Shoop MS PAINT CONTEST V8 (FINAL ROUND) VOTING THREAD - UFC 295 (WINNERS REVEALED)

VOTE FOR YOU 5 FAVORITE SHOOPS. YOU GET 5 VOTES. YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR VOTE.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CONGRATULATIONZ!!!
Deuce Consecutive Winz for teh Champ
@MT7
1175377686ba-awesome-colorful-fireworks-animated-gif-image-s.gif

Congrats to @Arqueto & @Otto! for rounding out teh podium & Big Love to @kuf & @Welterskelter for giving them a helluva run!!!

Great job by all & thank you for sharing your art!

BIG THANX to our Sponsorz

$50 @Arqueto $40 @Otto!
$30 @Reach4theSky $30 Anonymous Sherbro

for their generous donationz~

Teh Eternal Sacred Skrollz

Hath been handed down

Scroll Blessed.jpg

Sacred Skroll PAINT Historical Podium.png

Last edited:
Hip Hip Hooray!!! for @MT7 the Champ is back! Great back to back performance showed some tiger blood and won gold!

Congrats @Arqueto for silver! In the mix there till the end. Of course extra thanks for organizing this bad boy during forums problems and delays.

Yay @Otto! for getting bronze, fun shoops you had there, congrats!

@kuf and @Welterskelter good showing, just shy of a few votes for a podium finish, congrats guys!

As always big thank you for all participants, had a hard round two with delays and this new forum layout. Last but not least big thanks for all cash prize donors, cheers to you all!

fireworks-icegif-2.gif

I just wanted to say that, while my mind wasn't there for round 2, deep down. I was still very passionate about it, but sometimes when all you think about is fighting, you lose yourself in the moment and I guess that Artist mentality isn't there yet....I've been running, training Muay Thai and now training MMA for weeks, and one day. If Sherdog allows it, they'll sponsor me for not only my fellow AEC brothers but for all of my shoops...as I want to represent this community that gave me so much, blessed me, and treated me like a son in your family. When I first joined it, I was familiar with Sherdog, but I never imagined ever joining a thread site, I'm glad I signed up, not only did I make a family but I felt so accepted and was given excellent guidance to my achievements. I wouldn't say this is goodbye, but If I'm in fighter mode, then I must stay strong as a fighter and lower my guard down when the time comes for me to treat Art as a Cartoonist like my passion. and not something that's clouding my mind.

Thank you all for voting for me, and pls, stick around for Christmas, as AEC, plans so much for you.

From yours truly

The Godfather of AEC St Patrick, The Prize Fighting Cartoonist

MrPsychoticKane

Thanks everyone! I gotta admit, this shoop made me hate drawing by the time I was done, lol, took so much time to do it. But I loved the result and it feels great to defend my belt. Thanks again @Arqueto for these great competitions, as well as everyone working behind the scenes and donating. Congratulations @Otto! for third place, you did great! @kuf and @Welterskelter made some incredible shoops that I really really liked and were all winners in my book.

Last edited:
Congratulations to @MT7 amazing work across both rounds, a well deserved victory. Well done @Arqueto and @Otto! on making the podium, great stuff from @kuf and @Welterskelter as well, brilliant shooping from all you gize.

This was an awesome round so well done to all the shoopers, good effort everyone.

Massive thanks to @Arqueto for organising another successful competition. Especially having to deal with the blackout mid comp, Nuff respect.

Big up to everyone that donated to the prize fund, you are all legendary sherbro's and its much appreciated.

See you at the next one. Until then, keep on shooping.

Congrats to all the shoopers, voters and donators for making these contests happen<5>

And congrats to @MT7 on your first title defence in the PaintWeight division, one more and the scrollz will list yours as the longest reign on top

postmortem1.jpg

Also shout out to our boi @JohnMandick for successfully defending the interim Saku belt

sakubelt.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats to all the shoopers, voters and donators for making these contests happen<5>

And congrats to @MT7 on your first title defence in the PaintWeight division, one more and the scrollz will list yours as the longest reign on top

View attachment 1013369

Also shout out to our boi @JohnMandick for successfully defending the interim Saku belt

View attachment 1013370

Aw, shucks! Thank, man. It's a small victory, but an important one.

1701130288337.png

Back