Alexander Volkanovski Doesn’t Want To Test Islam Makhachev’s Gas Tank

oh but he did Peter Pan. oh but he did. Prior to Hooker saying this, no one knew that after 2015, there were IV exemptions to rehydrate. not. one. person. knew. now, it's common knowledge. he accused islam of doing it, islam's camp never denied it, in fact islams manager ali debaliaiaziz tweeted out right after, how every UFC fighter can use 2-3 liters to rehydrate, and how he was going to provide the proof and expose other fighters that are doing it as well. he immediately deleted it, ariel even tweeted about saying he deleted it, possibly because he was unknowingly incriminating himself. that's exactly what happened. we don't know who is signing off on these exemptions, who/how the IVs are being adminstered, how many liters are being used past the allotted 50 ml. but we know it's happening. now some people see all of this and demand the ProO00000FF!!!! to which i say, when has a fighter ever showed a TRT exemption, a valid piss test, the urine, the signed USADA verified no cheating going on papers, ever? and that is exactly why they say it. some people see all of this and can connect some dots, others not. whatever. its your choice. but those order order of events happened.and no one prior to hooker saying anything, knew about this exemption, legal, that exists.
Abuelo, I practice law for a living.
The burden of proof is on the accuser. Not on the accused.
This is virtually the same dictum that prevails in most if not all jurisdictions.
Anything less than that is sheer slander.

Last edited:
Also, I don't think that Volk will get a fair shake in Abu Dhabi

if he goes for broke the first two rounds, he'll probably win the first 1-2 of the first two rounds and give himself a shot at winning a decision but I don't see him getting a decision unless it's a clean sweep or 4-1

if it's 32 I think he's going to lose so he needs to knock him out

he accused islam of doing it, islam's camp never denied it, in fact islams manager ali debaliaiaziz tweeted out right after,

Makhahcev's co-manager Rizvan Magomedov has strongly denied the accusation his fighter cheated by using an IV, telling MMA Junkie: “We all know this is completely BS. The guy [Hooker] is a loser. He’s salty and just looking for attention, and that’s it."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/other-sports/mma/islam-makhachev-responds-accusation-used-29210328

See? This is how I cannot take you lot too seriously sometimes.

<{outtahere}>

he used an IV lol

remember that there was news about it and his manager tweeted that they had used an IV but then deleted the tweet because it's illegal in Australia. It's against their athletic commission's rules
Proof, bud. This is how civilized people get to the truth of the matter.

Keep weaving your conspiracies. My guess is you’re one of the mouth breathing idiots who voted for Bolsonaro lol.
There is no conspiracy. Ali Abdelaziz went full damage control on Twitter after Hooker talked about IV or not? Backfired so good that he deleted that tweet in a hurry, I know it, you know it, everyone knows it. It's a fact.

And, no, thank God I am very well-informed about politics and Bolsonaro is the worst president of all times. The current one is a little better, but just another face of the same coin, a little more friendly but that's it. None of them represent me, that's for sure. Null vote on the second ballot.

Abuelo, I practice law for a living.
The burden of proof is on the accuser. Not on the accused.
This is virtually the same dictum that prevails in most if not all jurisdictions.
Anything less than that is sheer slander.
that's what happened and proof will never happen in the form of those receipts. theres a reason why ali abdlieziz deleted his tweet immediately.

Makhahcev's co-manager Rizvan Magomedov has strongly denied the accusation his fighter cheated by using an IV, telling MMA Junkie: “We all know this is completely BS. The guy [Hooker] is a loser. He’s salty and just looking for attention, and that’s it."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/other-sports/mma/islam-makhachev-responds-accusation-used-29210328

<{outtahere}>
believe me when i say this, i'm not here to be taken seriously on a MMA forum by other sherdoggers. lol. his other manager, ali debaliaziz tweeted what he did and then immediately deletes it. pretty strange if you ask me. there's never going to be proof in the form of paper reciepts. no mma fighter in history has ever provided paper receipts when it comes to exemptions, TRT therapeutic exemptions, USADA approved papers, pee, etc. and that's why the only thing people will say is PROOF! ain't ever happening. where there is smoke, there is fire. instantly deleted tweet from his main manager stating how he's going to prove other ufc fighters are doing it, is pretty weird. ain't proof, but weird. and prior to dan hooker stating this, no one knew this exemption/loophole existed.

<{outtahere}>
also, that's his co-manager stating that on 2/13/23. ali abadeleziz, his main manager, made the incrimating tweet on 2/15/23, days later. then deletes it. seems like he was ready to expose others doing it, and clearly states any UFC fighter can use 2-3 liters to rehydrate as long as its done by a nurse or professional. wonder why he makes that statement after Rizvan does, and then deletes the tweet? pretty odd i must say. https://www.sportskeeda.com/mma/new...ing-tweet-islam-makhachev-s-iv-usage-deleting. this is why i can't take you lot seriously, you peter pans. by the way, i'm a space force marine commander, deployed to mars. so obviously, i know wtf i'm talking about.

that's what happened and proof will never happen in the form of those receipts. theres a reason why ali abdlieziz deleted his tweet immediately.
You do you, I guess.
I choose to abide by the rules I live by.

