Jones VS Aspinall [POLL]

Who wins a fight for the Undisputed UFC HW Championship?

• Jon Jones

Votes: 146 42.1%
  • Tom Aspinall

Votes: 201 57.9%

• Total voters
I'm the fan boy when you're trying ridiculously hard to discredit one of the most impressive mma resumes, ever. That is straight up delusional pal.
yea, you are the fanboy, becuase youve been hyping up the gane win as if it wasn’t a one dimensional fighter in the worst division.
and it just is an overrated resume, it’s up to you if you want to accept it or not

Yeah okay.
1470605589.jpg
Very cogent argument

Very much this. Jones has pretty good striking defense in terms of not being hit, but in terms of making sure he doesn't take a hit he can't readily handle he's impeccable, and slower heavyweights with poorer striking form who hit harder aren't the answer for knocking Jones down and out. He's also never been held down on the ground, although that is somewhere where a strong heavyweight would have a better shot than a LHW contender. Either way, Jones's striking defense is GOAT level striking defense. Predicting that someone would knock him out is GOAT level ridiculous.
Yeah man, he's been in how many hard wars? Jones Gustafson I? Cormier gave him a bit of trouble, but he doesn't do Lawler vs McDonald style of fights.

there's a reason why johnny's running from the entire division. he knows what's up. the HWs that can fight are going to mess him up and he knows it.
Can't blame him. He's got a lot of wear and tear and he's fought absolute killers. It's just too bad we never didn't get the Ngannou fight, though.

Jones wants to ride off into the sunset with a win. I say he's earned it. Jon should cherry pick two fights then retire. Would I rather see Jon vs Aspinall? Yes, it would be an amazing passing of the torch. I'm conflicted.

what aspinall can do? throw a combo jones dodges and taking him down,rest in piece

Bader
Shogun
Rampage
Machida
Evans
Belfort
Sonnen
Gustaffson x 2
Texiera
Gane
Cormier x 2

Doesn't look like he ran from any challenges to me. You Jones haters are absolutely hilarious.
The version of Bader that Jones fought lost to a washed up Tito in the middle of his long losing streak lol

Back