All of a sudden Izzy is ready?

The ENTIRE division? Now beating Costa is beating "the entire division"? Ah, yeah, sure...
<YeahOKJen>
He absolutely has, who should he be fighting against at MW? Jack the Joker ? lol
It's pretty consensus Izzy has cleaned MW out.

Whittaker, Gastelum, Yoel, Costa, Brunson, Tavares, Vettori... All ranked opponents.

I want to live to see this kind of delusion happening...
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

Jones doesn't need Israel, Israel is the one who needs Jones. He called out Jones first. He makes a move if he REALLY wants to fight Jones, not the opposite - once Jones is bulking to HW to make history there and he already made history at LHW, not making any sense to go back just to fight Israel.

But, of course, knowing that Jones will never come back after bulking an HW body and fight the best there - Ngannou, Stipe -, IF Israel beat Jan he will capitalize on that and call out Jones just to be a troll. "Is normal".

Jones vs Israel at LHW will only happen IF Jones loses at HW. Mark my words. Because if he wins, he will stay there 100%.

Well, dudes going up to LHW, so like it's not impossible to think he could move up to HW after that, it's not like if he gets the belt he has to stick around to try and clear out a more difficult division for peanuts when he's already done it at MW.. He's fought at like 220lb in his Kickboxing days, and knocked everyone out whilst he was at that weight, could easily make HW for a fight against Jones.

Jones doesn't need Israel, nobody said he does, but they clearly have an interest in fighting each other and a fight makes sense on all accounts.

Theres no reason Izzy won't go up to HW to fight Jones. No reason Jones wouldn't go down to LHW to try and reclaim his throne either.

You're being hysterical for no reason, calm down.

Last edited:
No you just don't listen. Israel said exactly when he would fight Jon.

Besides Jon is/was a GOAT. Jan B isn't but he is the champ. Israel does not need Jon. Jon needs Israel because he is afraid of heavyweight.

Lol at either fighter being "afraid' of what you're accusing them to be afraid of.

Jones doesn't need Israel, Israel is the one who needs Jones. He called out Jones first.

It started like this.

Adesanya was asked about fighting Jones

“It does tickle my loins. It does make me feel some type of way. I like challenges. [Jones] is the GOAT right now, right? I’ve already killed one GOAT, I’m hunting the next.”- Stylebender

Then Jones responded

If you think you killed 44 yr old Anderson, you didn’t. I’m not really sure what fight you’ve been watching. You got past the legendary GOAT, now come fuck with the King of the jungle. I’ll make you call me daddy by the third.”- Jones

Jones is the one who took it up a level

It started like this.

“It does tickle my loins. It does make me feel some type of way. I like challenges. [Jones] is the GOAT right now, right? I’ve already killed one GOAT, I’m hunting the next.”- Stylebender

Then Jones responded

If you think you killed 44 yr old Anderson, you didn’t. I’m not really sure what fight you’ve been watching. You got past the legendary GOAT, now come fuck with the King of the jungle. I’ll make you call me daddy by the third.”- Jones

FACTS!
And they both have taken it up many levels since then!

He has nothing to lose fighting Jan or Jones.

Ther're more dangerous challenges at MW.

You got the mega blankets in Weidman and Rockhold..then you got Jacare somewhere looming in the swampy waters...

He's stepping up in weight to face the champion in the weight class above him who can beat damn near everybody at MW and he's still less of a threat stylistically.

Great career making fight to win for the MW champ

He absolutely has, who should he be fighting against at MW? Jack the Joker ? lol
It's pretty consensus Izzy has cleaned MW out.

Whittaker, Gastelum, Yoel, Costa, Brunson, Tavares, Vettori... All ranked opponents.
Consensus? Where?

And why not Hermansson, a legit contender? Maybe a legit wrestler - stop counting Romero or Brunson, let's be real here - like Weidman or Akhmedov... Rematch with Whittaker, he deserves it. Fighting WW Gastelum again, depending on his next result... I mean, there are some fighters there.

The point you tried to make is he didn't accept Jones before because "he needed to clean up" the MW division, which is not true at all... Like I said, beating Paulo doesn't mean shit, he COULD fight Jones before and fulfill his own words and he, all of a sudden, wants to fight LHW elder Jan because Jones is gone to HW lol.

Are you serious or what?
Well, dudes going up to LHW, so like it's not impossible to think he could move up to HW after that, it's not like if he gets the belt he has to stick around to try and clear out a more difficult division for peanuts when he's already done it at MW.. He's fought at like 220lb in his Kickboxing days, and knocked everyone out whilst he was at that weight, could easily make HW for a fight against Jones.

