Aspinall might be the best athletic specimen we've ever seen in HW

Brock wasn't athletic, wtf you talking about? Unless peds = athleticism and then Brock was the GOAT.
Brock wasn't athletic? He was freakishly athletic. He was just unskilled, MMA-wise, and hated getting punched in the face.

Reactions: HHJ
Brock wasn't athletic? He was freakishly athletic. He was just unskilled, MMA-wise, and hated getting punched in the face.
I mean.I dont know how anyone can say he wasnt insanely athletic.

The guy was frighteningly agile and fast for his size.

No, Lesnar, Ubereem, Ngannou, Jones, DC, Gane, Blaydes are more athletic

He's not even the most athletic in the current division. I'd say that distinction belongs to Gane by a significant margin.

Lots of guys took PEDs. Brock was a national champion wrestler who could do a gainer at 275 pounds and who wandered into MMA and beat guys like Mir, Randy and Carwin. He’s clearly an elite athlete by any definition of the word.
Ignore dragtheknuckles, he's obviously a sconce.

He's gone thru this thread saying "let me guess PEDS=athleticism," then saying Brock was not athletic because he wasn't a natural striker, having waited until LATE into his career to train striking

I'm separating Brock from this statement because it's a matter of fact, PEDs pretty much = athleticism, that's the very reason they are called... wait for it ... performance enhancing drugs.

Apparently every new HW contender is the best ever. Recency bias.

Not even close.

Brock Lesnar by a landslide. Watching Brock fight was surreal.

Although notably smaller Randleman was a much better athlete. Pretty much everyone that knew him said he was the most athletic person they knew. However Aspinal's movement is impressive for a man his size. Could see him being the champ for a while.

Back