Shoop INTERNATIONAL SHOOP LEAGUE SEASON 12 ROUND 2 (FINAL ROUND) VOTING THREAD!!! UFC 299

VOTE FOR YOUR 6 FAVORITE SHOOPS. YOU GET 6 VOTES. YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR VOTE.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations to @Arqueto you smash it every time mate. As well as being technically amazing you're entries are always so hilarious.

Well done @Wreckless & @kuf you two always post really great stuff in the shoop threads and the competitions. Your round 2 entries had me in bits, so funny well played lads.

@Reach4theSky man your piece was insane, I absolutely loved it. Always a pleasure shooping along side you bro.

Great to have @Davidjacksonjones in the competition. Doing great work with your ms paint shooping, hope you're a regular in the comps now.

Thanks to everyone that donated you're legendary sherbros. Big up @Arqueto for organising, appreciate the time and effort put in for us.

Thanks to everone that voted and to all the participants. Great work all round. Hopefully we have just as many people in the future competitions.

Peace my G's
I had an amazing time and will definitely participate in future events!

Ok guys, another outstanding contest, and some of the best shoops we have seen were on display. A big thank you to everyone who participated and put there time and effort into making Sherdog laugh with their awesome art. You guys are the best.

This years winner of ISL 12 is @Arqueto. In 2nd place we have @Wreckless who put out two incredible shoops in both rounds, awesome job bud. 3rd place is @kuf who made one of the funniest shoops in the contest this round with a classic. Great stuff bud. I'll be in contact about the prizes over the weekend.

@Reach4theSky and @Sweater of AV made the top 5 with some high quality and funny shoops. Great job guys. Here are the final standings from the contest:

01. @Arqueto - 35 votes + 53 votes = 88 votes
02. @Wreckless - 35 votes + 36 votes = 71 votes
03. @kuf - 25 votes + 40 votes = 65 votes
04. @Reach4theSky - 17 votes + 28 votes = 45 votes
05. @Sweater of AV - 16 votes + 27 votes = 43 votes
06. @boingyman - 8 votes + 28 votes = 36 votes
07. @Duke Kensington - 11 votes + 24 votes = 35 votes
08. @Natural Order - 18 votes + 14 votes = 32 votes
09. @Myrddin Wild - 10 votes + 20 votes = 30 votes
10. @MT7 - 10 votes + 16 votes = 26 votes
11. @SenorFranko - 9 votes + 16 votes = 25 votes
12. @Otto! - 12 votes + 11 votes = 23 votes
13. @Van Daz - 14 votes + 8 votes = 22 votes
14. @cade187 - 17 votes + 4 votes = 21 votes
15. @Tronald Dump - 7 votes + 10 votes = 17 votes
16. @Your Account - 11 votes + 5 votes = 16 votes
17. @Siver! - 6 votes + 9 votes = 15 votes TIE
17. @oski 10 votes + 5 votes = 15 votes TIE
18. @Amon Tobin - 13 votes = 13 votes
19. @Davidjacksonjones - 3 votes vs 4 votes = 7 votes

If you notice any errors in the scores, please let me know asap, and I'll sort them out. I'm pretty tired so I may miss something

Massive shoutout to everyone who donated and voted in this year's ISL event. The shoop scene on Sherdog is the greatest thing here IMO and it's because of you all. Everyone who makes shoops whether it is in contests, shoop threads, or AV threads, helps keep this amazing community going.

Thanks for all your support.

The contestants names are now above their shoops in the OP
Wow congrats on top place
Came last but honoured to still have 7 votes

I had an amazing time and will definitely participate in future events!

Awesome bud, the contests are a lot of fun man and for your first time, you did great. We have NGS, which is a non gif shoop contest and an MS Paint one, which is always hilarious and crazy fun. There is also a contest dedicated to Bigwaverider which is an anything goes contest similar to ISL.

Great to have you aboard the shoop contest scene, bud :)

Last edited:
Thanks for inviting me to join in and congrats to @Arqueto! So glad I decided to do it because now I have a basic understanding on gif making. I'll be stepping up my game next time!

