All of a sudden Izzy is ready?

No you just don't listen. Israel said exactly when he would fight Jon.

Besides Jon is/was a GOAT. Jan B isn't but he is the champ. Israel does not need Jon. Jon needs Israel because he is afraid of heavyweight.
That's a goddamn lie. Shame on you. Jones doesn't need no damn adesanya. And i know you're the president of the adesanya fanclub but even you need to admit how dodgy it is for izzy NOT to press for that jones fight now that jones isn't champ anymore and now that whittaker is the top contender. If izzy wanted that smoke he's signing that shit yesterday. That shit would be scheduled for February. It's a huge fight with no ill effects on either division. Two of the biggest egos in the sport. The most talented striker ever vs the 1a goat fighter (1b is dj). Needs no justification. This would be apology you deserve (since i didn't watch the sport like that until 2015) for silva jones, silva gsp. But no we got jan. Jan should be avenging his santos loss, not ruining super fights. Fuck all that noise. And now if jones keeps bulking up and eventually moves to hw, the fight is fucked.
Ps. Not wanting jones is understandable. They're in two different weight classes. It's just such an anticlimax.

That's a goddamn lie. Shame on you. Jones doesn't need no damn adesanya. And i know you're the president of the adesanya fanclub but even you need to admit how dodgy it is for izzy NOT to press for that jones fight now that jones isn't champ anymore and now that whittaker is the top contender. If izzy wanted that smoke he's signing that shit yesterday. That shit would be scheduled for February. It's a huge fight with no ill effects on either division. Two of the biggest egos in the sport. The most talented striker ever vs the 1a goat fighter (1b is dj). Needs no justification. This would be apology you deserve (since i didn't watch the sport like that until 2015) for silva jones, silva gsp. But no we got jan. Jan should be avenging his santos loss, not ruining super fights. Fuck all that noise. And now if jones keeps bulking up and eventually moves to hw, the fight is fucked.
Ps. Not wanting jones is understandable. They're in two different weight classes. It's just such an anticlimax.

Izzy has been saying for OVER A YEAR that he will fight Jones in July 2021 and this fight follows that timeline

Ignoring that at this point is just being willfully ignorant

Izzy has been saying for OVER A YEAR that he will fight Jones in July 2021 and this fight follows that timeline

Ignoring that at this point is just being willfully ignorant
My bad. You're right. But jones isn't gonna be around forever. July is a long way away. Why not do it now? Seriously. You think jones turns down a he title fight for izzy? Imo the fight only works NOW before he fully commits to heavyweight. It'll suck if he bulks up, cuts to 205 for izzy, then bulk up again. Plus with rumours circulating about stipe vs francis being in feb, you have to imagine that jones would fight the winner in summerish.

Reasons why jones vs izzy may not happen in july:
. Izzy could get injured , as could jones
. Jones could get arrested again.
. Jones could probably have bulked up by then.
. Izzy could lose to Jan.
. Covid could worsen.

Make hay while sun still shines bro. This has conor vs diaz vibes on it.

Are you dense? The point I’m making is he did this for an easier road to being double champ. He knows he couldn’t have dethroned Jones so he’d rather take a crack at Jan. And im not making the same assumption you are because it sounds like you’re assuming it’s a foregone conclusion he beats Jan. If he loses then the Jones fight will be further delayed when we could have had it in place of the Jan fight. So it’s not a certainty we get to see the fight in 2021 if he loses. You guys really need to stop giving him all this credit for moving up “so soon.” I’ll give him credit when his actions match all the shit he talks.
So Izzy doesn’t impress you ? ....cool .......If Izzy can’t beat Jan he has zero reason to be in the same cage as the legendary Jon Jones ......If Izzy goes into the fight as champ then it’s an even bigger fight ....If Jan beats Izzy then jones can continue on his HW pursuit.....It’s gonna be ok either way bud .....just breathe.....we will get through this together

I’m seeing a lot of worried Jon Jones fans not wanting Izzy to get acclimated to LHW ......It’s painfully obvious.....I’m a confident Jones fan .....I think Izzy should test things out against Jan ....if all goes well superfight In the summer ..... sorry it’s not as fast as you nit picking bitches would like .....But Izzy is doing what he said he’d do

Only to you and people looking to hate. Jan has KOed 3 of his last 4 opponents on his win streak to becoming the champion.

