Alexander Volkanovski Doesn’t Want To Test Islam Makhachev’s Gas Tank

Lol in shape cardio is different than fight cardio let alone 5 round championship cardio. That's the same in any sport. You think Volk's superman?

The reason Volk has insane cardio is how he pushes himself in training camp for a fight. Sure he likely trains regularly even with no fight but there's no way he's pushing himself like he does when in camp because that's not smart/possible, his body would break down if he trains like he is in camp every week of the year. Now maybe he was told he would be the substitute and he was training like a mad man but he didn't say that.
We’ll see, people are under estimating Volkanovski professionalism when it comes to MMA, clearly he’s one smartest and takes his career in fighting serious I believe he’s in shape and ready no matter is he has a fight or not. Is he training like a mad man on his off time, I doubt it. But he’s not these other who just take vacations when they’re not contracted.

doesn’t matter, the excuses are already set for Volkanovski if he losses and the “Islam was never that good, lost to 145lber on short notice.” If Makhachev loses. There’s no winners when it comes the amount of excuses & bullshit narratives that will occur post this bout.

Again, I am not just arm-chair counseling here. I speak from years of experience. Philippine law is not that different from American law as well, given that most of the legal principles and even jurisprudence are the same.
you’re not done. tell me your law school. if you went to filipino cooley, i need to know so i can dismiss your opinion without reading it.
I cannot believe I am even wasting my time on this. A tweet not sent by the person accused containing not a single word of admission does not constitite probable cause. End of story.
acts of an agent are imputed to the principal. that’s a principle reflected in section 29 of the the filipino rules of evidence, which allows an “act or declaration of a partner or agent of the party within the scope of his authority and during the existence of the partnership” to be treated as an admission.

ali’s job is literally to speak on islam’s behalf. he gets paid for it. that’s the only reason anyone cared what he said. if using an iv were a crime, the police could have a warrant based on ali’s statement alone. just saying.
I think I've already overcome the burden of proof that I actually know what I am talking about (that I practice law).
i accept, for present purposes, your self-dox. nobody would lie about being a lawyer in the phillipines, so you must be telling the truth.
You, meanwhile, continue to flail about using nothing but suppositions and assumptions with not a single shred of actual evidence to back your claim up.
i already addressed this. you’re wrong. sorry.
Notice how even Volk and his team have virtually shut up about the issue. I wonder why they're not showing the same energy as you?
<{outtahere}>
that’s what i’d expect. ufc already signaled that it isn’t going to look into it. nothing is gonna happen. these guys all make their living fighting in ufc, so they have nothing to gain from pressing an issue the ufc clearly wants to move past.

anyway, like i told you before, this isn’t a court of law. people can draw their conclusions based on common sense. for most people, it’s pretty obvious what’s happening. it is what it is.

If you understood these nuances maybe you wouldn’t have been facing jail time last time year.

I defended myself and always will. Two losers lied in court. I feel no shame for defending myself.

A grown man should’ve never put himself in that situation, so maybe you should feel ashamed.

A grown man should never have somebody punch him? That’s true. But once somebody does a “real man” defends himself.

That’s something someone like you with no honour would understand. You’re dishonest to the core.

Yeah I’m sure that’s exactly how it went down lol. Much more likely you were being a prick and got deservedly popped for it. Again, grown ups aren’t in those situations.
88d74790e82b3026040dfae845f92a64.gif

looks like islam is having a problem with his weight cut

you’re not done. tell me your law school. if you went to filipino cooley, i need to know so i can dismiss your opinion without reading it.

acts of an agent are imputed to the principal. that’s a principle reflected in section 29 of the the filipino rules of evidence, which allows an “act or declaration of a partner or agent of the party within the scope of his authority and during the existence of the partnership” to be treated as an admission.

ali’s job is literally to speak on islam’s behalf. he gets paid for it. that’s the only reason anyone cared what he said. if using an iv were a crime, the police could have a warrant based on ali’s statement alone. just saying.

i accept, for present purposes, your self-dox. nobody would lie about being a lawyer in the phillipines, so you must be telling the truth.

i already addressed this. you’re wrong. sorry.

that’s what i’d expect. ufc already signaled that it isn’t going to look into it. nothing is gonna happen. these guys all make their living fighting in ufc, so they have nothing to gain from pressing an issue the ufc clearly wants to move past.

anyway, like i told you before, this isn’t a court of law. people can draw their conclusions based on common sense. for most people, it’s pretty obvious what’s happening. it is what it is.
Now you're denigrating my line of work, after so confidently trying to challenge me to prove what I do. You've been rebuffed and exposed and you resort to such lows. SMH

We do alright, Filipino lawyers. I'm part of the (large) team that won the maritime case against China several years ago, by the way.

And I don't fear getting "doxed", I've nothing to hide and I love what I do for a living.

I have myself to blame for even engaging with the likes of you.

Have a good day.

George W Bush went to Harvard & Yale but he's a moron, Johnnie Cochran was a genius lawyer but got his law degree from Loyola Marymount. Prestige ain't everything.

George W Bush went to Harvard & Yale but he's a moron, Johnnie Cochran was a genius lawyer but got his law degree from Loyola Marymount. Prestige ain't everything.
Well I'm not gonna lie and claim I graduated from any Ivy league uni, though the college I went to is one of the better ones out here for sure. But that is beside the point.

