12 year old girls stab their friend to praise "Slender Man."

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by WorldofWarcraft, Jun 2, 2014.

1. WorldofWarcraft

WorldofWarcraft Holy Paladin Banned

Last edited: Jun 3, 2014
  2. BigBoyPeterson

BigBoyPeterson White Belt

I'd only fatally stab a friend to please the Dark Brotherhood.

3. juggler86

juggler86 Yellow Belt

Yeah this shit is pretty crazy, since it happened where I live. Im used to all the murders and shit in Milwaukee, but when two 12yo brutally attack their friend its kind of shocking.

4. ripskater

ripskater Guest

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/12-year-wisconsin-girls-stab-friend-19-times-23959855

Sounds like some Satanic videogame. But this is more than a game if the above is happening. Sounds like these girls were interacting and being influenced by this demonic entity.
    Parents, raise your own kids. It's time to quit letting the computers and video games raise your kid for you. It doesn't work out as well that way.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2014
  5. jmadtx

jmadtx Black Belt

w.t.f.

6. lts5025

lts5025 "What the **** is a Dim Mack?"

Of course it must be Satan. Couldn't be mental illness or anything.

7. Its Me Austin

Its Me Austin Banned Banned

I'm afraid to ask, but who or what is Slender Man?

8. PrisonOfIce

PrisonOfIce Orange Belt

A budget horror computer game. Youtube it if you want to see a bunch of kids screaming at their computers.

9. ripskater

ripskater Guest

It can definitely be both IMO.

10. JBSchroeds

JBSchroeds The Lizard Knight

It's a stupid cryptid/urban-legend that was created out of whole cloth on an internet forum before going viral and staring in cheap horror games, shooped photos, and other sundry nonsense. [wikipedia]

11. 5H3RD0G

5H3RD0G Silver Belt

Concentrate all remaining funds on Earth for mental development. :icon_lol: It's our only hope.

12. MardyBum

MardyBum It's Not Easy Being Drunk All The Time.

Stupid? It's fascinating to see a photoshop challenge churn out an internet horror icon that leads to video game adaptations and other forms of media.

13. TeTe

TeTe PopoZão Staff Member Senior Moderator

This is some fucking crazy shit. The youth in this country are fucked. Stabbing and shooting girls because they won't fuck you..... now this?

14. The Polish Pounder

The Polish Pounder Excellence of execution belt Platinum Member

TS says they stabbed her to death but the article linked says she stumbled to the road and was rushed to the hospital with the knife narrowly missing an artery.

15. WorldofWarcraft

[​IMG]

16. The Polish Pounder

The Polish Pounder Excellence of execution belt Platinum Member

Thread title:

12 year old girls stab their friend to death to praise "Slender Man."

Article:

Prosecutors say two 12-year-old southeastern Wisconsin girls stabbed their 12-year-old friend nearly to death in the woods to please a mythological creature they learned about online.

. . .

The girls left the victim lying in the woods. She crawled to a road where a bicyclist found her lying on the sidewalk. Police arrived and she gave them the name of one of the girls who attacked her.

She was rushed into surgery, police said.

17. JBSchroeds

JBSchroeds The Lizard Knight

Maybe I should have been more specific: I find the creature itself to be uninteresting and it's subsequent popularity both perplexing and obnoxiously pervasive.

18. WorldofWarcraft

19. LC Shepard

LC Shepard Brown Belt

Slender Man, Slender Man
    For you I'll do whatever I can
    Stab a kid 19 times
    With my pointy and shiny knife
    Lookout, I worship Slender Man!

20. NeoNinjaFC

NeoNinjaFC Banned Banned

Geez what a fucked up story, 12 year old girls!! reminds me of those sick 10 year old boys from England that killed a baby. What a fucked up culture here, I can understand gangbangers, crimes of passion, robberys, etc. But you got little kids basically acting out their sadistic fantasies on other little kids, and these kids are not growing up in poverty or living in warzones. This is what happens when you have a irresponsible culture that glorifies violence, sex and evil in media with no forethought about how it will affect future generations.

It's considered "cooler" these days to worship satanic entities than peace loving philosophies. I remember when I was in high school all the "cool kids" would go out on a night they called devils night, they would get high on acid, cause vandalism and assault, play with ouija boards and do mock satanic rituals, some kids would cut themselves for fun. They used to go around saying fuck god and have t-shirts saying I love the devil and other similar things. I remember one time I worked at a GWAR concert and it was one of the most fucked up things I've ever seen, mock killing of babys with fake blood splattering all over a delighted audience, glorifying use of crack cocaine, absolutely disgusting.

I ain't no religious nut either but I know fucked up when I see it and there is some really disgusting shit going on here with the culture, people will always criticize and say things like GWAR and devils night are all in good fun, etc, etc. But I don't buy it, evil exists in this world and as responsible adults we should think ahead to the future generations instead of doing anything for a dollar and glorifying evil.