5-year-old shoots, kills baby brother

JDragon

Lawn and Order!
@Gold
Reaction score
In Northwest Missouri:

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/article7564610.html

Horrible, horrible story. I do not believe this boy will ever be happy in his life.

IMO, anyone who allows minors access to their weapons should be fully accountable for their deeds. I.e. the one who allowed the weapon to be accessible in this case should be charged with homicide.

In Northwest Missouri:

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/article7564610.html

Horrible, horrible story. I do not believe this boy will ever be happy in his life.

IMO, anyone who allows minors access to their weapons should be fully accountable for their deeds. I.e. the one who allowed the weapon to be accessible in this case should be charged with homicide.

Felony child endangerment

http://criminal-law.freeadvice.com/criminal-law/violent_crimes/felony-child-endangerment.htm

Poor child. He'll be tramautized for life.

I send my condolences to the kid and his family.

That's truly tragic. I couldn't imagine how the family feels. And even though it does sound like an accident, the parents need to either get rid of their guns or learn how to keep them well away from their child.

Statistically more likely to be killed by a toddler than a terrist in merica!

Who gonna be more fucked up, this kid, whose memory is fully functioning. Or the baby, who's memory was much more developing who shot their mom in Walmart? I am going with the one who offed their mum.

Also, weren't both in Missouri?

Who gonna be more fucked up, this kid, whose memory is fully functioning. Or the baby, who's memory was much more developing who shot their mom in Walmart? I am going with the one who offed their mum.

Also, weren't both in Missouri?

Walmart one was Idaho.

I think the five year old will be okay in the long run, although it depends on how the parents handle the situation now.

Wow @ not being in Florida.
I'm numb to the stupidity of mankind.

I have years of weapons training. I would never keep one in my house. People need to realize that you are far more likely to kill yourself, or your family with one, then an intruder, or foriegn army.

I have years of weapons training. I would never keep one in my house. People need to realize that you are far more likely to kill yourself, or your family with one, then an intruder, or foriegn army.

And how many times will a weapon be used in self-defense without a shot being fired much killing the criminal?

The figure is between 1.5 and 2.5 million times a year that a firearm is used in self-defense.

The overwhelming majority of time the weapon is not fired or does not result in the death but only the wounding of the attacker.

Also if you look at the number of weapons in homes and the number of accidents with weapons it will show the figure is low especially when looked at against other types of accidents.

However as I stated in my first post the parent or parents should be and can be legally held accountable.

lol. This just reminded me of Bill Burr's standup

That’s funny though when you talk about getting a gun, you know, people like they’re either totally for it or completely against it, you know they either go nuts and start screaming, all right, well they start throwing up those stats.

You know, actually you increased your chances of getting shot by 80% the second you get a gun in the house. Really, what, cause I am going to load it and shower with it, like – what the fuck, I know it’s dangerous. If you get to pool in your backyard, you immediately increase your odds of drowning in your backyard, right? You couldn’t do that before, now you step on a rake and in you go.

No, I am telling you, I don’t buy any of that shit, stats are so fuckin stupid. You know, not that they are stupid, it’s the way people apply em, you already have your mind made up and then you go to armright.com, and you start memorizing a bunch of shit, and just [raaaaah] throw it up at people. This guy tried to go me to scuba diving, I’m like I am not going, I don’t want to get eaten by a shark. He is like, well, actually 90% of shark attacks actually happen in shallow water. I was like, no shit, it’s where the people are.

Love Bill Burr, and that newest special of his is just gold. The helicopter part, oh man I was dyin.

Sorry for off-topic.

Love Bill Burr, and that newest special of his is just gold. The helicopter part, oh man I was dyin.

Sorry for off-topic.

Saw him live in Hamilton a couple months back, the helicopter and psychopath bits had people tearing up with laughter.

Back