also, that's his co-manager stating that on 2/13/23. ali abadeleziz, his main manager, made the incrimating tweet on 2/15/23, days later. then deletes it. seems like he was ready to expose others doing it, and clearly states any UFC fighter can use 2-3 liters to rehydrate as long as its done by a nurse or professional. wonder why he makes that statement after Rizvan does, and then deletes the tweet? pretty odd i must say. https://www.sportskeeda.com/mma/new...ing-tweet-islam-makhachev-s-iv-usage-deleting. this is why i can't take you lot seriously, you peter pans. by the way, i'm a space force marine commander, deployed to mars. so obviously, i know wtf i'm talking about.
You are free to choose what to believe in.
Not my business at all whether or not you prefer to adhere to age-old dicta like burden of proof, presumption of innocence, the primacy of evidence, etc. --- you know, the stuff civilized society is founded on.
<GOT2>

i mean, even as a lawyer, as a fan, as someone who knows and knows what BS smells like, is that not in the littlest bit odd?
Let's put it this way.
As a self-respecting man, would you be willing to have your name be defamed or slandered based on others "smelling BS" or "finding something odd"?
Would you not demand something more tangible than that?
It's easy for you and Dan Hooker to fling slanderous accusations like that perhaps, but it certainly does not sit well with anyone still keen on keeping reputations intact and shielded from baseless drivel.

You are free to choose what to believe in.
Not my business at all whether or not you prefer to adhere to age-old dicta like burden of proof, presumption of innocence, the primacy of evidence, etc. --- you know, the stuff civilized society is founded on.
<GOT2>
ah yes... civilized society.... dude we're talking about some accusations, deleted tweets, that should raise suspicion if anything. proof will never be handed out in the form of signed exemption documents, never has been in MMA, never will. it would expose everything, the whole charade. all i'm saying, it's odd. and on knew about it before Dan Hooker said shit. and his main manager tweets what he did, days later, then mysteriously deletes it all. to some people that is nothing. to others, where there is smoke, there's a fucking fire going on.

"Odd" doesn't equate to proof. Certainly not proof enough to slander another man's good name with.
i'm not saying it does. i'm just asking you, man to man, is that not odd? i never said is that not proof that would hold up in a court of law to you? its' odd dude, you can admit it.

ah yes... civilized society.... dude we're talking about some accusations, deleted tweets, that should raise suspicion if anything. proof will never be handed out in the form of signed exemption documents, never has been in MMA, never will. it would expose everything, the whole charade. all i'm saying, it's odd. and on knew about it before Dan Hooker said shit. and his main manager tweets what he did, days later, then mysteriously deletes it all. to some people that is nothing. to others, where there is smoke, there's a fucking fire going on.
I see we're arguing from totally opposite sets of values.
It is not on Islam or his team to adduce proof of their innocence.
That's not the way it works. That is not the way any society based on order, let alone any justice system, works.
It is on Hooker and his cadre to provide proof, being the accusers.

Come on now.

Reactions: HHJ
Let's put it this way.
As a self-respecting man, would you be willing to have your name be defamed or slandered based on others "smelling BS" or "finding something odd"?
Would you not demand something more tangible than that?
It's easy for you and Dan Hooker to fling slanderous accusations like that perhaps, but it certainly does not sit well with anyone still keen on keeping reputations intact and shielded from baseless drivel.
i mean, ali was going to go and expose everything. then he deletes it all. it looks like he was going to protect his reputation at the cost of others, and then chose not to at the last moment. so if he doesn't care, then whatever.

I see we're arguing from totally opposite sets of values.
It is not on Islam or his team to adduce proof of their innocence.
That's not the way it works. That is not the way any society based on order, let alone any justice system, works.
It is on Hooker and his cadre to provide proof, being the accusers.

Come on now.
it's odd bro. and let's be real. the phillippines and the US acting like it's the definition of justice, come on now. you can demand the proof that will never happen. and i'm just going to keep pointing out the order of events, and how it's odd. *shrugs shoulders

i'm not saying it does. i'm just asking you, man to man, is that not odd? i never said is that not proof that would hold up in a court of law to you? its' odd dude, you can admit it.
Again, I don't find it odd enough to malign another man's reputation.

What I find odd is Hooker alluding to some nurse providing the information yet still being unable to provide a statement or even a text or a DM from or the name of said nurse.
What I find odd are people continuing to harp on and on about this nonsense months after the event with even Volk appearing to not mention it anymore.

Again, I don't find it odd enough to malign another man's reputation.

What I find odd is Hooker alluding to some nurse providing the information yet still being unable to provide a statement or even a text or a DM from or the name of said nurse.
What I find odd are people continuing to harp on and on about this nonsense months after the event with even Volk appearing to not mention it anymore.
dude its ali deabaliziz, lol. not father justice. i'm glad hooker spoke up and exposed this loophole. and if you find it so odd, why take this much time to respond then? i think it's more odd that ali says he's going to expose everyone, how everyone can use 2-3 liters in the UFC, and then deletes those tweets and abandons that whole argument entirely, like it never happened. but to each his own.

Back