All of a sudden Izzy is ready?

Jon Jones: you keep talking about me. lets fight, you can have an immediate title shot

Izzy: "Im gonna fight you and Ill knock you out. I'll knock out Jon Jones. just not right now.....I'm not ready, but in a few years when I am ready I'm gonna knock out Jon Jones"

Jon moves up

Izzy: I'm ready why is Jon Jones ducking me
You nailed it man
Some guys here are just ball struck.

Haha, dream on bro.

Of course it would be, You think Izzy fights Whittaker a 2nd time when theres beef with Jones has he could gain a 2nd belt?... Both of them were in need of competition, both have/had cleaned the divisions they are/were in.. It makes top $$$, or you think Jones is fighting the winner of Thiago and Glover for relative pennies and for absolutely no reason again.. no chance.

Doesn't matter. Whittaker beat two guys that Izzy would have fought had they beaten Whittaker. He was the top contender, he then fought two of the top 5. He cleared out the division as a top contender.
It does matter though.

I said he COULD have debuted at 205. He fought heavyweights in glory years ago. He was 198 at his heaviest which is undersized and I said as much. Stop using this stupid logic of “2 years into his UFC career.” Look at his age and combat career.
I’m not the one “rushing” Izzy to LHW. His own big mouth is doing the job for him. If he kept his mouth shut about fighting Jon, nobody would be clamoring for the matchup. I’ve been consistent in calling out Jon for teasing so try again with the double standards bullshit.
Why would he debut at 205 when he barely cuts weight to make 185. Are you smoking woolies? Who does that

The MMA and Kickboxing world are definitely different and require different skill sets. Stop talking that naïve shit. In the MMA world Izzy is definitely nowhere near as experienced as Jones and it's asinine to even argue this regardless of how close they might be in the age department

Izzy has always said 2021 is the year he wants to fight Jones. Why are you giving him shit in 2020 especially now that he has more or less moved up a division in such a short period. If he beats Jan this still sets everything nicely for a super fight with Jon so stop whining.

Dana still had MW fights in mind for Izzy ...Until Cannonier lost and Whittaker didn’t want it ,Dana and Izzy felt there was still work to be done at MW .....timeline is a real thing you know ....This isn’t a video game when you can pick who fights at any time .....I’m sure Izzy is smart enough to realize Jan is a more winnable fight .....Moving up for a fight at 205 before fighting jones was intelligent......Not sure why you think it’s such a huge thing that Jones - Izzy happens at the end of the year instead of the first of the year ...you just want to bitch and complain.....Izzy said he’d fight Jon in 2021 and he’s lined up to do just that .... cry some more
Sherbros think this is a school yard where you just call out a fighter and fights get made after classes or something. Two guys in different divisions FFS.

What does it matter if Izzy fights Jan or Jon first. It's still a boss move to move up and fight the very best that walk around at at least 20pounds heavier than you do

When jomes was champ he said he still has business at MW and will move up on his own time, and now that a weaker guy has the belt , he is ready?

Weak ass move!

Adesanya said is multiple interviews he would move up to fight Jon in 2021...

He’s also still saying he will fight Jon in 2021 even...

So basically you’ve made something up and then used what you’ve made up to criticise a fighter. Productive

Every other post on here is about how an mma fighter is actually a coward.

Why would he debut at 205 when he barely cuts weight to make 185. Are you smoking woolies? Who does that

The MMA and Kickboxing world are definitely different and require different skill sets. Stop talking that naïve shit. In the MMA world Izzy is definitely nowhere near as experienced as Jones and it's asinine to even argue this regardless of how close they might be in the age department

Izzy has always said 2021 is the year he wants to fight Jones. Why are you giving him shit in 2020 especially now that he has more or less moved up a division in such a short period. If he beats Jan this still sets everything nicely for a super fight with Jon so stop whining.

lol

smokin woolies

{<redford}

At least this gets him even more close to a fight with Jones, as opposed to Jones moving down or Izzy up by 2 weight classes.
They'll fight eventually.

Adesanya said is multiple interviews he would move up to fight Jon in 2021...

He’s also still saying he will fight Jon in 2021 even...

So basically you’ve made something up and then used what you’ve made up to criticise a fighter. Productive
Ah, I see... So, if a fighter says HE WILL fight someone that means he is telling the truth then... Ok. Ok then, let's see what really happens in 2021.

Jones is going up, as we all know, so if Israel call out for him and he fights Stipe or Ngannou instead, will you count that as a duck by Jones or a trolling* by Israel? - *KNOWING that he can't fight Jones because Jones is after something much better, so he PRETENDS he wants a fight with Jones AT THE EXACT TIME he can't fight Jones... I mean, the real coward ducking disguised itself, beats Jan - IF he beats, one of the weakest LHW champion ever, already having a certain age for being a high performance fighter - and calls out for someone that is committed with another division lol.

Give a sincere answer if you can. ;)

P.S.: Even if this happens, Jones accept the call out right after he beats a top HW. An EASY fight like that lol... Then, let's see if Israel will accept and fulfill his own words - IF he really calls out Jones, just to remember.

Last edited:
Ah, I see... So, if a fighter says HE WILL fight someone that means he is telling the truth then... Ok. Ok then, let's see what really happens in 2021.

Jones is going up, as we all know, so if Israel call out for him and he fights Stipe or Ngannou instead, will you count that as a duck by Jones or a trolling* by Israel? - *KNOWING that he can't fight Jones because Jones is after something much better, so he PRETENDS he wants a fight with Jones AT THE EXACT TIME he can't fight Jones... I mean, the real coward ducking disguised itself, beats Jan - IF he beats, one of the weakest LHW champion ever, already having a certain age for being a high performance fighter - and calls out for someone that is committed with another division lol.

Give a sincere answer if you can. ;)

P.S.: Even if this happens, Jones accept the call out right after he beats a top HW. An EASY fight like that lol... Then, let's see if Israel will accept and fulfill his own words - IF he really calls out Jones, just to remember.

It doesn’t take much mental gymnastics to claim Adesanya has been consistent. He said he would go up in 2021, he’s going up in 2021. There’s not much else to it.

We’ll see how it plays out, at this stage no reason to criticise him, he’s doing exactly what he said

It doesn’t take much mental gymnastics to claim Adesanya has been consistent. He said he would go up in 2021, he’s going up in 2021. There’s not much else to it.

We’ll see how it plays out, at this stage no reason to criticise him, he’s doing exactly what he said
He didn't move up to fight Jon, he is moving up to fight JAN. There is a huge difference.

All of a sudden, once JON is going to the HW division and LHW has one of the weakest champs ever? Lol, stop trolling my man.

He didn't move up to fight Jon, he is moving up to fight JAN. There is a huge difference.

All of a sudden, once JON is going to the HW division and LHW has one of the weakest champs ever? Lol, stop trolling my man.
All of a sudden = When he's cleared the entire MW division and only logical fights are rematches against people he's finished already.

Nothing to say he won't go for triple Champ if he beats Jan.. Money, Legacy and Motive is in that.

Whittaker is literally not ready for the fight. He said so himself
That argument only makes sense if Jan Adesanya would fight in say January. Whittaker said he'd like to fight in March/April. Issue is that is when Dana's talking about Jan/Adesanya fighting, as is Jan.

Back