Are you handy?

Nope, just a good sanding, little stain, and three coats of oil based poly...you should make your own Guitar, some dude on YT made one out of colored pencils..

I mean I got an American tele and strat it's basically as nice of guitar money can but. But yes that would be a cool project

I'm more worried about fixing the ac in my car and my fucked up sink/garbage disposal lol

I mean I got an American tele and strat it's basically as nice of guitar money can but. But yes that would be a cool project

I'm more worried about fixing the ac in my car and my fucked up sink/garbage disposal lol

Car AC and Garbage Disposal = First world problems detected;)

I built a music room for a guy, he loves his Fender...I built a humidity controlled glass door cabinet that holds about 8 guitars..

I built a music room for a guy, he loves his Fender...I built a humidity controlled glass door cabinet that holds about 8 guitars..
I helped my friend build alex Jones desk he used in podcasts

Did you ever meet Jones doing the install?
Yea. Hes actually a nice normal dude tbh.

However when we first went on site his security took us in a room and had their fire arms on the table. Basically saying dont pull any shit.

But Alex was cool. And I dont like his act..
But I think it is just that. An act

Yea. Hes actually a nice normal dude tbh.

However when we first went on site his security took us in a room and had their fire arms on the table. Basically saying dont pull any shit.

But Alex was cool. And I dont like his act..
But I think it is just that. An act

should have grabbed the guns off the table and accused them of being lizards..

should have grabbed the guns off the table and accused them of being lizards..
Haha. Yeah if you saw these guys you dont do shit.

He had straight up military style security

But I have nothing but nice things to say about the guy. He paid us above fair and was nice. I used to hate on him but after meeting him I cant hate. Also his security guys were.... not people any sherdogger wants to fuck with or grab guns off the table. I'll leave it at that

Good with certain things, haven’t paid for a car mechanic in fuck knows how long but on the flip side I can’t do wood work and stuff for shit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back