Elections 2016 Democratic South Carolina Primary Thread

Who will win the Democratic South Carolina Primary?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay guys. Let's assume Betnie doesn't lose by twenty and that's an expectation win. Does that really change anyone's idea how Super Tuesday or the rest of the races goes of Hillary doesn't win by over 20?

I understand the expectations game in Iowa and NH. I guess I do in SC too but not in this context cause it's turning the message a candidate got steam rolled to they somehow got a symbolic win

Clinton's campaign tried to spin NH into a win for her... It's possible that Sanders' ST supporters will be energized by a big loss. I don't think it's likely that a big loss will convert people to Clinton's cause - in fact we may see even lower voter turnout because of it. Ultimately, the SC effect on ST will be proportional to the quantity and quality of propaganda that follows. ST was created to separate the wealthy candidate from the popular upstart. Bernie may have out raised Clinton amongst the voters, but the super pacs shine on ST.

Poor brainwashed South Carolinians

12800267_10207882062182652_2844884017232867865_n.jpg

Exit polls have Clinton up around 68% to Bernie's 31%.

I know Bernie plans to stay in for awhile, but it looks like he's going to get his head caved in on Super Tuesday.

Never seen an election like this. 2 states that were dead heats, and 2 states that were landslides for each candidate.

Anyone else rethinking Bernie's chances in a GE? Democrats need the non-white vote, and it looks like Hillary has a lock on it.

Fuck MSNBC. All I ask for is equal treatment. They are pumping the 65 and older black voter number, of 97%, that they had never seen before, and it is the focal of the conversation.

When bernie won 96% based on whether you trust the candidate, and they did not talk about it like this.

Never seen an election like this. 2 states that were dead heats, and 2 states that were landslides for each candidate.
Nevada was not a dead heat, and demographics matter.

There will be several landslides come Tuesday, though only one for Bernie.

Anyone else rethinking Bernie's chances in a GE? Democrats need the non-white vote, and it looks like Hillary has a lock on it.

Nope, if bernie only wins 2 states on ST I will re-evaluate.

If he wins 4 it is anything but over.

Bernie should stay in til the end, just in case clinton gets indicted.

Nevada was not a dead heat, and demographics matter.

There will be several landslides come Tuesday, though only one for Bernie.

In the south. Bernie is going to dominate on the coasts, which is why the narrative that you are pushing right now is out there.

They are scared of bernie down the road.

Bernie is dominating in Vermot (duh), and is basically tied, or losing slightly in the none southern states.

Seriously, how do yoyu get anything done with your head buried in the sand?

Bernie is dominating in Vermot (duh), and is basically tied, or losing slightly in the none southern states.

Seriously, how do yoyu get anything done with your head buried in the sand?

You mean like the people who don't see that clinton is going to get indicted, and should be?

Nope, if bernie only wins 2 states on ST I will re-evaluate.

If he wins 4 it is anything but over.

Bernie should stay in til the end, just in case clinton gets indicted.

I want him to win to, but if he can't get the non-white vote he's likely to lose to Trump. Even if Trump kept his current line of hard right campaigning he would defeat Bernie with whites.

Millennial Black vote goes to Bernie because he's a pandering pushover for them, the older Black vote goes to Hillary because they think BLM is a bunch of fools for the most part, playschool activists who think they're the same as Martin and Malcolm. That young girl demanding an apology from Clinton in SC probably won Clinton more support given the snot nosed girl wasn't likely born when Hillary made that statement, and those 50+ folks were and remember the gang banger epidemic at that time.

You mean like the people who don't see that clinton is going to get indicted, and should be?
So your narrative is changing from "Bernie will dominate Clinton" to "CLinton will win, but may get indicted over nothing, so Bernie should stay in and win by default"?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back