News Tom Aspinall confirms he is fighting on the Manchester PPV this summer

Who is his opponent?

• Total voters
Pereira
source.gif

Pls not Blaydes
🤮

This is the guy who openly admits that he's going in for a boring fight. Fuck the guy.

will he get favourable scales like the alleged Abu Dhabi ones?
Why is no one mentioning this?
No wait , hes not muslim though is he?
Is England know for shadiness around weighins?

How do you confirm you're fighting on a card that itself isn't even confirmed?

Gane has failed too many title shots in a short time, he has to take out a big dog at HW like Pavlovich/Blaydes/Almeida for another one. Blaydes makes most sense for Aspinall as a chance for revenge.

Blaydes beat him and the loss is a TKO and that is a legit loss on Aspinalls record regardless if Blaydes has been playing in the marching band or wrestling sharks afterward. You can call it whatever you wish but it is a legit loss. The injury looked like it was from the exchange and that is the fight game. My assertion is that Blaydes does not need more fights when he already beat Aspinall. Aspinall has not avenged that loss so why would Blaydes, an opponent who bettered Aspinall need more fights to fight a guy who lost to him. This shouudl be a fight Aspinall is pushing for rather than shying away from it.

Aspinall should have already reran that fight to see if he can actually beat Blaydes this time around.
"Beat". "Legit". I think the word you're looking for is he "technically" won, which leaves a bad taste in everyone's mouth, including the fans. Yes, I'm sure Blaydes is glad it wasn't a NC.

1713472214298.png

Gane has failed too many title shots in a short time, he has to take out a big dog at HW like Pavlovich/Blaydes/Almeida for another one. Blaydes makes most sense for Aspinall as a chance for revenge.
Gane vs Sergei for next contender!

I kind of hope it's Gane, so Tom can beat him and put him out of the title picture for good.

Blaydes probably makes the most sense though.

i like aspinall, glad england is getting their credit, but i want blaydes to win. he can still takedown anyone in the division and beat them there. hope he gets it done. WAR BLAYDES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn’t Alex hurt his toe ?

He knocked Hill the fuck out with a broken toe so I think he'll be just fine. I believe he broke it 2 weeks before the fight.

Aspinall vs. Blaydes
Leon vs. Belal
Paddy vs. Green

Not a bad start to this card. Throw Arnold Allen on there too.
Add in MVP/Wonderboy or something and theres an excellent UK PPV main card.

It's gonna be Blaydes. Tom will KO him in round 1.

Back