Jones VS Aspinall [POLL]

Who wins a fight for the Undisputed UFC HW Championship?

• Jon Jones

Votes: 146 42.1%
  • Tom Aspinall

Votes: 201 57.9%

• Total voters
You can do what? I never claimed Aspainall had no legitimate losses. I noticed you didn’t comment on the repeated drug cheat comment….
Beating a dead horse. Jon did his time, Still hasn't lost, and has the best resume in the history of mixed martial arts. Cope harder.

Beating a dead horse. Jon did his time, Still hasn't lost, and has the best resume in the history of mixed martial arts. Cope harder.
Cope about what? Lmfao. Jones has a loss. You denying that is a cope. And Tom will wreck your boy if he ever fights him. Tom doesn’t lose to handicapped people….

Cope about what? Lmfao. Jones has a loss. You denying that is a cope. And Tom will wreck your boy if he ever fights him. Tom doesn’t lose to handicapped people….
Tom literally lost in 15 seconds to Blaydes because he failed at throwing a low kick. Jones and Aspinall are not the same. Jones has never looked for a way out like that.
tEpCPZ8p4YCyc4MZ8G1lquMcySyGac3d11mnqFKJs68.jpg

every single fight Jon had i bet against him and lost... i think he out wrestles Tom.. Dec.5rd win

Tom literally lost in 15 seconds to Blaydes because he failed at throwing a low kick. Jones and Aspinall are not the same. Jones has never looked for a way out like that.
tEpCPZ8p4YCyc4MZ8G1lquMcySyGac3d11mnqFKJs68.jpg
Jones was scared of mw sonnen While juiced to the gills. How about an account bet? IF, Tom and your boy ever fight.

Jones was scared of mw sonnen While juiced to the gills. How about an account bet? IF, Tom and your boy ever fight.
Your measly 2013 account means nothing to me. If they ever fight I'll gladly do an av bet.

Aspinalls best win is Volkov as well so sounds like him and Gane are even.
volkov and pavlovich* plus he’s shown well rounded ness unlike gane. But yes it doesn’t take much to be a heavyweight elite. Not being fat is half the battle

Most overrated resume, has lost, has spent years off for failed drug tests and running from challenges

Most overrated resume, has lost, has spent years off for failed drug tests and running from challenges
Bader
Shogun
Rampage
Machida
Evans
Belfort
Sonnen
Gustaffson x 2
Texiera
Gane
Cormier x 2

Doesn't look like he ran from any challenges to me. You Jones haters are absolutely hilarious.

Bader
Shogun
Rampage
Machida
Evans
Belfort
Sonnen
Gustaffson x 2
Texiera
Gane

Doesn't look like he ran from any challenges to me. You Jones haters are absolutely hilarious.
Bader whose best win is who? Washed Rashad? Rampage who got released one fight later?

shogun who was coming off his third knee surgery in as many years? Looked like complete crap against a 44 year old coleman? Went 3-5 over the next 3 years, his only wins two un ranked fighters and forrest who retired right after?

rampage who got gifted a decision against machida the small fry then lost 6 rounds straight after jones? His title shot win being Matt hamill? Finished out that run 1-5 in the organisation? That rampage?

machida who has weighed in at 199,201 and 202 while fighting at LHW? That 201 and 202 coming right after he lost to jones who weighed mid 220s as per his own words and even as high as 227 against Cormier?

Evans the 210 guy? You know what, I’ll give you that, it was only 15 pounds instead of 20

belfort the middleweight whose lhw record was 7-6, 5-6 when you remove fighters with no Wikipedia pages, hadn’t fought above middleweight in 5 years, took the fight on short notice while training for a 3 round middleweight fight, and whose manager said he only weighs 205 in the cage at the time?

sonnen coming off a loss, moving up a weight, goes 1-2 at light heavyweight getting finished twice and his only win a washed shogun?

gustaffson I’ll give you that, but The second time around was after years of serious injuries that kept him out for long periods of time

teixeira, who only became champ becuase all the people that beat him either retired (Gus), went to bellator (anderson and Davis) or died (Johnson)?