Your shoop this round was awesome bud, looking forward to seeing more of your gifs in the future.

Awesome bud, the contests are a lot of fun man and for your first time, you did great. We have NGS, which is a non gif shoop contest and an MS Paint one, which is always hilarious and crazy fun. There is also a contest dedicated to Bigwaverider which is an anything goes contest.

Great to have aboard the shoop contest scene, bud :)
I also had an amazing time in the lemur shoop threads as well as the other sherdogger who went to Saudi Arabia to meet Jones

These threads are highly entertaining and deliver the lols

I'd like to thank the shoop community for being so welcoming as always and for giving me this opportunity. I'd like to thank my coaches and teammates, my family, and of course, without God none of this would be possible. I had a wrist injury and a shortage of coffee and sleep coming into this one, and I may have underestimated my opponents, but no excuses I'll be back stronger. An L isn't always a Loss, it's a Learning opportunity.

Last edited:
Vs0FFqR.gif

CONGRATULATIONZ ARQUETO ON
6 STRAIGHT ISL WINZ!!!
icon_cheers.png

eIQ9v0I.jpg

Congrats to @Wreckless & @kuf
for rounding out teh podium!

YOUR NAMEZ SHALL HENCEFORTH BE
INKED IN GOAT'S BLOOD
UPON TEH
~ETERNAL SACRED SKROLLZ~

bncwpcG.png
Great work by everyone who submitted! Both rounds were amazing from top to bottom!!!

Special thank you to: @Arqueto, Anonymous Sherbro, @Otto! @Reach4theSky & Anonymous Sherbro 2
for their generous donations to our hijinx!!!
icon_cheers.png

Last edited:
Vs0FFqR.gif

CONGRATULATIONZ ARQUETO ON
6 STRAIGHT ISL WINZ!!!
icon_cheers.png

eIQ9v0I.jpg

Congrats to @Wreckless & @kuf
for rounding out teh podium!

YOUR NAMEZ SHALL THUS-FORTH BE
INKED IN GOAT'S BLOOD
UPON TEH
~ETERNAL SACRED SKROLLZ~

bncwpcG.png
Great work by everyone who submitted! Both rounds were amazing from top to bottom!!!

Special thank you to: @Arqueto, Anonymous Sherbro, @Otto! @Reach4theSky & Anonymous Sherbro 2
for their generous donations to our hijinx!!!
icon_cheers.png
Bro 6 ISL in a row is insane

@Arqueto
7a1l4n.png

That's what happens when creativity meets technique. Arq really nails it each and every round.

He's like Khabib competing on the regional circuit. Telling mf like Michael Johnson ''give up brudda i deserve this, you know i deserve this''

Congratulations to the organizers, prize donators, participants & voters who all made this possible & such fun. Also, the winners!

# 17 was fantastic in round 2. Must have taken ages. It's like a piece of art where you can just sit back & keep looking at it.

My first time doing such a comp. Thanks for the votes. I had a lot of fun & laughs. Awesome entries by everyone involved. Love the support in this community & encouragement. You're all wonderful.

Looking forward to the next one.

Special shout out to BWR.

200w.gif

Last edited:
Congratulations @Arqueto for winning ISL 12!!! You are putting some impressive wins together, turning into a legacy shooper I see.

GdcRG99.gif

The other shoopers are Vader, they love you but they would still like to take a swing at you. :D

Thank you as always for organizing the contest, thanks are also sent to your helpers and donors of course.

Big congrats to @Wreckless and @kuf for making the podium! Cheers guys you did great!

@MT7 your shoop this round was my favorite, nice!

The other shoopers are Vader, they love you but they would still like to take a swing at you. :D

haha, that's exactly how I felt about @bigwaverider and @Empty Emp when I first started shooping. I was in awe of their skills but I also wanted to beat them and win an ISL just once.

They inspired me to (and still do) get better and try to be as good as them. I'm still on that journey and those two are the greatest shoopers of all time, IMO.

BWR is the greatest all-around shooper with his crazy work ethic and unmatched technical level, and Emp is a close second with his creativity and funny concepts.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back