Jones doesn't need Israel, nobody said he does, but they clearly have an interest in fighting each other and a fight makes sense on all accounts.

Theres no reason Izzy won't go up to HW to fight Jones.

You're being hysterical for no reason, calm down.
I'm just talking what I think, hysterical are people who believes Israel couldn't fight Jones before... Jan becomes champ and he goes up to fight Jan lol. Give me a break.

And about Israel going up after Jones - IF he beats Jan -, it's a delusional thing. It is what I already said, Israel won't go after Jones at HW never. Are you implying that a MAN who never wanted any of Jones smoke at LHW will go after Jon at HW? My man... Seriously. lol.

It started like this.

Then Jones responded

He said he is going to hunt the next GOAT, are you blind or has cognitive impairment? lol...

Consensus? Where?

And why not Hermansson, a legit contender? Maybe a legit wrestler - stop counting Romero or Brunson, let's be real here - like Weidman or Akhmedov... Rematch with Whittaker, he deserves it. Fighting WW Gastelum again, depending on his next result... I mean, there are some fighters there.

Consensus here, you're the only person i've seen suggesting he should continue to fight at MW since the news of him moving up to LHW.
You're clearly just against fighters moving up or down divisions, thats fine, but not realistic when you have the buzz that Izzy has.. Bunch of PPV money makers go for Champ-Champ shit. Jan fight makes more $ than him fighting opponents worse than the ones he's already faced, you just want to see him fighting the same handful of fighters over and over and over, no one wants to see that.
You don't count Yoel and Brunson why exactly? lol outrageously poor take.

The point you tried to make is he didn't accept Jones before because "he needed to clean up" the MW division, which is not true at all... Like I said, beating Paulo doesn't mean shit, he COULD fight Jones before and fulfill his own words and he, all of a sudden, wants to fight LHW elder Jan because Jones is gone to HW lol.

Are you serious or what?

I'm just talking what I think, hysterical are people who believes Israel couldn't fight Jones before... Jan becomes champ and he goes up to fight Jan lol. Give me a break.

And about Israel going up after Jones - IF he beats Jan -, it's a delusional thing. It is what I already said, Israel won't go after Jones at HW never. Are you implying that a MAN who never wanted any of Jones smoke at LHW will go after Jon at HW? My man... Seriously. lol.

No it's not the point i've tried to make, you are straw manning awfully lol, he didn't NEED to clean up the division before fighting Jones, just so happens he has done and now is the perfect time to move up and challenge himself to get into Champ-Champ club, and then maybe, just maybe the first ever Champ-Champ-Champ.. Why not? it's within reach.
You want him to fight Jack the Joker but don't consider Yoel, Brunson or Costa as legit wins LMAO.
It's not just about what he or Jon wants, it has to make sense with times, and it has to makes sense with what the UFC want to do, stop pretending anyones ducking or afraid of anyone, thats all in your mind.

Everyone wanted to see the Costa rivalry play out, we saw how it did and Izzy's stock has ^^^^ from that, he's a red panty night guy now it's simple. You're really hung up on thinking Izzy was ducking anyone lol, and you call me delusional.
<{cruzshake}>
Awful post.

Last edited:
Jon Jones doesn't even need to fight at HW no fighter in mma history has better resume than his

That's a lot of bs excuse u got. He's scared of jones
He needs to settle the beef. And they could part ways already
Ok budd
It started like this.

Then Jones responded

It actually started before that.

Then Israel responded with what you said.

He said he is going to hunt the next GOAT, are you blind or has cognitive impairment? lol...

Tone matter. He didn’t say it as an insult. It was joke just a cool line. It wasn’t meant as attack

But then Jones said he would make him his bitch. BIG DIFFERENCE

What a puss. He has been locked in a cage with Yoel Romero, Rob Whittaker, Kevin Gastelum and Costa. I don't think he is afraid of anyone.

It just makes sense to move up until there is a worthy challenger. A win against Whittaker, Cannonier, Till etc...doesn't do a lot for him right now.

Consensus here, you're the only person i've seen suggesting he should continue to fight at MW since the news of him moving up to LHW.
You're clearly just against fighters moving up or down divisions, thats fine, but not realistic when you have the buzz that Izzy has.. Bunch of PPV money makers go for Champ-Champ shit. Jan fight makes more $ than him fighting opponents worse than the ones he's already faced, you just want to see him fighting the same handful of fighters over and over and over, no one wants to see that.
No it's not the point i've tried to make, you are straw manning awfully lol, he didn't NEED to clean up the division before fighting Jones, just so happens he has done and now is the perfect time to move up and challenge himself to get into Champ-Champ club, and then maybe, just maybe the first ever Champ-Champ-Champ.. Why not? it's within reach.
So, you are taking into consideration only money, not legacy. Which legacy will he achieve fighting Jan instead of fighting Jones when the latter was champ? The same legacy GSP "achieved" in fighting Bisping instead of Spider? lol...

