250lb dips

Dan181 said:
Everything you've ever posted tells me that I'm a stronger man and a better powerlifter than you, by a huge margin. Go back to your bodybuilding forum where your 17 year old friends with "14.75 inch guns" will pat you on the back for your pathetic attempts at making a spectacle of the strength you don't even have.

HEY!...i'll have you know that these 14.75 inch guns were built with 52 sets of 52 reps on the cable curl machine!

no, no...

so you injured your shoulder doing behind the neck pressing, and from that experience you have corrected your routine by including heavy partials on a smith machine?

Dan181 said:
Everything you've ever posted tells me that I'm a stronger man and a better powerlifter than you, by a huge margin. Go back to your bodybuilding forum where your 17 year old friends with "14.75 inch guns" will pat you on the back for your pathetic attempts at making a spectacle of the strength you don't even have.
for a start, im not a power lifter. i can match your 320 for 5, and i seen your squat pics, and judgin by where the pins are, your not goin below parralell either, even with your knee wraps. how many pounds does a super suit and knee wraps add any way?

knree wraps add 10-20lbs for me.

And given that "super suit" is a goofy ass term Brooks Kubik used to describe squat suits, I'm not even gonna answer that.

they have pictures that can show the past/future?

oh, and i forgot to say, my bench is done withiut one of those ridiculous bench press shirts.

JohnnyQuo said:
oh, and i forgot to say, my bench is done withiut one of those ridiculous bench press shirts.
What partial benching?

Give us a break.

Tankard said:

I agree completely with Tankard, we need a video face off between Johnny "I don't squat so low" Quo and Dan "14.5" guns" One Eight One.

JohnnyQuo said:
for a start, im not a power lifter. i can match your 320 for 5, and i seen your squat pics, and judgin by where the pins are, your not goin below parralell either, even with your knee wraps. how many pounds does a super suit and knee wraps add any way?

That's a curious post, considering you have no idea where parallel is. My lifts are tested on the platform. Talk shit when you're closing in on a 10XBW coefficient steroid free with judges tossing out your junk lifts, moron.

JohnnyQuo said:

I know a NASCAR driver who runs all the races without one of those ridiculous "cars." Wait, no I don't. That would be totally idiotic of him.

But we all digress...

Back to the point. What kind of an absolute idiot would ever come onto this forum and start a thread showcasing a 1/8 dip? This has to be the worst thing ever, when you consider the guy seriously thought he was doing the exercise correctly. This automatically black-flags anything he posts as bullshit. I would expect this from a Flex magazine forum, but it's a sad day when 2% ROM dips appear in SD S&P.

Dan181, this no place for people who are actually strong, I told ya that a while back I think.

CarnalSalvation said:
Dan181, this no place for people who are actually strong, I told ya that a while back I think.

**Hangs head and walks out** :icon_cry2

Just ge glad you haven't been on this board ofr fucking ever like me. It's terrible. Here I want to leave so I don't have to deal with whipping peoples noses and changing their diapers, but it's like the rock man. I can't leave it be. Hello, I'm an S&P addict and my names Taylor.

Dan181 said:
I know a NASCAR driver who runs all the races without one of those ridiculous "cars." Wait, no I don't. That would be totally idiotic of him.
how much can you bench without the shirt? i can match your 320 for 4. how can you talk about functional strength when you need 2 people to squeeze you into a specially designed top that makes you lift more weight? and yes, each of my 4 reps touches my chest and my hips stay on the bench.

JohnnyQuo said:

JohnnyQuo said:
how much can you bench without the shirt? i can match your 320 for 4. how can you talk about functional strength when you need 2 people to squeeze you into a specially designed top that makes you lift more weight? and yes, each of my 4 reps touches my chest and my hips stay on the bench.

Is it four or five? You have no credibility.

it is 5, that was a typing error. ill post a clip next time i bench. no bench shirt, no spring, no partial reps. 320 x 5 full reps

Back