Jones VS Aspinall [POLL]

Who wins a fight for the Undisputed UFC HW Championship?

• Jon Jones

Votes: 146 42.1%
  • Tom Aspinall

Votes: 201 57.9%

• Total voters
Gane has beaten every HW he has fought other than a close decision to Francis... and you think he would lose to any HW the night he fought Jones... why? it just sounds like you are absolutely reaching to not give Jon props for destroying a very good heavyweight.
He’s a very good heavyweight becuase heavyweight sucks. He’s got one good win, volkov, and everyone else is fat (Lewis tai and jair), got cut right after (jds), un ranked (whoever), or just shit (spivak)

Gane was much more proven than Tom then he fought Jones. And honestly I still think he is better fighter than Tom overall. So, I think if Jones is the same guy, he will do exactly same that he did to Gane.

And the current champion - that's what "dethrone" refers to. Maybe you've got some weird personal criteria where someone isn't considered the champion until they have five defenses or something, but that's not how the rest of the world interprets things.

Not but you said that people come up with the next guy who will dethrone Jones, like it was LHW. Like we are looking who will finally get it done. Jones had one single fight at HW. He's at the throne for getting 1 win

the striker immediately fouled Jon and then quit the second he felt Jon's grip.

The fight told us everything, you just don't want to believe it

A foul is a legit way to prove someone else is a better fighter?

A foul is a legit way to prove someone else is a better fighter?
when they are heralded as the "best striker in HW history. "cyril Gane will put on a MASTERCLASS against Jones"

He landed a single strike that was a blatant foul. Then he tapped out a minute later.

We don't need to see a rematch

when they are heralded as the "best striker in HW history. "cyril Gane will put on a MASTERCLASS against Jones"

He landed a single strike that was a blatant foul. Then he tapped out a minute later.

We don't need to see a rematch

Well what did Cain do to JDS and look what happened to him the first time? Shit happens but a rematch like this should not be a discredited thing. I am not saying Jones has no chance of winning but we need to see what hes able to do at HW a lot more that this.

He’s a very good heavyweight becuase heavyweight sucks. He’s got one good win, volkov, and everyone else is fat (Lewis tai and jair), got cut right after (jds), un ranked (whoever), or just shit (spivak)
Aspinalls best win is Volkov as well so sounds like him and Gane are even.

If jones looks like he did against gane(juiced to the gills) then he will definitely win. I don't see why people are picking Tom. Gane had a ton of hype too and arguably beat Francis.

Fedor got knocked out cold by a middleweight. Jon has never been legitimately beaten.
Jon the asterisk jones has lost whether you like it or not. While constantly juiced to the gills. Even got a pass to cheat. Lmfao. Detach your throat from Jon’s ballsack….

If jones looks like he did against gane(juiced to the gills) then he will definitely win. I don't see why people are picking Tom. Gane had a ton of hype too and arguably beat Francis.
Yeah okay.
1470605589.jpg

Jon the asterisk jones has lost whether you like it or not. While constantly juiced to the gills. Even got a pass to cheat. Lmfao. Detach your throat from Jon’s ballsack….
And Aspinall has lost 3 different times. I can do that too.

And Aspinall has lost 3 different times. I can do that too.
You can do what? I never claimed Aspainall had no legitimate losses. I noticed you didn’t comment on the repeated drug cheat comment….

Voted Aspinall but think prime Jones wins

Back