Elections 2016 Democratic South Carolina Primary Thread

Who will win the Democratic South Carolina Primary?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They are much more likely to stay home if Bernie is the democratic nominee.
Are they? They obviously prefer Hillary, but I have not seen anything to suggest they sit it out rather than vote for Bernie.
And in the end, this is the last time SC matters anyway. If Dems are competitive in SC (or anywhere in the deeper south) come GE time, that means it's a blowout anyway.

Not over yet.

I don't buy that for a second.

It basically is. And people on FB who display your behavior don't make it better. Please continue to imply like you have already that southerners and black people are of less intelligence because they don't vote or favor Bernie heavily.

Best part is if losses you can realize you were part of the problem!!

Bernie's my favorite candidate ever, but it's over. America isn't ready. Someday. Too bad he's not 20 years younger.

It basically is. And people on FB who display your behavior don't make it better. Please continue to imply like you have already that southerners and black people are of less intelligence because they don't vote or favor Bernie heavily.

Best part is if losses you can realize you were part of the problem!!

I don't treat anybody that way except for your peice of shit self. I never implied what you accused me of you lying filth.

You better pray Sanders loses homie

Embarrassing. For America and South Carolina, not Senator Sanders.

Bernie's my favorite candidate ever, but it's over. America isn't ready. Someday. Too bad he's not 20 years younger.

America will never be ready. Bunch of fucking useless tits.

America will never be ready. Bunch of fucking useless tits.

Move to Europe if you like his system so much. It's not like it isn't already in other governments of the world

Also SC is gonna vote Republican in the GE anyway lol

I don't treat anybody that way except for your peice of shit self. I never implied what you accused me of you lying filth.

You better pray Sanders loses homie

There you go again. I've never used foul language against you and the fact that you threaten me just shows how truly sad you are as a human being. When he losses do us all a favor and delete your account and stop posting in the war room.

And you have treated plenty of other posters like garbage, you have bullied others and I have the threads saved where you go ballistic and cuss people, call them idiots, and generally treat them as subhuman all because they criticized Bernie or called you out out on your behavior. I still have the thread where you threaten to bully Jack V Savage "once Bernie wins". But don't worry those threads will be bumped when the time is right.:) like right after Bernie accepts defeat and endorses Hillary:) and tells his fans to as well.

And lastly I think you should accept my bet and show Bernie your online posts so he can be truly repulsed by you and disown you as a fan.

Ps: you got nerve to call me a "piece of sh!t".

This election just proved that no person running who isn't in the pocket of the establishment can win.

Oh really? Then why is Trump doing so well?

You realize he is basically breaking the Republican party in two and the GOP donor class has come out against him.

Bernie is a great guy and I wouldn't mind sewing him as a VP. I think he could be put in charge of specialized progressive causes. Don't give up hope on our country man there is still much good and progress to be made.

Love America

There you go again. I've never used foul language against you and the fact that you threaten me just shows how truly sad you are as a human being. When he losses do us all a favor and delete your account and stop posting in the war room.

And you have treated plenty of other posters like garbage, you have bullied others and I have the threads saved where you go ballistic and cuss people, call them idiots, and generally treat them as subhuman all because they criticized Bernie or called you out out on your behavior. I still have the thread where you threaten to bully Jack V Savage "once Bernie wins".

And lastly I think you should accept my bet and show Bernie your online posts so he can be truly repulsed by you and disown on you as a fan.

Ps: you got nerve to call me a "piece of sh!t".

You save my threads.................. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA and im the sad one????????? Get a fucking life you clown and maybe get laid while your at it.

You save my threads.................. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA and im the sad one????????? Get a fucking life you clown and maybe get laid while your at.

There you go again. Funny how you now mention sex and " a life" as an insult to me after I previously commented on your imaginary life and fake gf and fake persona.

In addition ,me saving threads is not something uncommon. Plenty of sherdoggers do it. And you yourself I recall have mentioned you will bump old threads "once Bernie wins". So don't pretend like you haven't saved threads when deep down you know you have. So yeah please start talking about how you are super buff and get laid all the time with different women who love to hear you rave about a 74 year old man.

Truth is players like that don't tend to be on the internet on Saturday night. So exactly what are you doing 'playa'?

Bigger blowout than I expected. Still waiting for Super Tuesday, but personally I'm feeling Hillary is well over 90% now.

The worse part was Hillary plagiarizing Sanders stump talking points almost verbatim. The live stream of Young Turks were seething with those comments.

There you go again. Funny how you mention sex and " a life" as an insult to me now. After I previously commented on your imaginary life and fake gf and fake persona.

In addition ,me saving threads is not something uncommon. Plenty of sherdoggers do it. And you yourself I recall have mentioned you will bump old threads "once Bernie wins". So don't pretend like you haven't saved threads when deep down you know you have.

Nope. Im not an obsessive little puke like you. You quote all my posts even when im not talking to you or about you to start unnecessary arguments and yet im the bully???? Na dude you aint seen a bully.

This election just proved that no person running who isn't in the pocket of the establishment can win.

Most of us want massive change and want it now. Just because it's slow going doesn't mean it won't happen. Let's hope we aren't dead before shit gets right. Although, I am starting to feel like I'll never live to see the day.

Nope. Im not an obsessive little puke like you. You quote all my posts even when im not talking to you or about you to start unnecessary arguments and yet im the bully???? Na dude you aint seen a bully.

So you don't defend the fake persona or fake gf? If it's real post a pic of her brah.

I am against bullies and hope you cease to post on here after Bernie losses and endorses Hillary. I am just dishing back out what you have dished out to so many others including myself.

Also, what does "little puke" even me? If English is your first language maybe you should go to speaking classes.

I will also continue to reply to you since as you claim I don't have a life. And since you continue to reply to me I then sum it up as you having no life as well home boy.

Back