Shoop MS PAINT CONTEST V8 (FINAL ROUND) VOTING THREAD - UFC 295 (WINNERS REVEALED)

VOTE FOR YOU 5 FAVORITE SHOOPS. YOU GET 5 VOTES. YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR VOTE.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arqueto

'luminous beings are we, not this crude matter'
@Gold
Reaction score
Link to sign-up thread
Link to Round 1

We are live with the voting for Round 2 of the "MS Paint V8 Shoop Contest". Vote for your 5 favourite Shoops!

• You have 5 votes total.
• Voting will be open for 3 days.
• You can change your votes if you want.
• That's it!

MS Paint V8 is a two-round event. This round is for the final round and it is for UFC 295 Prochazka vs Pereira

This contest is anonymous. The Shoopers will be revealed after the voting has ended. Link to the MS PAINT V8 Signup Thread. Try to post something in this thread to keep it bumped.

******************************* PRIZES *******************************
THUS FAR WE HAVE $150 IN PRIZES.
$50 @Arqueto $40 @Otto! $30 @Reach4theSky $30 Anonymous Sherbro

Donations are welcome. We do Amazon "eGift Codes" which can be purchased here. PM the code to @Arqueto with "MS PAINT V8" somewhere in the title. Even a $5 donation is awesome. We always need $5 chunks when dividing the prizes, so it will come in handy.

You have 5 votes total, so choose your 5 favourite shoops

01. @SenorFranko
final-shoop-no-chance.png

02. @Welterskelter
IXAWQQJ.jpeg

03. @Draxton
8kK4keg.png

04. @Myrddin Wild teh White
YlRA1SS.png

05. @Arqueto
Bw29vkf.png

06. @kuf
ufc-295.png

07. @Otto!
ACI9zNC.jpeg

08. @AleYeah
53349004258_49cb294271_c.jpg

09. @MT7
QmARFoj.png

10. @MrPsychoticKane
7rBLRGl.png

Last edited:
I like the way the images are set up in the new format :)

If you click on one of the shoops, it's shown in the centre of the page, and you have thumbnails of all the other shoops along the bottom.

It's awesome for viewing all the shoops :D

Goddamn! Some serious talent on display here! Now tell me that extra time didn't pay off.... we definitely gotta do 4-5 days for these contests going forward, because the results are amazing! Incredible stuff...

Only thing I'm disappointed about is the lack of entries. Not sure if the forum blackouts that happened during both contests had anything to do with it, but I do hope we can get closer to 20 (at least) for the next one.

Only thing I'm disappointed about is the lack of entries. Not sure if the forum blackouts that happened during both contests had anything to do with it, but I do hope we can get closer to 20 (at least) for the next one.

We had one ban, and two guys pulled out for the second round. We usually have around 20 contestants, give or take a few. Hopefully, we will have more contestants next time.

The extra time definitely raised the level, though <Eek2.0> the plan was to give one extra day and see how it went, but the experiment was kind of ruined by the switchover, so I'll give it a full test run the next time to see how it goes. An extra day to work on your shoop doesn't hurt anyone, though.

Voted! Fun fun like always.

Thanks for the contest Arq and crew and of course great job to all shoopers taking part in this final round!

New preview feature is a tad wonky for me, doesn't always work and if I refresh and insist it only previews 5 out of the 10 images in the new feature.

Back