All of a sudden Izzy is ready?

Excellent point but I would argue that they won't leave pregnant women at the accident scene, that is the bones flavour of Christianity
Religion is not a good topic for the board (and spelled out as such in the site's rules).

Plus you are just asking for people to give you examples of fucked up things religious folks have done throughout history with a comment like that.

Jon has his demons. But of what we know about him, he's mostly just self destructive and wreckless. Hardly is he some uniquely bad individual.

Lot of professional izzy ass shiners here.
To all of you I ask the question:
" DO YOU REALLY FUCKING BELIEVE IZZY CAN BEAT JONES?"
Maybe ....If Santos and Reyes are competitive.....why not Izzy ?

Rob said he'd take everyone out til he's the only one left. He knows IZZY don't want that or any challenging. Jan hits him with polish sausage from hell

Its all business and smart moves brings more money, better health and longer life span in this overall shitty career.

I fucking hate Jones, but Jones would have wrecked Izzy if they fought anytime PRIOR to 2020.

None the less, WAR IZZY/.

Because Whittaker has said he’s in no hurry to fight Izzy ....do you follow this sport ? Izzy says Jan in March and Jones in July
Ahh, I thought Jan said he was wanting to fight in April. Has Jan said march works?

To correct you, Whittaker said he would be ready to fight March/April. He said he wanted to fight for the belt then.

But honestly, I'm fine with Izzy fighting LHW. I just hope he doesn't make MW sit around while he dicks around up at LHW. If he defends his belts, I'm happy for the move.

Because Izzy already destroyed Whittaker with ease
Doesn't matter. Whittaker beat two guys that Izzy would have fought had they beaten Whittaker. He was the top contender, he then fought two of the top 5. He cleared out the division as a top contender.

Ahh, I thought Jan said he was wanting to fight in April. Has Jan said march works?

To correct you, Whittaker said he would be ready to fight March/April. He said he wanted to fight for the belt then.

But honestly, I'm fine with Izzy fighting LHW. I just hope he doesn't make MW sit around while he dicks around up at LHW. If he defends his belts, I'm happy for the move.
My mistake by going by what Dana White said at press conference....sometimes I forget how much he lies .....agreed

No you just don't listen. Israel said exactly when he would fight Jon.

Besides Jon is/was a GOAT. Jan B isn't but he is the champ. Israel does not need Jon. Jon needs Israel because he is afraid of heavyweight.
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

Man, seriously... You are another level of delusion. Congratulations.

I find it funny how someone in a lighter class of weight can duck a guy in the weight class above.

When jomes was champ he said he still has business at MW and will move up on his own time, and now that a weaker guy has the belt , he is ready?

Agree
Weak ass move!

He was down to fight Cannonier if he won. I’m down for Izzy to have a fight at LHW then move back down when there’s a clear #1 contender he hasn’t beaten yet
There is a clear 1 contender and he shouldnt decide whether or not to fight rob. Whittaker has beaten cannonier, romero, till, brunson and hall throw in a legend in jacare and only lost once in ten fights at mw. Fuk izzy

He doesn't have long before he has full blown gyno tits and is a walking failed drug test.

I joke I joke I kid kid

In seriousness I think he's just doesn't think very highly of Jan. That's a mistake. Jan is gonna send him back to MW.

There is a clear 1 contender and he shouldnt decide whether or not to fight rob. Whittaker has beaten cannonier, romero, till, brunson and hall throw in a legend in jacare and only lost once in ten fights at mw. Fuk izzy
You trying to kill Whittaker's career? If he fights Izzy again and doesn't win then he's in that contender's purgatory area. Like you said he's 9-1 at MW. He's good enough to beat everyone except the champ. Good enough to knock off rising stars while charging the UFC top dollar for it. That's not a good thing. People get cut for things like that or they restructure their contract.

To me, I don't think recognizing you need more time to prepare for a specific fighter is ducking. Love him or hate him, Jones has been a a mostly well-rounded, dominant champion. Personally, I am not a fan of Jones and his antics.

No you just don't listen. Israel said exactly when he would fight Jon.

Besides Jon is/was a GOAT. Jan B isn't but he is the champ. Israel does not need Jon. Jon needs Israel because he is afraid of heavyweight.
Jon Jones doesn't even need to fight at HW no fighter in mma history has better resume than his

That's a lot of bs excuse u got. He's scared of jones
He needs to settle the beef. And they could part ways already

Jon Jones: you keep talking about me. lets fight, you can have an immediate title shot

Izzy: "Im gonna fight you and Ill knock you out. I'll knock out Jon Jones. just not right now.....I'm not ready, but in a few years when I am ready I'm gonna knock out Jon Jones"

Jon moves up

Izzy: I'm ready why is Jon Jones ducking me

If Jon hadn't relinquished his belt, that fight would be next. Shit arguments for both of them ducking.

My mistake by going by what Dana White said at press conference....sometimes I forget how much he lies .....agreed
He is a lying scumbag, I actually was amazed when he managed to trash both Silva AND Hall at the same time in his last press conference. It takes talent.

Back