Bad Service

I ordered delivery for a fuckin sub sandwich from Jimmy John's and the shop calls back like 2 hours later leaving a voicemail saying they're waiting for me to pick up my order.

I still have the email receipt and it says delivery. Wtf, I didn't even mind to call back.

It's always some borderline mental deficiencies type shit.

It depends on the cashier/manager. I had to order a pizza once and told them to not slice the pie. I show up and low and behold its sliced. I tell them I'm in a hurry and can't wait for them to remake one. They give me the pizza free, a 2 liter and future credit.

I actually prefer Papa Johns over Dominos or Pizza Hut when I wanna slum it up with bad pizza.

I've called twice to complain about my pizza being late from Papa John's, and both times I got a free pizza.

Had a bitchy waitress at a Denny's one time. Me and my girlfriend are eating, we had ordered a soda which hadn't shown up yet. Place is packed and our waitress is this girl in her 40's looking run Down and very stressed out. As she's power walking past us, my girlfriend stops her and politely reminded her about the soda. Nothing rude by my girl at all. And the waitress looks back and says something along the lines of "I'm busy and I have hot orders waiting and I'm not gonna let a hot order go cold over a soda" (I'm paraphrasing based on memory but it was beyond rude). My girl shot her daggers and the girl kind of straightened up and apologized and immediately came back with the soda. She apologized again a while later. She just seemed just super stressed. I'm normally a very friendly tipper, but I made sure to stiff her

I guess I just feel incensed about certain things because I've worked in the food industry for almost ten years, and can't believe some of the things I've seen/heard from other people as well.

It depends on the cashier/manager. I had to order a pizza once and told them to not slice the pie. I show up and low and behold its sliced. I tell them I'm in a hurry and can't wait for them to remake one. They give me the pizza free, a 2 liter and future credit.

lol Who orders pizza unsliced. Stop fucking with peoples heads maybe.

Lol it's right down the street. I know you got that wood fire stove in your crib but we ain't all ballin' like that.

So you ordered delivery from the place around the corner?

lol Who orders pizza unsliced. Stop fucking with peoples heads maybe.

Jews, Muslims and vegans do it. The blades are slicing meats all day so they prefer to slice it on their own.

Man, I had some bad service today at a philly connection place in the mall. Woman wanted to charge me 55 cents for a refill after paying $14 for a sub combo

-Went and bought a pizza from papa johns. Got home, bit into it and encountered a long ass hair. Took that shit back and got a refund. They closed down a few months later. I would clap but the unexpectedly closed and non of the employees got paid.

-Got a lap dance, I had one song and she charged me for 2. I avoided arguing, and that big ass bouncer. If I were to see her I would remember. Hope she gets bad karma.

the one time i went to a strip club was when my friends took me on my 22nd birthday

they paid for an hour in the back room, she started rubbing me off 15 minutes into it. then i finished and she was about to leave. i saw my phone and told her its only been 30 minutes, she said "are you really horny right after?" then i said yeah youre right and she left. so i kiiiinda got shortchanged

When it comes to getting my food I always act as nice as possible even if the service is shitty or the waiter is rude. I'm very paranoid when it comes to my food. Even though you did nothing wrong I wouldn't get pizzas from that spot, for all you know he out his nut sack all over the crust or some shit.

I ordered 10 pizzas from Papa Johns [only pizza place near the campus] for a party my buddy was throwing. Pizza dude showed up with one pizza. I called the store [had the online receipt clearly showing 10 pizzas were ordered] and the guy tried to argue with me. Without a printer in the house, I just grabbed my laptop and drove to the store. Ended up waiting while they made 10 fresh pizzas. They threw in some chicken wings and a 2 liter, though.

My bad service pizza story. Was a little kid. Saved up money to buy my own pizza. Was super excited ordering my own food for the first time. Ordered pepperoni and green pepper. Pick it up, pay. Then realize that it was pineapple instead of pepperoni. So I complain. The guy tells me I ordered pineapple. Refuses to make it again or refund me. So I fling the box, sending pizza slices flying all over the restaurant. He went out of business 6 months later. Screw that guy.

This story is hilarious on multiple levels.

Especially the 'saving up to buy a pizza' part.

This story is hilarious on multiple levels.

Especially the 'saving up to buy a pizza' part.

He said he was a little kid. A good pizza [not a chain] can be like 20 bucks. When I was a kid, 20 bucks was a whole month of chores.

He said he was a little kid. A good pizza [not a chain] can be like 20 bucks. When I was a kid, 20 bucks was a whole month of chores.

Oh I understand that, but what I find funny is that most kids save up for a material possession, not a consumable. GI Joe or skateboard or bmx I can understand but saving up for a pizza?

Man, I had some bad service today at a philly connection place in the mall. Woman wanted to charge me 55 cents for a refill after paying $14 for a sub combo

You're confusing service with policy. If they have a free refill policy, I'm sure there would have been no issue. So if the policy is no free refill, that's your issue, not the service. If a store doesn't give you free stuff, that isn't bad service.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back