Shoop MS PAINT CONTEST V8 (FINAL ROUND) VOTING THREAD - UFC 295 (WINNERS REVEALED)

VOTE FOR YOU 5 FAVORITE SHOOPS. YOU GET 5 VOTES. YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR VOTE.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
877dcl.gif

SCORES ARE UP AND THE NAMES OF THE SHOOPERS ARE NOW ABOVE THEIR SHOOPS IN THE OP

We combined the scores from Round 1 and Round 2 to come up with our final tally. The contest was anonymous. The Shoopers were revealed after the rounds were over.

01. @MT7 - 61 votes + 43 votes = 104 votes
02. @Arqueto - 45 votes + 33 votes = 78 votes
03. @Otto! - 49 votes + 27 votes = 76 votes
04. @kuf - 45 votes + 30 votes = 75 votes
05. @Welterskelter 32 votes + 40 votes = 72 votes
06. @Myrddin Wild teh White - 11 votes + 15 votes = 26 votes
07. @SenorFranko 10 votes + 15 votes = 25 votes
08. @MrPsychoticKane - 14 votes + 9 votes = 23 votes TIE
08. @Draxton - 11 votes + 12 votes = 23 votes TIE
09. @Frank Kain - 14 votes
10. @AleYeah - 6 votes + 4 votes = 10 votes
11. @JohnMandick - 4 votes

So that means our MS PAINT V8 champ is @MT7 who was successful in his first title defence. In second place is @Arqueto and in third place is @Otto! Well done, guys. Special shout out to @kuf and @Welterskelter who just narrowly missed out on a podium place. The voting was super tight, so unlucky guys, but you did a great job.

Thanks to everyone who shooped, donated, and voted. You guys are the best, and thanks for all the support. We made it through two Sherdog shutdowns during both rounds of the contests and still delivered the lulz with some awesome shoops.

MS PAINT V8 CHAMPION @MT7

MT7

The next contest will be the BIGWAVERIDER SHOOPAMANIA CLASSIC. When that will be, I'm not sure yet, but stay on your toes and make sure to stay on weight in case it comes fast. Don't get fat eating turkey and gravy over Christmas ;)

Great job @MT7 Welcome to the champ-champ club!

tNupij5.jpg

Great job @Arqueto both in the contest and setting everything up. You the man!

Great job @Otto! the most artistically talented of the competitors..

And last but not least great job everyone who participated. I was thoroughly entertained.. cheers

Congratulations to the winners @MT7, @Arqueto, @Otto!, @kuf !! Many thanks to @Arqueto for your efforts in making this happen. Thanks to all who donated prizes. Thanks to all who stopped by and voted. Always a pleasure mixing with the creatives and excellent humored members of Sherdog. Since we're not testing for PEDs, I might need psychedelics next time to give me a competitive edge! The lovingly crafted Aspinall beards really warms my heart.

Back