Bad Service

bandicoot

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Hadn't really seen any threads on this subject, so I thought I'd make a thread about it.

I ordered from Papa Johns earlier today, the girlfriend wanted pizza so I obliged. I ended up having to call because the app was acting glitchy. Ordered the pizza, hung up.

A whole hour later, I call to ask about the whereabouts of my pizza, then after being put on hold for a couple of minutes, I was answered by who apparently was my delivery driver.

First annoying thing being when he read my address back to me, he said 1078 rather than 1070 A, which let me know he wasn't listening earlier when I repeated myself twice to make sure they had the address. He proceeds to tell me he looked for my apartment and called the number he was given, my girlfriends, multiple times to no avail. He was basically lying through his teeth, and was very snotty and rude all whilst telling me how it wasn't his fault.

I ask for the manager, wait on hold, I ask the manager if I can just come get it myself because the driver was very rude and unprofessional on the phone, and he says of course, he also tries to defend the driver, and actually being just as rude as the driver was earlier. I ask if I could get a fresh pizza instead of one that's been sitting over an hour, and he says, "Uh... I guess."

Anyone else receive shitty service and wanna bitch about it? Get up in here.

Dude, i feel your pizza problems, maybe you just couldnt speak right, did you have something on your mouth at the time?

Never say ten seventy when asking for delivery
Say one zero seven zero so theres no mistakes
Plinys helpful tip of the day

Never say ten seventy when asking for delivery
Say one zero seven zero so theres no mistakes
Plinys helpful tip of the day

Yeah, that would have definitely helped. I'm not a right side thinker at all so numbers escape me at times.

Hadn't really seen any threads on this subject, so I thought I'd make a thread about it.

I ordered from Papa Johns earlier today, the girlfriend wanted pizza so I obliged. I ended up having to call because the app was acting glitchy. Ordered the pizza, hung up.

A whole hour later, I call to ask about the whereabouts of my pizza, then after being put on hold for a couple of minutes, I was answered by who apparently was my delivery driver.

First annoying thing being when he read my address back to me, he said 1078 rather than 1070 A, which let me know he wasn't listening earlier when I repeated myself twice to make sure they had the address. He proceeds to tell me he looked for my apartment and called the number he was given, my girlfriends, multiple times to no avail. He was basically lying through his teeth, and was very snotty and rude all whilst telling me how it wasn't his fault.

I ask for the manager, wait on hold, I ask the manager if I can just come get it myself because the driver was very rude and unprofessional on the phone, and he says of course, he also tries to defend the driver, and actually being just as rude as the driver was earlier. I ask if I could get a fresh pizza instead of one that's been sitting over an hour, and he says, "Uh... I guess."

Anyone else receive shitty service and wanna bitch about it? Get up in here.

Always complain to Corporate. Get specifics. Names, times, etc..

That is what a bish at my work does all the time. It is pretty pathetic but she gets free stuff all of the time.

-Went and bought a pizza from papa johns. Got home, bit into it and encountered a long ass hair. Took that shit back and got a refund. They closed down a few months later. I would clap but the unexpectedly closed and non of the employees got paid.

-Got a lap dance, I had one song and she charged me for 2. I avoided arguing, and that big ass bouncer. If I were to see her I would remember. Hope she gets bad karma.

If your girlfriend has a Verizon phone, she might get the messages tomorrow.

-Went and bought a pizza from papa johns. Got home, bit into it and encountered a long ass hair. Took that shit back and got a refund. They closed down a few months later. I would clap but the unexpectedly closed and non of the employees got paid.

-Got a lap dance, I had one song and she charged me for 2. I avoided arguing, and that big ass bouncer. If I were to see her I would remember. Hope she gets bad karma.

That's some bullshit on both accounts, good sir.

My bad service pizza story. Was a little kid. Saved up money to buy my own pizza. Was super excited ordering my own food for the first time. Ordered pepperoni and green pepper. Pick it up, pay. Then realize that it was pineapple instead of pepperoni. So I complain. The guy tells me I ordered pineapple. Refuses to make it again or refund me. So I fling the box, sending pizza slices flying all over the restaurant. He went out of business 6 months later. Screw that guy.

I ordered delivery for a fuckin sub sandwich from Jimmy John's and the shop calls back like 2 hours later leaving a voicemail saying they're waiting for me to pick up my order.

I still have the email receipt and it says delivery. Wtf, I didn't even mind to call back.

all i can think of is just your typical mcds employees not knowing the difference between crispy/grilled, asking the same question a million times

^ I can imagine that happening, but it's never happened to me

Back