5-year-old shoots, kills baby brother

I hope the parents get put away for this. Poor kid...

In Northwest Missouri:

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/article7564610.html

Horrible, horrible story. I do not believe this boy will ever be happy in his life.

IMO, anyone who allows minors access to their weapons should be fully accountable for their deeds. I.e. the one who allowed the weapon to be accessible in this case should be charged with homicide.

As a five year old? It's fucked up, but the memory will probably vanish soon enough. Children tend to supress/forget trauma like this.

Thats pretty slick

i dont even lock my doors half the time so i dont really need one

Lots of people od feel the need to keep a loaded gun in a house with children though, and something like that would prevent stories like OP from happening.

some people are dumb with their guns though, so that isnt gonna happen.

I think having a gun culture where they leave a gun lying around so a 5 year old can get it and shoot a 9 month old is even more demeaning.

Sure it is . . . especially since everyone of us gun owners do that exact thing.

Stupid parents would still exist if we didn't have those evil guns.

Sure it is . . . especially since everyone of us gun owners do that exact thing.

Stupid parents would still exist if we didn't have those evil guns.

Well you must accept that there is a significant percentage of the population that is stupid, and that there are a significant number of guns in america.

Therefore you must acknowledge that there are a significant number of stupid gun owners.

So while you may be a responsible gun owner, there might need to be stricter requirements and laws to prevent stupid people from unintentionally having other people hurt by their firearms. After all, one of those people hurt could be you one day, or in this case a little boy.

Well you must accept that there is a significant percentage of the population that is stupid, and that there are a significant number of guns in america.

Therefore you must acknowledge that there are a significant number of stupid gun owners.

Well sure, stupid people are going to be a problem until they're weeded out or get smarter. :icon_evil

So while you may be a responsible gun owner, there might need to be stricter requirements and laws to prevent stupid people from unintentionally having other people hurt by their firearms. After all, one of those people hurt could be you one day, or in this case a little boy.

I understand that, but I'm not a fan of managing down to the dumbest employee, or legislating down to the dumbest citizen in this case. Even though that has to happen in every business everyday.

Well sure, stupid people are going to be a problem until they're weeded out or get smarter. :icon_evil

I understand that, but I'm not a fan of managing down to the dumbest employee, or legislating down to the dumbest citizen in this case. Even though that has to happen in every business everyday.

Well you don't manage down to the dumbest employee... you fire them. But you can't fire citizen's. If only the dumbest citizens managed to only hurt and kill themselves I wouldn't have an issue with it. Then I would laugh and just chalk it up to natural selection.

However dumb people always manage to hurt the smart contributing members of society as well.

If you think we don

So lets say they make safe storage laws as you stated, how do they enforce it?

I think just owning a gun should be reason enough for police to search your home without a warrant. Seems like a no brainer.

I think just owning a gun should be reason enough for police to search your home without a warrant. Seems like a no brainer.

First I hope this is sarcasm if not I hope you are not a US citizen.

Good to see that the usual gun control 'tards showed up. Like moths to a flame.

First I hope this is sarcasm if not I hope you are not a US citizen.

lol I'm just putting myself in the gun control sides mindset. It wouldn't suprise me to see some of the usual retards in here actually endorse that idea.

lol I'm just putting myself in the gun control sides mindset. It wouldn't suprise me to see some of the usual retards in here actually endorse that idea.

I thought it was but my sarcasm meter is mostly shit when reading post here.

Well just through education and legislation is a good start.

we have CO detector laws but nobody comes to make sure you have them but it certainly did a good job of making sure everyone got one. Sure a few dont but most do have them.

Im not saying you have to let the cops random search your house.

Guns don't kill people, toddlers kill people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back