5-year-old shoots, kills baby brother

Too bad the 9 month old didn't have a gun to defend himself. This would have never happened then

I love all the people (canadians) that are jumping for joy over this story.

I love all the people (canadians) that are jumping for joy over this story.

Nobody is jumping for joy. It's tragic, but could have been prevented, which makes it maddening.

The toddler act of 2015. MOAAARRR GUUNZZZ

Yeah, this guy seems concerned. No joy here.

Too bad the 9 month old didn't have a gun to defend himself. This would have never happened then

What a hilarious joke. Definitely no joy here.

Canadians love stories like this, because it's an opportunity to say "guns don't kill people, gun control do" or "if only this 9 month old had a gun, this wouldn't have happened".

Don't sit here and act like you give a fuck.

:rolleyes:

Come on Scrody. Nobody is jumping for joy here..

Let's be real D, this is the best story that could have possibly been on the front page of the forum. This is even better than Putin sending troops into Ukraine to fight the Nazi threat, you love these stories.

Yeah, this guy seems concerned. No joy here.

What a hilarious joke. Definitely no joy here.

Canadians love stories like this, because it's an opportunity to say "guns don't kill people, gun control do" or "if only this 9 month old had a gun, this wouldn't have happened".

Don't sit here and act like you give a fuck.

You know there is 34 million people in Canada. We have ass-hats too. There is also a lot of people with firearms here (rifles and shotguns mostly). Not everyone is of the opinion that nobody should have guns.

Let's be real D, this is the best story that could have possibly been on the front page of the forum. This is even better than Putin sending troops into Ukraine to fight the Nazi threat, you love these stories.

I'm not going to pretend Putin sending troops in to fight an illegitimate government isn't good news, but this news is just horrible. A 9 month old child has died. No good news here

You know there is 34 million people in Canada. We have ass-hats too. There is also a lot of people with firearms here (rifles and shotguns mostly). Not everyone is of the opinion that nobody should have guns.

No shit. I never said Canada didn't have guns, nor did I say they're all in favor of giving them up.

I'm not going to pretend Putin sending troops in to fight an illegitimate government isn't good news, but this news is just horrible. A 9 month old child has died. No good news here

D, it's great news for you. Every time one of these stories pops up, you're on the first page with the same retarded post. Like clockwork. You don't give a single fuck about this family or the kid who died. You live for this kind of news.

D, it's great news for you. Every time one of these stories pops up, you're on the first page with the same retarded post. Like clockwork. You don't give a single fuck about this family or the kid who died. You live for this kind of news.

Scrody, you're taking on the mentality of a gun nut. You're better than this dude.

Nobody likes a dead 9 month old kid. Period

Scrody, you're taking on the mentality of a gun nut. You're better than this dude.

Nobody likes a dead 9 month old kid. Period

Oh ok. You just like mocking the dead kids, but it really breaks your heart to hear stories like this.

This particular forum is for discussing policy. While I'd agree people could have some decorum and tone down the snark when discussing a story like this, if you're looking for a memorial for the kid, this isn't the place. I'm sure there's one out there if you just want to have a good cry.

This particular forum is for discussing policy. While I'd agree people could have some decorum and tone down the snark when discussing a story like this, if you're looking for a memorial for the kid, this isn't the place. I'm sure there's one out there if you just want to have a good cry.

So all the responses mocking the dead kid and his brother were all done in the spirit of a good political discussion? I guess it was the gun grabbers behind all the retarded comments, so that's okay I guess. It's nice when people expose themselves as hypocrites without help.

So all the responses mocking the dead kid and his brother were all done in the spirit of a good political discussion? I guess it was the gun grabbers behind all the retarded comments, so that's okay I guess. It's nice when people expose themselves as hypocrites without help.

Go back and find your first post in this thread - purely a satirical attempt at humor and trolling for reactions - and then get off your high horse.

Go back and find your first post in this thread - purely a satirical attempt at humor and trolling for reactions - and then get off your high horse.

My satirical post actually moved the discussion forward, because without probable cause or a warrant, there's no way to prevent these kind of accidents. And I managed to not mock any dead kids when I did post. I'll happily stay on my high horse, because I look at these situations as tragedies, not a way to say "neener neener".

Back