Jon has barely scraped by his last two opponents and USADA. The most action he's had lately has been riding Israel's coattails.

Adesanya is making history if you didn't notice. No middleweight championship in UFC history has moved up to challenge for the title, let alone fight Jon Jones.

Don't worry Izzy will do both. Loke I said Jon is a GOAT. So fucking what if Israel wanted time. Besides, was he not supposed to defend his belt against all new challengers? Right now there's none at 185.
Don't hate him in fact I like him. He knows that he can beat Jan as he is a striker, with jones he will get wrestle fucked. And yes he is making history on MW so its better he stays there than provoking a guy he doesn't want anything to do with.

It happens when it happens. Obvious move for Israel to shoot for the LHW title against Jan in attempt to see how he can do against a fighter who won't poise the level of threat that Jon does as a gauge of what he is capable at at LHW and to get his hands on another belt. Having said that whenever the fight with Jon takes place Jon is going to win convincingly, most likely by stoppage, because Jon is a competent enough striker to stand with Israel, but the disparity in their grappling strength and skill is going to be a REAL problem for Israel. Elbows will rain that day on Israels head.

When jomes was champ he said he still has business at MW and will move up on his own time, and now that a weaker guy has the belt , he is ready?

Weak ass move!

Not as weak a posting from an alt account.

Lot of professional izzy ass shiners here.
To all of you I ask the question:
" DO YOU REALLY FUCKING BELIEVE IZZY CAN BEAT JONES?"

Christian are famous for lying & cheating what makes Jon any different..?
Excellent point but I would argue that they won't leave pregnant women at the accident scene, that is the bones flavour of Christianity

He was down to fight Cannonier if he won. I’m down for Izzy to have a fight at LHW then move back down when there’s a clear #1 contender he hasn’t beaten yet
Then why when Whittaker demolished the guy that Izzy said he would fight, has Izzy not said anything?

So Izzy doesn’t impress you ? ....cool .......If Izzy can’t beat Jan he has zero reason to be in the same cage as the legendary Jon Jones ......If Izzy goes into the fight as champ then it’s an even bigger fight ....If Jan beats Izzy then jones can continue on his HW pursuit.....It’s gonna be ok either way bud .....just breathe.....we will get through this together
The fuck are you going on about? Where did I say Izzy doesn’t impress me? Jan is no cakewalk was my point. You can keep pretending like I’m freaking out over this if it makes you feel better. I just can’t stand shit talking Israel not backing up his words with his actions. If you wanted the Jones fight so bad...open your fucking mouth and lobby hard for it. This is 100% motivated by the selfish fan in me. I say Jan starches him making him damaged goods and we have to wait even longer for the Jones fight.

The fuck are you going on about? Where did I say Izzy doesn’t impress me? Jan is no cakewalk was my point. You can keep pretending like I’m freaking out over this if it makes you feel better. I just can’t stand shit talking Israel not backing up his words with his actions. If you wanted the Jones fight so bad...open your fucking mouth and lobby hard for it. This is 100% motivated by the selfish fan in me. I say Jan starches him making him damaged goods and we have to wait even longer for the Jones fight.
He has consistently said he’ll fight jones in 2021 and he plans on honouring that .....mind boggling that’s it’s an issue for anyone....he deserves praise.......but I’m fully ready to agree to disagree....we have a different opinion which is fine ...,enjoy your night sir

Then why when Whittaker demolished the guy that Izzy said he would fight, has Izzy not said anything?
Because Whittaker has said he’s in no hurry to fight Izzy ....do you follow this sport ? Izzy says Jan in March and Jones in July

When jomes was champ he said he still has business at MW and will move up on his own time, and now that a weaker guy has the belt , he is ready?

Weak ass move!
<28>

Back