Media Tom Aspinall training with GLORY heavyweight champion Rico Verhoeven

Who wins if they were to fight?

• Total voters
Who said it was an MMA fight..

In kickboxing Rico wins...MMA ASP wins

In my opinion, Aspinall has a better chance to win in kickboxing than Rico in MMA.

I don't know why but kickboxing is not popular and there's no money, so there's weak competition. Also, Glory doesn't have proper drug testing. The reality is that Aspinall had to face harder competition under USADA. MMA to kickboxing is also an easier transition.

Adesanya and Pereira were great athletes in the first place, i mean before their striking abilities, hence why they dared to challenge themselves in tougher competition and under proper drug testing. But they're far from being the majority.

In my opinion, Aspinall has a better chance to win in kickboxing than Rico in MMA.

I don't know why but kickboxing is not popular and there's no money, so there's weak competition. Also, Glory doesn't have proper drug testing. The reality is that Aspinall had to face harder competition under USADA. MMA to kickboxing is also an easier transition.

Adesanya and Pereira were great athletes in the first place, i mean before their striking abilities, hence why they dared to challenge themselves in tougher competition and under proper drug testing. But they're far from being the majority.

?.. Rico is the HW king of kickboxing for close to if not over 10 years...

He beats almost anyone at HW in Kickboxing... Mad disrespectful to think otherwise...

In MMA Rico would struggle and lose Badly ...

He beats almost anyone at HW in Kickboxing... Mad disrespectful to think otherwise...

He's obviously the favorite against Aspinall in a kickboxing fight, but Rico has less chance to win a MMA fight than Aspinall in a kickboxing fight. That was my point.

Also, we don't know if Rico would be able to keep the same shape under USADA, which means that Aspinall could possibly beats him in standing fight in the UFC.

Back