Bad Service

Cost of living pretty high in the Bay.

Well the oven would take care of that. They slice it afterwards which is the issue. The nearby Pizza Hut actually uses seperate utensils for vegetarian and meat pizzas.

Takes care of it how? it's still on/in the dough and still ingested, which is pretty much the issue they're trying to avoid in the first place. Kudo's to your local pizza hut, I suppose though. Is that something they advertise openly for the the extra business? Not a bad idea, if so.

Takes care of it how? it's still on/in the dough and still ingested, which is pretty much the issue they're trying to avoid in the first place. Kudo's to your local pizza hut, I suppose though. Is that something they advertise openly for the the extra business? Not a bad idea, if so.

I think you missed the point. The pizza was cooked in the oven....... Which killed all the germs.

The Knife, or pizza cutter, after the pizza comes out of the oven, is the issue. If it is contaminated, then it will end up contaminating the pizza, that just came out of the oven..

I think you missed the point. The pizza was cooked in the oven....... Which killed all the germs.

The Knife, or pizza cutter, after the pizza comes out of the oven, is the issue. If it is contaminated, then it will end up contaminating the pizza, that just came out of the oven..

There are a lot of trolls in Mayberry today, it seems. Also, those who have never worked in food long are slow to grasp certain concepts of sanitation and keeping up with religious standards for certain customer bases.

Not an issue if you don't give pizza workers unnecessary grief.

1070 A Mutha fucka!

I think it's more perpetuated by the people that DON'T complain. People who do complain are probably oblivious to the fact that i would happen or don't give a shit. Hence the complaining.

Makes sense as well.

I just laugh anytime anyone says someone did something gross to your food because you complained. I've worked in the food industry for almost ten years and not once have I seen anyone do anything questionable to anyone's food. It's an urban myth at best, most likely perpetuated by people who consistently complain at every restaurant so they just figure SOMETHING is happening to their food.

Restaurants are filthy. I worked in a few upscale ones and have seen a lot of questionable things going on. I've seen busboys going straight from cleaning out the bathrooms to slicing lemons. Don't even get me started on the bread!

Not an issue if you don't give pizza workers unnecessary grief.

1070 A Mutha fucka!

There wasn't any unnecessary grief. The driver didn't receive a tip, but at the same time, he didn't do his job, and I went and got it myself. Also, he lied about calling, wasn't apologetic at all about anything, and was actually rude about it.

You're also a scumbag if you think anything I did deserves to have your food spit on, and you're also the type of person that wouldn't last in a restaurant because you'd be wanting to fuck with people's food every time you got butthurt.

Restaurants are filthy. I worked in a few upscale ones and have seen a lot of questionable things going on. I've seen busboys going straight from cleaning out the bathrooms to slicing lemons. Don't even get me started on the bread!

Then you've worked in disgusting environments around shitty, non-hygiene oriented people and I question your choice of residence or workplace.

I mean, you can go clean bathrooms, wash your hands, then slice lemons. You're saying you watched the guy do all of this in succession without washing his hands? Did you know he didn't wash his hands in the bathroom before he left? The fuck were you doing standing around staring at the bus boy? Lol.

There wasn't any unnecessary grief. The driver didn't receive a tip, but at the same time, he didn't do his job, and I went and got it myself. Also, he lied about calling, wasn't apologetic at all about anything, and was actually rude about it.

You're also a scumbag if you think anything I did deserves to have your food spit on, and you're also the type of person that wouldn't last in a restaurant because you'd be wanting to fuck with people's food every time you got butthurt.

Me a scumbag? I don't have issues with pizza delivery guys and don't give them grief. I'm just letting you know that your attitude over something that could have completely been avoided by saying "Unit A" could cause some ruffnecks to do something unsavory to your food. Do whatever you like, no skin of my back, I don't treat my pizza delivery guy like shit.

Me a scumbag? I don't have issues with pizza delivery guys and don't give them grief. I'm just letting you know that your attitude over something that could have completely been avoided by saying "Unit A" could cause some ruffnecks to do something unsavory to your food. Do whatever you like, no skin of my back, I don't treat my pizza delivery guy like shit.

The troll in you is weak.

I made a thread about it, so I must be soo butthurt that I was a dick to the driver, right? I actually make it a point to be very nice and calm to restaurant employees everywhere because I'm in the same industry. Cool story, though bro.

The troll in you is weak.

I made a thread about it, so I must be soo butthurt that I was a dick to the driver, right? I actually make it a point to be very nice and calm to restaurant employees everywhere because I'm in the same industry. Cool story, though bro.

I'm not Nostrodamus, but if you say so, brah, OK.

I didn't miss anything....if vegans do not want to eat meat, and jewish people do not want to eat meat because of the possibility that it's not kosher, the process of cooking does not aleviate those concerns because the extra food particles (meat/cheese) still comes in contact, and can still be found in the crust.

Worrying about the possible condition of the pizza slicer that's used is ridiculous unless, as the previous poster mentioned, that the place you are ordering from goes out of their way to avoid cross contamination in the first place.

Last edited:
when I was in college I ordered some pizzas from papa johns, and when they arrived about an hour late I didn't tip the delivery guy. More than a year later, one of my friends was working delivery from that store and I had her deliver me a pizza one night, and she told me that in the comments section for my address it simply said "FUCK"

:icon_lol:

I didn't miss anything....if vegans do not want to eat meat, and jewish people do not want to eat meat because of the possibility that it's not kosher, the process of cooking does not aleviate those concerns because the extra food particles (meat/cheese) still comes in contact, and can still be found in the crust.

Worrying about the possible condition of the pizza slicer that's used is ridiculous unless, as the previous poster mentioned, that the place you are ordering from goes out of their way to avoid cross contamination in the first place.

Dude... Go to talk to a rabbi or DJ from Roseanne. Gtfo with all your angst towards religious needs.

Since living in chicago I haven't had chain pizza in years. But, I remember service as being sketchy.

when I was in college I ordered some pizzas from papa johns, and when they arrived about an hour late I didn't tip the delivery guy. More than a year later, one of my friends was working delivery from that store and I had her deliver me a pizza one night, and she told me that in the comments section for my address it simply said "FUCK"

:icon_lol:

Most of the time, late pizzas aren't the drivers fault.

My bad service pizza story. Was a little kid. Saved up money to buy my own pizza. Was super excited ordering my own food for the first time. Ordered pepperoni and green pepper. Pick it up, pay. Then realize that it was pineapple instead of pepperoni. So I complain. The guy tells me I ordered pineapple. Refuses to make it again or refund me. So I fling the box, sending pizza slices flying all over the restaurant. He went out of business 6 months later. Screw that guy.

I know the feeling. Saving up some allowance to buy a pizza. Good shit. The thing is, don't they have a lil Caesar's in your area? I'll admit, back in the day it was decent. Now, it's shit. There's a new York pizza type place in the neighboring town that cost the same as lil Caesar's, but taste better.

Back