Thing is, this dude said I had no credential to talk about probable cause and evidence and all that. I showed him what I do for a living (which deals with precisely those kinds of things) WITH PROOF, and wouldn't you know it here he goes belittling my background and questioning my competence, moving the goal post by now asking about the college I graduated from... because some random individual on the internet who's basically just googling stuff to say and argue with is certainly more reliable and credible.
<{outtahere}>

I mean, this would have been less tiring and less boring if we're going tit-for-tat on some more interesting MMA stuff but Ali's fucking TWEET as "evidence" in a court of law?! A tweet that SAYS NOTHING about Islam using IVs. Literally ZERO admission to anything...

"Evidence", really? A good judge will certainly admit that as evidence and even have Islam arrested if it were illegal??! (Dude seriously said this)
Really? Apparently we should trust him because ... durrrr... trust me Sherbro! And oh, "common sense"!!!

FFS
<GOT2>

I think Volk will be able to make the adjustments to dominate this fight. There's not much Islam can change, we saw the best he could do in that fight.

Really? You don't think being on ten days notice that Volk is going to be nowhere near the fighter he was in the first fight? odd......

Now you're denigrating my line of work, after so confidently trying to challenge me to prove what I do. You've been rebuffed and exposed and you resort to such lows. SMH
i have nothing against filipino lawyers. it’s just that filipino lawyers only study for 4 years in undergrad before they sit for the filipino bar. so when you say “i’m a lawyer,” it’s not like saying “i’m a doctor”; it’s more like saying “i’m a paramedic.”

you still didn’t tell me your school.
We do alright, Filipino lawyers. I'm part of the (large) team that won the maritime case against China several years ago, by the way.
what did you do on the team?
And I don't fear getting "doxed", I've nothing to hide and I love what I do for a living.
you don’t have to fear getting doxed, because you did it voluntarily. personally i think that was ill advised. its not about whether you have anything to hide, it’s about having things to lose. there are all sorts of ways people can use your personal info to mess with your life, especially after they connect it to your “dirty frank” persona.

i wouldn’t do that to you, but some people out there would. its best to keep it private. just my advice, take it or leave it.
I have myself to blame for even engaging with the likes of you.
<{outtahere}>

i have nothing against filipino lawyers. it’s just that filipino lawyers only study for 4 years in undergrad before they sit for the filipino bar. so when you say “i’m a lawyer,” it’s not like saying “i’m a doctor”; it’s more like saying “i’m a paramedic.”

you still didn’t tell me your school.

what did you do on the team?

you don’t have to fear getting doxed, because you did it voluntarily. personally i think that was ill advised. its not about whether you have anything to hide, it’s about having things to lose. there are all sorts of ways people can use your personal info to mess with your life, especially after they connect it to your “dirty frank” persona.

i wouldn’t do that to you, but some people out there would. its best to keep it private. just my advice, take it or leave it.

<{outtahere}>
Dude you just outed yourself as an ignorant buffoon.
We take 4 years of college (pre-law) and then 4 years of law before taking the bar,@ryun253 knows a lawyer here also I think and he can easily confirm this.
Way to expose your ignorance, you goof.
You' re a bigoted poser as well, it would seem. You say you have nothing against my paisanos yet you dare call my peeres the equivalent of "paramedics".
I'm done with you, dummy.

Last edited:
You' re a bigoted poser as well, it would seem. You say you have nothing against my paisanos yet you dare call my peeres the equivalent of "paramedics".
me-myself-irene-charlie.gif

take it easy mardy
thats-cope-copium-bait-mad-max-fury-road-mad-that-is.gif

He honestly needs to go for broke. He's probably got 2 rounds in him. You don't keep MMA cardio. Especially not 5 rounds.

I think Volk is smart enough to immediately charge and start looking for the KO. If he doesn't get it done within 2, he's probably just going to have to settle for a moral victory and try to survive the next 3 rounds.

Islam has a glass jaw. It's a good move.

@Goutfather combos are nice, dishonest fanatics getting triggered without a proper response much more lol. Funny af they putting some laugh emoticons when, in reality, they are more red than Dana White LOL.

So no proof? Is Islam suspended or stripped? Nope. Just bunch of accusations and you haters running with something Ali clarified.
17b3f-16766125814840-1920.jpg

That's enough. Have a nice day.

Last edited:
@Goutfather combos are nice, dishonest fanatics getting triggered without a proper response much more lol. Funny af they putting some laugh emoticons when, in reality, they are more red than Dana White LOL.

That's enough. Have a nice day.
So nothing? Just a tweet you’re living by and ran with it that Islam on IV’s?

You do know Islam Makhachev is fighting this weekend right? He’s a still champion, UFC didn’t strip him, No USADA investigation, nothing literally nothing happened.

You idiots are just running with it becausen of the hatred you have for Islam due to his connection with Khabib.

You’re just confused and placing your hate towards someone who really doesn’t deserve it.

So nothing? Just a tweet you’re living by and ran with it that Islam on IV’s?

You do know Islam Makhachev is fighting this weekend right? He’s a still champion, UFC didn’t strip him, No USADA investigation, nothing literally nothing happened.

You idiots are just running with it becausen of the hatred you have for Islam due to his connection with Khabib.

You’re just confused and placing your hate towards someone who really doesn’t deserve it.

You should be embarrased to keep re tweeting this. I’m asking for proof, you can’t provide because nothing came out of it. Makhachev just defended just a few minutes, he was not stripped, no investigation, nada.

You should be embarrased to keep re tweeting this. I’m asking for proof, you can’t provide because nothing came out of it. Makhachev just defended just a few minutes, he was not stripped, no investigation, nada.

Back