Gane the striker with no grappling in the worst division in mma

Bader whose best win is who? Washed Rashad? Rampage who got released one fight later?

shogun who was coming off his third knee surgery in as many years? Looked like complete crap against a 44 year old coleman? Went 3-5 over the next 3 years, his only wins two un ranked fighters and forrest who retired right after?

rampage who got gifted a decision against machida the small fry then lost 6 rounds straight after jones? His title shot win being Matt hamill? Finished out that run 1-5 in the organisation? That rampage?

machida who has weighed in at 199,201 and 202 while fighting at LHW? That 201 and 202 coming right after he lost to jones who weighed mid 220s as per his own words and even as high as 227 against Cormier?

Evans the 210 guy? You know what, I’ll give you that, it was only 15 pounds instead of 20

belfort the middleweight whose lhw record was 7-6, 5-6 when you remove fighters with no Wikipedia pages, hadn’t fought above middleweight in 5 years, took the fight on short notice while training for a 3 round middleweight fight, and whose manager said he only weighs 205 in the cage at the time?

sonnen coming off a loss, moving up a weight, goes 1-2 at heavyweight getting finished twice and his only win a washed shogun?

gustaffson I’ll give you that, but The second time around was after years of serious injuries that kept him out for long periods of time

teixeira, who only became champ becuase all the people that beat him either retired (Gus), went to bellator (anderson and Davis) or died (Johnson)?

Gane the striker with no grappling in the worst division in mma
Talk about COPING. No one is reading that delusional wall of BS.

Talk about COPING. No one is reading that delusional wall of BS.
Sorry that facts and context is coping. 19 years spent on sherdog, ever heard of growing up? Fanboy, lol

I'm the fan boy when you're trying ridiculously hard to discredit one of the most impressive mma resumes, ever. That is straight up delusional pal.
It’s really not hard. Beating up guys well past their prime that are losing to all the top guys and middleweights who you have a 20 pound weight advantage over aren’t impressive

resume reads like a dream but when they fought is the defining criteria

Not sold on tom yet. Mir woulda ate his lunch 8 days a week.

It’s really not hard. Beating up guys well past their prime that are losing to all the top guys and middleweights who you have a 20 pound weight advantage over aren’t impressive
You really dont know how pathetic and grasping you are coming off.

Hush

1707360937175.png

Last edited:
You really dont know how pathetic cand grasping you are coming off.

Hush

View attachment 1028328
So what I said wasn’t true? rampage was definitely in his prime and shogun was just as good as he was in pride. Machida and Belfort actually were cutting weight, in fact they weighed even more than jones did!

We know that Tom is young, talented and hungry....
but we don't know where Jones is standing at HW - I mean at LHW his few last fights were hard. He debuted at HW and his opponent was fighter who crumbled under pressure. This version of Gane would lose to any HW that night so Jon to me is still enigma.
It wasn't that Jon was so good that night - it was all about Gane being so bad that night IMO.
Is Jones past his prime? Or maybe this is twilight of his prime? For sure fighting Stipe wouldn't answer this question - he must face Aspinall to show what he got.
Oh come on, you can't revisionist history the Jones-Gane fight like that. Gane had just turned Francis into a panic wrestler and was regarded as the most athletic HW and best kickboxing HW. Let's stop acting like that wasn't a huge win for Jones.

Before the fight, it was 50-50 on Jones v Gane. And then Jones easily destroyed Gane, who had just given Francis tons of trouble.

Beating Gane > Beating Pavlovich. And it's not particularly close.

And now Aspinall is avoiding a fight with Gane, even though it currently makes perfect sense given that Jones v Stipe is still planned.

Let's not act like Aspinall is some proven HW champ. He's VERY far from that.

Back