5-year-old shoots, kills baby brother

I am consistent. I didn't mention race as a reason to own a gun. I pointed out that over half of the gun crime is restricted to the ghettos of America, which Australia doesn't have. Their isn't a ton of socio economic problems in Australia. Or the UK or Canada for that matter. I am 100% in favor of minorities having guns in America, statistically speaking they are more likely to need to use one.

We don't have socio economic problems?

We don't have socio economic problems?

Not like the United States.

There's probably more "poor" people in the United States than the entire population of Canada.

Just another day...

In other news.... today some dumb blonde teen will be texting and driving, not paying enough attention and will crash into a family where a child in the vehicle dies......

'Merica....... yep, just another day.......

maybe we should confiscate all cars and cell phones and make the procession of these items illegal so we can save lives..... oh wait, that would be dumb wouldn't it???

same with guns, this is just one of many examples

* In the U.S. a home burglary occurs every 13 seconds.

I could literally post thousands of FBI stats the would back up a reason to have a gun.

Let's not look at a piece of material and say thats the problem, the problem lies in the owner of that material and how they allowed their children access to it. this has NOTHING to do with the tool that was used.

Children drown in swimming pools everyday in America yet I dont hear people talking down to pool owners or saying it's the pools fault......

quit being hypocrites, if you're actually concerned about public safety then be blind to what the process is and focus on what hurts the public the most and it is NOT guns. learn some facts people.

Poor child. He'll be tramautized for life.

I send my condolences to the kid and his family.

Similar case was the Mother who had a loaded gun in here purse and was shot in the head by her child in a walmart because she had the purse right next to him. There isn't enough counseling in the world to deal with that trauma.

I have years of weapons training. I would never keep one in my house. People need to realize that you are far more likely to kill yourself, or your family with one, then an intruder, or foriegn army.

It's called a gun safe. If you lock your guns in a safe, your kids can't get to them. It's that simple. How many stories do we here about kids breaking into a gun safe and doing harm?

So sad. My prayers go out to the family.

Back