If you could have one current UFC fighter by your side in a street fight?

Any decent heavyweight/lhw is the answer

Derrick Lewis baby.

we gon' be swangin' and bangin' in dis hoe.

If you have both of them Jones will snitch on you and Fedor after cops will come . He already did that he is used to selling others in order to get himself out of trouble.

Werdum is known for bullying people from lighter weight classes . The same boomerang he threw at King Colby is the same boomerang that came around from Sydney and knocked him out in London.

And yet bitch ass Colby is the only one to call the cops.

Jones or Fedor

Pick Fedor

Here’s you and Jon Jones when faced with a street brawl

TiredDigitalGnat-max-1mb.gif

Can I have prime Uberreem? Or Cain with his knees intact? Then that's who I go for. Otherwise, I'm picking Stipe. You want a big guy with KO power, but you also want someone who 1) keeps his head while being a killer 2) has a good gastank and output if several people are involved in the altercation.

GSP finish anyone? nah ...

GSP - Would KO any untrained bum junkie in the streets out cold
Dominick Cruz - Same as GSP
Colby Covington - Same as GSP and Dom also he already has a high percentage of people shook so if any of the attackers would have known who Colby is (Chances are very high) they would have been pissing their pants by the time they realize that the King of Chaos himself is in front of them

1 post in. Lists 3 fighters

All of them pillow fisted

“Would KO anyone in the street.

<36>

Colby isn’t a bad choice because he would just call the cops.

Lists 3 fighters

All of them pillow fisted

“Would KO anyone in the street.

<36>

Colby isn’t a bad choice because he would just call the cops.
I didnt start this thread and you forgot to quote me.
Colby has you shook also 3 of these fighters are considered as GOATs .

Not a UFC fighter but I've always said Manhoef to these threads. He'd one hit quit an entire bar

All things are possible through Jon Jones.
Dude clearly literally has god on his side, or has made some pact with the devil

HW's and LHW's make the most sense. DC, Stipe, Latifi, Blaydes, Ngannou, Cain if healthy, Jones, Gus, Tuivasa, Overeem, etc

How 'bout some guys who have already proven they are perfectly willing and able to fight in the street...

Mark Hunt
He had no intention to be a professional fighter until a late night altercation outside a nightclub just after getting out of jail for the second time in Auckland changed the course of his life.[8] The brawl did not last long, and Hunt knocked out multiple people.[9] Sam Marsters, one of the bouncers at the door was impressed by the young man's knockout power and invited him to his gym to take up formal training, and a week later, Hunt won a Muay Thai kickboxing match via knockout.[9] Hunt received a six-pack of beer as a reward for the fight. (Wikipedia)
Alistair Overeem
Apparently, Overeem drew the ire of security when he didn't have any Euros to "pay the toilet woman." (In Holland, having a full bladder apparently results in some kind of surcharge.) The argument escalated, and soon Alistair and his brother, Valentijn, found themselves in a spontaneous sparring session. "Three security guards dived onto Valentine and brother Alistair wanted to go back inside to help his brother," Boon said. "This resulted in five security guards in the hospital." (ESPN)​

Badr Hari (per @John makfresshi)
Perhaps no one fits that bill better in 2017 than Badr Hari, the great Moroccan-Dutch kickboxing champion who, despite 15 legendary years in the sport, is known as much for his litany of assault charges as he is for being a former K-1 world champion and World Grand Prix finalist. In October 2012, Hari, who has admitted that he is sometimes overwhelmed by his violent tendencies and is “able to explode at any moment” like a “storm, a hurricane, a disaster,” found himself charged with eight different crimes of violence, including assaults against an ex-girlfriend, several club bouncers and owners, and Dutch businessman Koen Everink. (Vice)​

Renzo Gracie
MMA and jiu-jitsu champion Renzo Gracie and his cousin Igor Gracie have been involved in a bar room brawl in New York City. Renzo Gracie and his cousin Igor were arrested along with five other people for the 1:30 a.m. beat-down of bouncer Craig Molesphini, 35, outside 1 OAK in the Meatpacking District, sources said. The victim suffered a fractured right arm along with bruises and cuts, sources said.
“I’m OK,” Molesphini said later Monday. “I have a slightly fractured elbow.’’ (BJJEE)
Melvin Guillard
After some pushing and shoving, you can see Guillard -- with his trademark bleach blonde hair -- cold-cock a bar patron in the face ... knocking the guy out cold before he hit the floor. The victim was clearly unconscious and people ran to tend to him -- while a female patron tried to attack Guillard in retaliation. Guillard hit her too. (TMZ)

Roger Huerta
On August 10, 2010, Huerta engaged in a street fight outside a bar around 2 AM in Austin, Texas, as reported by TMZ. In the video, a man alleged to be Huerta is seen exchanging words with and defending himself against a man, Rashad Bobino, a former Texas Longhorns linebacker,[30] who had just assaulted a woman.[31] Huerta was last seen near an unconscious Bobino. (Wikipedia)

And of course you...

Last edited:
Back