I WANT him fighting the best. If the man is the real shit as he pretends to be, he makes history at MW and fight the best LHWs, not for money but for LEGACY. But this is not up to myself, he and his team that knows what is best for him. Fighting Jan instead of Jones it is just a funny weak ass move equal to GSP, nothing more.

You don't count Yoel and Brunson why exactly? lol outrageously poor take.
You want him to fight Jack the Joker but don't consider Yoel, Brunson or Costa as legit wins LMAO.
You have some cognite impairment confirmed, because I made it clear it was about WRESTLING, one of Israel deficiencies.

And I never said those wins weren't legit, I talked about WRESTLING and Paulo is not on that context neither I put him there, you are putting Paulo for free. I put Paulo into conversation because you implied that Israel couldn't fight Jones before and after Paulo ALL OF A SUDDEN the division is clear? lol... MAKE SOME SENSE my man. If you are crazy, that's your own problem.

Tone matter. He didn’t say it as an insult. It was joke just a cool line. It wasn’t meant as attack

But then Jones said he would make him his bitch. BIG DIFFERENCE

It doesn't matter the tone... He said he was going after the next GOAT. Or words all of a sudden don't matter, we are now only analyzing tones and stuff, not words anymore? lol...

So, you are taking into consideration only money, not legacy. Which legacy will he achieve fighting Jan instead of fighting Jones when the latter was champ? The same legacy GSP "achieved" in fighting Bisping instead of Spider? lol...

I WANT him fighting the best. If the man is the real shit as he pretends to be, he makes history at MW and fight the best LHWs, not for money but for LEGACY. But this is not up to myself, he and his team that knows what is best for him. Fighting Jan instead of Jones it is just a funny weak ass move equal to GSP, nothing more.

No not only money at all, Legacy of being one of few Champ Champs to ever exist, that doesn't change.. Fighting Jan and getting a 2nd title doesn't mean the Jon Jones fight can never happen does it, they've both expressed interest in that fight happening at some point.
GSP is considered GOAT UFC fighter, not fighting Anderson does very little to tarnish him.

If you want him Fighting the best then a move up makes most sense, he could end up fighting Jan-Jones-Stipe-Francis, you don't consider them bigger tests than Gastelum again or Whittaker again or Jack the Joker? hahaha.

Jones hasn't said he's fighting at HW yet, why hasn't he any fights booked? If he hadn't relinquished his title Izzy vs Jon could have been the next fight. Jon backed out of fighting here not Izzy.

="Andreh, post: 162443416, member: 548857"
You have some cognite impairment confirmed, because I made it clear it was about WRESTLING, one of Israel deficiencies.

And I never said those wins weren't legit, I talked about WRESTLING and Paulo is not on that context neither I put him there, you are putting Paulo for free. I put Paulo into conversation because you implied that Israel couldn't fight Jones before and after Paulo ALL OF A SUDDEN the division is clear? lol... MAKE SOME SENSE my man. If you are crazy, that's your own problem.

Cognite impairment is your catchphrase.. You made nothing clear in your ramblings about wrestling to me..
Whats your point? I don't understand.
None of this even makes sense, I think you're getting me mixed up with someone else hahaha.
<6><6><6>
You sound butt hurt about something lol.. I'd go and take a breather before spouting any more of this nonsense buddy. Massive amount of BJ Penn Gifs warranted
{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}

Last edited:
It doesn't matter the tone... He said he was going after the next GOAT. Or words all of a sudden don't matter, we are now only analyzing tones and stuff, not words anymore? lol...

What?! Tone matters. That’s how basic conversation. You listen to tone to decipher intention. 90% of all communication is non-verbal

Jones fans are pretty sensitive....

Israel seemed like he wanted one or two more fights at MW. Cannonier lost and Rob doesn’t even seem like he wants the fight. Now is obviously the perfect time for the move since there really isn’t any other name to go in his division.

To imply that a guy that has accomplished as much as Izzy has and has the success that Izzy across multiple combat sports is scared or ducking Jones is just flat out disrespectful. Should expect nothing less though...

<36>
LOL at my dude thinking Weidman or Omari is more of a Legacy fight for Izzy than a LHW title win would be.

When jomes was champ he said he still has business at MW and will move up on his own time, and now that a weaker guy has the belt , he is ready?

Weak ass move!
When Jones was champ he did. Then he beat Yoel and Costa. Do you not understand how time works?

Back