If you could have one current UFC fighter by your side in a street fight?

Thiago Santos because he would bring it

Yoel!

He would convince the guy that we mean no harm and love them UNTIL they choose FIGHT over FLIGHT.

Then it is game on for us 2 brothers!

I’d bring Cyborg to take care of mouthy women who often start fights between gentlemen

Didn’t Overeem murk like 4 bouncers in the club? I would pick Ngannou though. Ngannou has fast hands and unbelievably power + size. Anyone not picking Ngannou is out of their minds.

Melvin Guillard
After some pushing and shoving, you can see Guillard -- with his trademark bleach blonde hair -- cold-cock a bar patron in the face ... knocking the guy out cold before he hit the floor. The victim was clearly unconscious and people ran to tend to him -- while a female patron tried to attack Guillard in retaliation. Guillard hit her too. (TMZ)

The 2nd guy to get knocked out looks like he's 16yo and thinks its funny till his buddy ghot smashed. Poor guy actually tries to take up something resembling a fighting stance...

Personally Id go with Cormier as he's likely to just de-escalate the situation with breezy White guy talk but should he need it..

Nau5Dak.gif
!

How 'bout guys who have already proven they are perfectly willing and able to fight in the street...

Mark Hunt
He had no intention to be a professional fighter until a late night altercation outside a nightclub just after getting out of jail for the second time in Auckland changed the course of his life.[8] The brawl did not last long, and Hunt knocked out multiple people.[9] Sam Marsters, one of the bouncers at the door was impressed by the young man's knockout power and invited him to his gym to take up formal training, and a week later, Hunt won a Muay Thai kickboxing match via knockout.[9] Hunt received a six-pack of beer as a reward for the fight. (Wikipedia)
Alistair Overeem
Apparently, Overeem drew the ire of security when he didn't have any Euros to "pay the toilet woman." (In Holland, having a full bladder apparently results in some kind of surcharge.) The argument escalated, and soon Alistair and his brother, Valentijn, found themselves in a spontaneous sparring session. "Three security guards dived onto Valentine and brother Alistair wanted to go back inside to help his brother," Boon said. "This resulted in five security guards in the hospital." (ESPN)​

Renzo Gracie
MMA and jiu-jitsu champion Renzo Gracie and his cousin Igor Gracie have been involved in a bar room brawl in New York City. Renzo Gracie and his cousin Igor were arrested along with five other people for the 1:30 a.m. beat-down of bouncer Craig Molesphini, 35, outside 1 OAK in the Meatpacking District, sources said. The victim suffered a fractured right arm along with bruises and cuts, sources said.
“I’m OK,” Molesphini said later Monday. “I have a slightly fractured elbow.’’ (BJJEE)
Melvin Guillard
After some pushing and shoving, you can see Guillard -- with his trademark bleach blonde hair -- cold-cock a bar patron in the face ... knocking the guy out cold before he hit the floor. The victim was clearly unconscious and people ran to tend to him -- while a female patron tried to attack Guillard in retaliation. Guillard hit her too. (TMZ)

Badr Hari!

Yoel, he could probably KO small gang in about a minute.

Vito because street fights need fast punches so Vitor especially on PEDS will finish all the average Joes in less that a minute, bingo!

Current? Man that’s tough.

All time?’

1. Lightning Lee Murray
2. Chuck with that coke in his eyes
3. Tank Fuckin’ Abbott

Member that video of Valentina's coach getting shot and she returned fire
so yea shes with me if shit gets crazy
Honorable mention Frank mir is always armed to the teeth too

Cyborg, 80% of people won't hit a woman and she can fuck up 99% of men.
That 80% doesn't look so good when you factor in 90% of people thinks she's a dude.

Back