12 year old girls stab their friend to praise "Slender Man."

One time I was in walking my dog in the park at night and I guess some of the local kids had put up slender man drawings on the trees along the way. It was pretty cool.

BEFORE I played the Slenderman game, actually had a dream about him looking into my room just outside my window. White faceless tall guy in a suit, but in my dream, he wasn't as elongated as the video game portrayed him. Funny thing is, I haven't dreamed of him since, even after playing the game. Strange shit.

Well, my daughter's never leaving the house again.

in b4 bleeding heart liberals and people's rights to worship slender man jargon

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/12-year-wisconsin-girls-stab-friend-19-times-23959855

Sounds like some Satanic videogame. But this is more than a game if the above is happening. Sounds like these girls were interacting and being influenced by this demonic entity.
Parents, raise your own kids. It's time to quit letting the computers and video games raise your kid for you. It doesn't work out as well that way.

It's a free online game where you walk through the woods and try to avoid seeing the tall lanky man behind you. It's suppose to be scary but isn't. You can go on youtube and there will be a bunch of game reviewers playing it pretending to be scared.

I think it's fucked up 12 year olds would get that idea from playing the game. Some other weird stuff must be going on than just that game. The game doesn't even show stabbing. If the lanky guy gets you, the screen just whites out like a TV.

I don't think they killed their friend, but not for lack of trying. The victim was able to crawl away and was found by a biker, so unless she died in the hospital, she's alright.

Anyway, Slenderman isn't going to be impressed by that royal fuck up. Two of you, one of them, close to twenty stab wounds and still no sacrifice? Slenderman is disappoint.

It must be a tough moment finding out your kid is both a would-be killer and complete retard at the same time.

Anyway, Slenderman isn't going to be impressed by that royal fuck up. Two of you, one of them, close to twenty stab wounds and still no sacrifice? Slenderman is disappoint.
Or maybe Slenderman actually saved her and the next twist to the tale will be those girls going missing...Slenderman likes to f*ck with people and thats how he rolls

Stupid? It's fascinating to see a photoshop challenge churn out an internet horror icon that leads to video game adaptations and other forms of media.

I mean, I've stabbed a bunch of people to honor Shadface, but this Slendar Man stuff is nonsense.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/12-year-wisconsin-girls-stab-friend-19-times-23959855

Sounds like some Satanic videogame. But this is more than a game if the above is happening. Sounds like these girls were interacting and being influenced by this demonic entity.
Parents, raise your own kids. It's time to quit letting the computers and video games raise your kid for you. It doesn't work out as well that way.

Wow. Going by your posts in The Strength forum I always thought you were a decent poster, I had no idea you were such a nutcase.

This is some fucking crazy shit. The youth in this country are fucked. Stabbing and shooting girls because they won't fuck you..... now this?

Teenagers and even children have always killed and done tons of nasty shit, the only difference is the how much more publicity it gets and the ability to kill with better weaponry.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Elementary_School_shooting_%28San_Diego%29

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Starkweather

http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers/weird/kids2/index_1.html

It's happened all through out history.

lol I remember when Slender man showed up on SA
there were even a group of people who did a whole youtube series based on him

well hopefully the girl recovers

Why are they being charged as adults? They are 12 years old. This is getting ridiculous. I understand they did a bad thing but they are stupid kids and I'm sure regardless of what happens they will regret this for the rest of their lives.

Why are they being charged as adults? They are 12 years old. This is getting ridiculous. I understand they did a bad thing but they are stupid kids and I'm sure regardless of what happens they will regret this for the rest of their lives.

I agree with you. I think it's nonsense.

Because thats how it rolls, kids are too young to drink, to smoke, to fuck but when they comit a crime they are perfectly sane and mature adult individuals.

Because thats how it rolls, kids are too young to drink, to smoke, to fuck but when they comit a crime they are perfectly sane and mature adult individuals.

It's a ridiculous double standard.

Back