Media “Tom Aspinall’s standup is on another level than I’ve seen on any MMA-fighter“ ~ Rico Verhoeven

Who’s going to win?

• Total voters
I don't understand how anyone can think this, the fight essentially never really got started.

I think both things can be true, that fight had PLENTY of time to change course, but he was definitely eating shots early and often.

Curtis has to be one of the most frustrated top ranked fighters. He has the skills, the size, the work ethic, and the confidence to be not only a champion but perhaps a long term one. Unfortunately his chin has failed him on numerous occasions, and the coin just hasn't landed in his favor. Reminds me a bit of Michael bisping in his prime, good enough to get to the dance, but not good enough to get over the hump

I think both things can be true, that fight had PLENTY of time to change course, but he was definitely eating shots early and often.

Curtis has to be one of the most frustrated top ranked fighters. He has the skills, the size, the work ethic, and the confidence to be not only a champion but perhaps a long term one. Unfortunately his chin has failed him on numerous occasions, and the coin just hasn't landed in his favor. Reminds me a bit of Michael bisping in his prime, good enough to get to the dance, but not good enough to get over the hump
Agreed, good post.

Curtis Blaydes pieced him up in standup.
JDS Too K1 Curtis it's Badass.

0*TsH7v-NwtjKpTQmn.gif

Curtis It's the Best Grappler of His Category no Doubt, Offensive Striking good for a Elite Wrestler, TDD scary He have speed and power the only problem it's his defense if he evolve his Striking Defense he will became a World Champion.

I think Sergei will win but want Aspinall to win. I just hope for a competitive war!

the wolf howls in the blue corn moon. the tickets dispenser, dispensing. while the short notice sun, looms in the depths.
Oh hey DMF, how you doin?

Aspinall was getting styled on by blaydes before the injury.
Curtis Blaydes pieced him up in standup.
Where exactly does this weird and clearly bullshit narrative come from?

He VERY clearly wasn't.

I feel like no one actually watched it, they just felt it, or just read the bullshit of someone else who felt it

Hey Killer, being stupid again? Why do you think I'm mad? Don't get the joke? I have the crayons to explain, just ask
only losers come out with personal attacks on comments not even directed to them, on the internet. sorry you're so miserable.

clearly you're having a bad day. wish you well dude.
Breathe for a second and pretend i don't think you're retarded every time you post.

There's a poster here called DMF whose posts are just a weird stream on consciousness.

You posted that comment, so I said that it looked like a DMF post.

That's not an insult.

No one was attacking you.

Stop being a victim

Breathe for a second and pretend i don't think you're retarded every time you post.

There's a poster here called DMF whose posts are just a weird stream on consciousness.

You posted that comment, so I said that it looked like a DMF post.

That's not an insult.

No one was attacking you.

Stop being a victim
<Fedor23>

Oh hey DMF, how you doin?

Where exactly does this weird and clearly bullshit narrative come from?

He VERY clearly wasn't.

I feel like no one actually watched it, they just felt it, or just read the bullshit of someone else who felt it

I won't lie my memory can be gloomy so I pulled it up quickly. Tom ate a big right hand immediately followed by a super hard leg kick from curtis, and then ate another right hand and left before his knee exploded from the kick tom threw.

So really Tom just took a couple shots being overly aggressive in the early moments of a big fight. So he fought "poorly" for twenty seconds before succumbing to a terrible Injury, nothing really there to tell you what a full fight would play out like.

It's all good Sherbro. I know I argue like I got something against people, but I don't follow guys around, I'm a very case by case guy. Ask even 'my fans' or whoever and you'll see I've gotten into it with them too. I'm not biting into someone unless they're talking some dumb shit.

Now, if this convo steers into Islam-Volk and a bunch of capital letters, then you and I won't be gravy anymore, but until then, we're cool.

Now if you you don't mind, I'd like to return the subject to Aspinall getting "lit up" by Blaydes, cuz those posts personally offended me and my feelings, and I need vindication

It's all good Sherbro. I know I argue like I got something against people, but I don't follow guys around, I'm a very case by case guy. Ask even 'my fans' or whoever and you'll see I've gotten into it with them too. I'm not biting into someone unless they're talking some dumb shit.

Now, if this convo steers into Islam-Volk and a bunch of capital letters, then you and I won't be gravy anymore, but until then, we're cool.

Now if you you don't mind, I'd like to return the subject to Aspinall getting "lit up" by Blaydes, cuz those posts personally offended me and my feelings, and I need vindication
i love you

Back