over to walgreens next door to get some first-aid stuff and the old hag at the counter was moving in slow motion. I've never seen somebody move so slow. This slow bitch is INSISTING on looking up the phone number for a customer who didn't have their walgreens card on them and even the person in line was like "screw it, whatever. forget the coupons. theres other people in line and i just want to get out of here."

All the while I'm BLEEDING from my forehead and pissed off because this fucking geezer bitch isn't moving fast enough for my liking.

I forgot to mention that I'm an extremely sexually attractive lad so I sympathize with hot women who get ogled at whenever they go out. This fucking wrinkled piece of shit just wanted to play around at the counter so as to sneak glimpses of my beauty and I wasn't in the fucking mood for such douchery. It was taking so damn long that I opened up the bandaids and the anti germ spray thing right there and this damn old witch whore is STILL fucking around on the register!!!

After the person in front of me pays for their stuff I put my shit on the counter and this total shit for brains old crazy catlady asshole chick goes "Ordeals, huh?" and I tell her ass straight up "*ahem* Your expediency would be appreciated."

this retarded fucking bitch wanted to get cute with me and goes "What?"

"PICK UP THE FUCKING PACE I AM BLEEDING!!!!" I tell her. I pay and leave and people were staring at me as I'm walking out like I'm the asshole or something. I wasn't having that shit either and stared right back at them until they looked away.

I think Walgreens might have some sort of special ed hiring policy for their checkout personnel. Every time I go there, the same bitch you just described above is checking me out. Every single time, it's someone amazingly old and incompetent.

I think Walgreens might have some sort of special ed hiring policy for their checkout personnel. Every time I go there, the same bitch you just described above is checking me out. Every single time, it's someone amazingly old and incompetent.

They're all really with it and good at their jobs at my Walgreens. Rite Aid, however, fat, slow and exceptionally stupid.

Back