Media Tom Aspinall training with GLORY heavyweight champion Rico Verhoeven

Who wins if they were to fight?

• Total voters
Whilst covering up like Rico often tends to would be a bad idea against Sergei without the big gloves I do think its probably the kind of style Tom should follow, espeically in this fight. Look for counters from the outside, look for takedowns when Sergei rushes in, don't give him the war he wants.

Question for Dutch TS (I am American):
- Is it true people are happier, on average, in the Netherlands?
I've heard from multiple people, all unrelated in life to one another, that people seem more laid back and content in Netherlands (and Europe in general) compared to elsewhere
Well, tbh I’m quite happy with my life right now, so yeah

Tom is a crazy athlete on those rubberbands, much better than Rico.

Did you actually watch his fights or just read wiki casual noob? He gets dropped every fight and was losing and nearly got KOd to the corpse of Badr Hari. Lost to old Semy Schilt and got KOd by fat JBS in his prime lol. Triggered casual brit fan detected. And he's not the super HW champ casual that's a fat weight class for overweight fatasses like you. You don't know anything about kickboxing. Fuckin idiot casual Khamzat dork. Go watch guys dry hump each other

Rico achieved more in one year than you will in 50 years
Stop crying like a girl

Why do you hate Jones so much. Did he steal your girl or something?

Lol imagine asking why anyone would hate Jones after all the events he's ruined and is a cheater who should have been banned from MMA long ago for many reasons. He's a fraud only casuals call him GOAT and UFC shills because he's boring as shit

Lol imagine asking why anyone would hate Jones after all the events he's ruined and is a cheater who should have been banned from MMA long ago for many reasons. He's a fraud only casuals call him GOAT and UFC shills because he's boring as shit
Is this you?
<DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><DCrying>

Back