12 year old girls stab their friend to praise "Slender Man."

Rehab isn't exactly a good bet under any circumstances. The fact that someone has murdered or attempted to in the past is the most likely indicator that someone will murder in the future.

No it's not. Show me the evidence that children who murder and are tried as children go on to murder once they are released?

There was a show on some channel called "kids that kill" or something like that and I think almost all of them went on to NOT kill anyone else once released from custody if I recall correctly.

Why is that someone who drives drink and kills a family get's maybe 5 years or even 10 but these kids have to get up to, what was it, 60 years? Ridiculous.

Because these girls were not drunk. These girls have plotted this murder since december. They have no conscience. It's hard to give a kid a conscience after they hit puberty.
The drunk driver may have accidentally murdered. It was no accident what these 2 girls did to their friend.

No it's not. Show me the evidence that children who murder and are tried as children go on to murder once they are released?

There was a show on some channel called "kids that kill" or something like that and I think almost all of them went on to NOT kill anyone else once released from custody if I recall correctly.

If you had/have kids, would you want these two psychopath demon worshipping girls living next door to you? I would rather they be locked up for 60 yrs.

The Mary Bell case says it all. She did stuff a grown up serial killer would've been proud of and then fucked off back to anonymity as soon as she was released.

If you had/have kids, would you want these two psychopath demon worshipping girls living next door to you? I would rather they be locked up for 60 yrs.

There's little evidence that suggests that kids who kill do so again as adults.

I do have a child and I wouldn't give a shit if they lived next to me. First, they need a lot of help. Until they are 21 would be sufficient for me granted the focus is on psychiatric help and rehabilitation.

I do have a child and I wouldn't give a shit if they lived next to me. First, they need a lot of help. Until they are 21 would be sufficient for me granted the focus is on psychiatric help and rehabilitation.

Fair enough.

Let's not wait for evidence.

So we should just ignore it and lock up kids indefinitely, even though experience suggests that they will not become a danger to society again? That's not very Christian of you.

Because these girls were not drunk. These girls have plotted this murder since december. They have no conscience. It's hard to give a kid a conscience after they hit puberty.
The drunk driver may have accidentally murdered. It was no accident what these 2 girls did to their friend.

Again, read the police reports. They do actually have a conscience.

A drunk driver made a conscious choice to drink and then drive. Being drunk isn't an excuse for any other action except killing people? Weird.

Why am I talking to you. Your avatar says it all haha.

Man that's some Walking Dead shit :icon_conf
TWD_14-Carol-Kills-Lizzie.gif

No not fair enough, that guy is a dumbass if he said he wouldn't care if those girls lived next to him.

It always easy to say that shit when it wasn't your kid getting sliced and diced.

Well his name is Strange Josh. The name is enough, we get it, but he still feels the need to prove it I guess.

No not fair enough, that guy is a dumbass if he said he wouldn't care if those girls lived next to him.

It always easy to say that shit when it wasn't your kid getting sliced and diced.

I can't change his mind. He'd gladly live with his kid next door to an attemped murderer.
Those girls should be in prison. And if they were not, I'm moving if you ask me. I ain't putting my young kid in that danger zone.

Again, read the police reports. They do actually have a conscience.

A drunk driver made a conscious choice to drink and then drive. Being drunk isn't an excuse for any other action except killing people? Weird.

Why am I talking to you. Your avatar says it all haha.

You are defeating your own point, if they do have a conscience, then they knew it was wrong and did it anyway. Those are the jackasses that you put away for life. if they just didn't know any better, then you give them a chance to learn.

So they planned it, tried not to get caught, admitted they new it was wrong, but still chose to do it anyway, and you wanna cut them some slack?

I have a sneaking suspicion that these kids were brainwashed.

Someone got to them online, probably on a pre-teen message board, and told them to kill their friend.

Dude, it was on reddit - the rapiest, child preadtoring, pedorific cum bucket to ever grace the planet. How that website is frequented by so many, I'll never understand.

If you don't know how it works, pretty much everything relies on up-voting. Things that get up-voted, stay, get bigger, and grow. So, you get odd sub-reddits (like our sub-forums) that people have shown they support. By odd I mean: pictures of dead kids, underage girls (r/jailbait), etc. No, I don't mean 'a picture' of dead kids, I mean an entire sub-section devoted to people looking at pictures of dead kids.

Anderson Cooper did a piece on /r/jailbait in 2011 that pretty much ended with it being shutdown, but for some reason the story never really caught more traction. After that sub-reddit was taken down, a new one just popped up. They don't ban the mods / contributors of these forums, they actually encourage them because they bring in so much traffic.

SomethingAwful.com did a huge piece spotlighting all the pieces of shit within reddit after the Cooper piece that helped get the original sub-forum closed. I'd link you the archive, but it's not able to be viewed by non-members.

Here's another link to a different forum citing what happened in that time:

http://teaminterrobang.com/archive/index.php?t-37648.html

Anyway, like I said, since then, it's only gotten bigger, not smaller. I know this is kind of a long-winded response to your claim, but it's pretty much just to assure you that you're thinking along the correct path. People prey on other's eagerness to be accepted into a community. Whether that's risque under-age cam shots, talking them into incredibly dumb shit then posting it, or just general fuckery.

If you want to know the name of asshole numero-uno, just look up: Violentacrez

Never heard of Slender Man until I read this thread. In my day, kids used to kill each other over heavy metal music now its these silly computer games.

You are defeating your own point, if they do have a conscience, then they knew it was wrong and did it anyway. Those are the jackasses that you put away for life. if they just didn't know any better, then you give them a chance to learn.

So they planned it, tried not to get caught, admitted they new it was wrong, but still chose to do it anyway, and you wanna cut them some slack?

These things are not mutually exclusive kid. You can have a conscience and still do a very bad thing when you are a child (which these girls are).

Again, I didn't say cut them some slack. What I said is they shouldn't be tried as adults and locked up for somewhere in the vicinity of 25 to 60 years.

These girls should be locked up until they are adults and getting the help they need in the meantime. Clear enough for you?

Easy tough guy. Let's stop with the personal insults and stay on topic. Yep. Thanks.

And yes, I live next to people I am much more concerned about. Ever checked http://www.familywatchdog.us/ or http://www.criminalcheck.com/ to see if sexual predators live near you? I have and that disturbs me far more than these stupid little girls. They NEED help and rehabilitation.

Back