Jones VS Aspinall [POLL]

Who wins a fight for the Undisputed UFC HW Championship?

• Jon Jones

Votes: 146 42.1%
  • Tom Aspinall

Votes: 201 57.9%

• Total voters

Cooliox

Steel Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Now that we can make polls,

I would like to see what Sherdog has to say about this match up.

According to Sherdog, the odds are:

Jones (-140)
Aspinall (+120)

Jones is a very slight favorite.

My money would be on Aspinall though, especially with Jones coming back from Pec surgery

What say you, Sherdog?

Now that we can make polls,

I would like to see what Sherdog has to say about this match up.

According to Sherdog, the odds are:

Jones (-140)
Aspinall (+120)

Jones is a very slight favorite.

My money would be on Aspinall though, especially with Jones coming back from Pec surgery

What say you, Sherdog?
I agree with the odds with Jones being slight favorite.

Need to see more training footage from Aspinall on how he's gonna deal with Jones's most dangerous weapon

giphy-gif.283864

We know that Tom is young, talented and hungry....
but we don't know where Jones is standing at HW - I mean at LHW his few last fights were hard. He debuted at HW and his opponent was fighter who crumbled under pressure. This version of Gane would lose to any HW that night so Jon to me is still enigma.
It wasn't that Jon was so good that night - it was all about Gane being so bad that night IMO.
Is Jones past his prime? Or maybe this is twilight of his prime? For sure fighting Stipe wouldn't answer this question - he must face Aspinall to show what he got.

Only two weeks ago Pavlovich was the uncrowned champ who was going to dethrone Jones. Now he's just another chinny, one-dimensional HW.
Wild how that happens. Everyone is better than Jones and then ope, never mind.

I think Aspinal is a worse fight for Jones than Sergei personally, whilst you could say Tom's grappling hasnt really been tested under pressue I think its clearly better than Sergei's plus he's much faster standing, much harder for Jones to pick away at from range.

On to the next. According to Sherdog, everyone can beat Jones. Until they dont. Then its the next guy... shits old.

Aspinal is this weeks Jones killer!!!

after a long line of monthly killers. Jones is afraid !

From Shogun to Pav!

(Honorable mentioned to Phil Davis and Johhny Walker!)

Back