250lb dips

when I bench 235 for a single rep i will video tape it and prove it to the world.

CrazyAZNRedneck said:
Benny Podda supposedly did 365 for 50 on the squat, it's just that not a lot of people go for such super high reps. I bet we'd have found someone by now. If someone can squat 1175ish for 1, I'm sure they could do 405 for 20 if they put their mind to it, it's just that no one tests their 50RMs.

First someone in the world needs to squat 1175!
Note that platz 23*500 was without suit&wraps , and I dont think many people could even manage 900 raw.

try again, the second one is defo smith presses, i just tested it

is woggle the other guy in the vids? I am thinking of posting a vid of my 50 body weight squats

rEmY said:
have you ever considered using a different stance on your bench to get more of a leg drive? i couldnt ever deal with such a narrow, tucked position.
my legs are short, so ive actually got my feet on the legs of the bench. i might try it next time on 45lb plates a bit wider.

um, you should just drop the second video all together, as it's very silly. am i the only one who thinks that the weight on the bar looks like it's only 2 plates in the bench video. maybe you could show yourself loading the bar or at least one side. if it is 3 plates then cool, my apologies for doubting it but it really looks like only two plates to me.

its 3 plates, a 2.5kg, and a 1.25kg disc either side of the bar. the second video isnt to prove how strong i am, its to show i am not a liar

batman69 said:
am i the only one who thinks that the weight on the bar looks like it's only 2 plates in the bench video.
I thought the same thing. and on the second video, it's nice that you can move some weight overhead with a 6 inch range of motion, but nobody really cared about that claim. there's no need to prove you're not a liar when nobody gives a shit about you doing heavy partials on a smith machine.

batman69 said:
um, you should just drop the second video all together, as it's very silly. am i the only one who thinks that the weight on the bar looks like it's only 2 plates in the bench video. maybe you could show yourself loading the bar or at least one side. if it is 3 plates then cool, my apologies for doubting it but it really looks like only two plates to me.

I kinda thought that at first about it being 2 plates, but when you look closely, you can tell that there are 3 on each side. Those plates are pretty narrow when compared to the ones at my gym, and plates Johnny was usin' for the weight dips were narrow ones too, so....

i didnt see the second video, but you did a good job on the first bench press video man....you totally dont deserve this flaming bullshit people are giving you....maybe after the dips, but not the bench press :) good job man

Yeah, as much as I think you're chodish, I didn't really see anything wrong with that bench video, as far as training lifts go.

Back