Shoop (ISL) International Shoop League Season 12 Sign Up and Trash Talking Thread! UFC 298 and 299!

Ok guys, the deadline has passed and I'm going to start working on the voting thread now.
giddy-kramer.gif

We are live guys https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...son-12-round-1-voting-thread-ufc-298.4323239/

Please make sure you can see all the images and if there are any problems let me know asap and I'll fix them.

Man, sorry to hear about the speeds, but mainly missing out on this grand event.

5mbps sucks. Reminds me of dialup. Funny story, I downloaded a 1.3gb pride event years ago on dialup. Took over a month & probably $30 in dialup calls, but I got it done.
right ,,,,.but my Internet speed was *not* even 5Mbps. It was 0.5Mbps so......1/10th of 5Mbps.
even sending and receiving email failed due to "unstable Internet connection". Ridiculous. Was not happy.

We are live guys https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...son-12-round-1-voting-thread-ufc-298.4323239/

Please make sure you can see all the images and if there are any problems let me know asap and I'll fix them.

I ll be happy if i get a vote there ,so many good shoops im embarassed
But the contest ends on my birthday so its like a present for me :)

Results from the first round are HERE

Just a quick reminder guys. ISL 12 round 2 is this weekend <Eek2.0> I'll put out all the details over the weekend but this is just a quick heads up.

Here are the 20 contestants for the second round

@Wreckless
@Arqueto
@kuf
@Natural Order
@cade187
@Reach4theSky
@Sweater of AV
@Van Daz
@Otto!
@Your Account
@Duke Kensington
@oski
@MT7
@Myrddin Wild
@SenorFranko
@boingyman
@Tronald Dump
@Siver!
@Davidjacksonjones
@AmonTobin (alt)

Wasn't sure if I'd been eliminated last time, BUT DON'T WORRY.

This is my round, UFC 299 was booked for me, I am gunning for TOP SPOT!

And yeah, that includes TOP SPOT on the inverted table too!

Ok guys, the main card has started and we are live with round 2 of ISL V12. Good luck to everyone and I'll post the official deadline once I know my work week, you will have at least 72 hours from now. Good luck everyone and I can't wait to see all the shoops.

@Wreckless
@Arqueto
@kuf
@Natural Order
@cade187
@Reach4theSky
@Sweater of AV
@Van Daz
@Otto!
@Your Account
@Duke Kensington
@oski
@MT7
@Myrddin Wild
@SenorFranko
@boingyman
@Tronald Dump
@Siver!
@Davidjacksonjones
@AmonTobin (alt)

Surprised you're tagging me given how clearly I'm gonna win this round.

You've got balls, kid.

Back