If you could have one current UFC fighter by your side in a street fight?

0-1

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Who would it be and why?

GSP - Would KO any untrained bum junkie in the streets out cold
Dominick Cruz - Same as GSP
Colby Covington - Same as GSP and Dom also he already has a high percentage of people shook so if any of the attackers would have known who Colby is (Chances are very high) they would have been pissing their pants by the time they realize that the King of Chaos himself is in front of them

The one who runs slower than me.

I would go with Iaquinta

Dude is the type of barbarian you need in that situation. Plus his chin and head movement are high level

Cyborg, 80% of people won't hit a woman and she can fuck up 99% of men.

Coked up juiced up dick pilled up hit and run’d up prostitute sand bagging up Jon Jones p4p best street fighters

I want a beast striker that can kill many guys at once.

The above ticks every box

Striker over grappler in this instance

Would take a young Mike Tyson before any fighter to help me in a street attack, even though he would lose to many grapplers one on one.

Jones or Fedor
If you have both of them Jones will snitch on you and Fedor after cops will come . He already did that he is used to selling others in order to get himself out of trouble.
Colby is a good choice since he will just call the cops. No point in getting into street fights
Werdum is known for bullying people from lighter weight classes . The same boomerang he threw at King Colby is the same boomerang that came around from Sydney and knocked him out in London.

At this point, if you don't choose Jon Jones you are an idiot.

I'd pick Ryan Hall. When shit went down and he flopped on his back in the middle of the street and everyone was WTF, I'd hit the road.

you would need a guy with one punch KO power. most street fights only last 15 seconds, 20 seconds max. you need someone with a big one punch shot. Ngannou, Hunt, Nelson, Rumble would be good guys to have

Back